out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Have Fiorentina game on and their attack is as wasteful as ours but they attacked for 90 minutes, finally got the goal in extra time and instead of defending the one goal lead they kept attacking and scored the second to help secure the result.

Was weird.

Aug 2, 2005
Have Fiorentina game on and their attack is as wasteful as ours but they attacked for 90 minutes, finally got the goal in extra time and instead of defending the one goal lead they kept attacking and scored the second to help secure the result.

Was weird.
Does that mean 5th can qualify for CL

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a shipwreck of a press conference. Dead man walking.
Yep. I had the same impressions too.

You can tell he’s gone at the end of the season because he’s no longer bringing up the fact that he has one year left on his contract. Now it’s “my main priority is qualifying for CL and then the club will have to make decisions”.

Good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
my bet is that he wants to seal the deal with 1 win against salernitana and 3 draws lol

jj is also guaranteed to lose all remaining matches once the qualification is secured

this is survival mode, full on pragmatism is expected. 6 matches with 100% jihadball, +1 (potentially two) in the coppa. a season finale not for the faint hearted lol

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes you just want to believe the (fake) news

Half of Milan is on suicide watch.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get this "great coach" BS. There isn't only one way to become a great coach. Gasperini hasn't won shit in his career. Does that mean he isn't a great coach?

Here are a few factors that determine a good manager. I suppose if you tick 6 or 7 of the parameters below, you can be considered a great manager. I doubt there is any one manager that ticks all of the boxes, and even if they do it once or twice throughout their careers, there's no way they can do it consistently, as it means always getting it right, which is never the case.

Expertise in the Game
Leadership Skills
Strategic Thinking
Player Development
Adaptability
Emotional Intelligence
Work Ethic
Continuous Learning
Decision Making Under Pressure
Team Management
Passion for the Game

Failegri, in his first stint here, possessed expertise, leadership, adaptability, strategic thinking, team management, passion for the game, and emotional intelligence.

Currently, he has lost adaptability, strategic thinking, team management, emotional intelligence, and possibly even passion for the game.

Conte, on the other hand, has tons of leadership, expertise, and work ethic, but his emotional intelligence and adaptability are quite low.

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I remember it being an enjoyment reading Allegri's post & pre- game interview in his 1st stint. The game analyses were always spot on and his trolling with journos were nothing short of humour and wisdom.

But look at what is coming out of his mouth now ffs. All those words are clear indication of his stubbornness and mental retardation. But if the same thing had been said in the 1st stint it would have been interesting again.

So eventually it is plain and simple: the results speak, in his 2nd stint we are not winning, let alone dominating. The context changed.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Offering his services to other clubs, if true, is just ridiculous.

If the club don't see him here next season, with what little games we have left, why not just tell him to get out now? Put anyone else there for the remaining games, they surely can't do any worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 61)