out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I want him gone today. But if it is true that he is starting to offer himself to milan or others, it is ridiculous in the sense that the club should have walked him out a month ago if not even earlier. Clearly he knows he is gone...so why the fuck is the club allowing him to continue to destroy us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegro back to Milan would be a dream come true.

At Inda, he will have Marotta holding his hand but at Milan, another team that focuses on younger prospects, his philosophy of 'run forwards and figure it out yourselves' is doomed to fail. I'm sure Leao and the likes would be thrilled to play under Allegro...

Double win if we could deport all the throaters to that shitty Milan forum.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Offering his services to other clubs, if true, is just ridiculous.

If the club don't see him here next season, with what little games we have left, why not just tell him to get out now? Put anyone else there for the remaining games, they surely can't do any worse.
I don't think its as abnormal as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised already that there is already some indication from the club that he won't remain, although no formal announcement so far, personally I have no problems with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I want him gone today. But if it is true that he is starting to offer himself to milan or others, it is ridiculous in the sense that the club should have walked him out a month ago if not even earlier. Clearly he knows he is gone...so why the fuck is the club allowing him to continue to destroy us.
Simple reason is the club trusts him to see the job till the end, and if they get rid of him now, which coach are we going to burn to ride out the rest of the season? From Allegri's perspective he will want to achieve CL qualification and try and win the coppa for the sake of saving whats left of his disgraceful 2nd stint here.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Maybe ..... please explain how?
The obsession over him and the journalists that keep defending him, it seems like he can say whatever he wants to the media, and now this nonsense from Cellino LOL... It's clear to the eyes that he's dusted as a coach in the big stages. I doubt he'll be as successful as he was in the first stint with us in another club. I can somehow see him coaching Italy in the future, though.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Don't know where your from ..... but you got it the exact opposite!

Fixing it for you ....
The obsession over him and the journalists that keep attacking him.

Put it to you in soccer poss. terms. .... 95% attacking/5% defending
Perspectives. I see your point though. I am neutral politically but don't think Trump and/or Biden are the solution. One fetishizes to be a dictator, while the other is in lala land and out of touch, but I digress.

Aug 2, 2005
Liverpool getting eliminated by a side that couldn't beat Udinese. Klopp must be a fraud and everybody that says otherwise is a throater
Well
Let your boss win the CL.. and I will never call him a fraud
+ The only thing that used to save the fraud ass was the results.. now.. no results, no style, nothing seems to be built for the future ( for fucking 3 consecutive years )

As if the fraud's loss to La Liga 12th team Sevilla last time is any better..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 93)