out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That move when he took off not only Vlahovic but also Gatti...

I said out loud "Where are the goals coming from then? It also made me sad that Gatti is probably our second most likely player to create something and score. Didn't even bring Rugani on for Gatti.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That move when he took off not only Vlahovic but also Gatti...

I said out loud "Where are the goals coming from then? It also made me sad that Gatti is probably our second most likely player to create something and score. Didn't even bring Rugani on for Gatti.
Its fucked up. I dont even like Gatti, in defense he doesnt track his man down. He is often few meters away from the player he is supposed to mark. But he has a knack for getting himself into a promissing positions in the final 3rd. Not sure the good he brings on one end outweights the bad on the other one though. He also scored one of the most bizzare own goals.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Such sad times when this season has almost hinged on Bologna dropping points to Frosinone and Monza to bail this fraud

- - - Updated - - -

allegri to dazn: our third game without conceading a goal, we have to think about future goals
Yeah run forward and make it up, if you fuck up ill throw you under the bus in the media anyways.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
allegri to dazn: our third game without conceading a goal, we have to think about future goals
Talks about goals but can't set his team up to score one if his bald fraudulent life depended on it - oh the irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe but the best players in our team have regressed under Allegri- Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli. It’s a manager’s job to get the best out of his players.
They're demotivated, lacking in confidence, and just downright fed up. I'd be too if I played for an obstinate clueless prick living off past glory who gets paid millions to look incompetent, like a complete buffoon week in week out. The players just want the season to end, so they can hopefully come back to a new coach and a more positive environment. This arrogant delusional muppet has transformed from a winning coach into a grumpy insufferable toxic cunt - his precipitious decline deserves a book.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
can you just please leave, just go you lost the plot, you are not a coach period.How much more do we have to endure with you still around, can you not read the room, we want you gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Talks about goals but can't set his team up to score one if his bald fraudulent life depended on it - oh the irony.

- - - Updated - - -

They're demotivated, lacking in confidence, and just downright fed up. I'd be too if I played for an obstinate clueless prick living off past glory who gets paid millions to look incompetent, like a complete buffoon week in week out. The players just want the season to end, so they can hopefully come back to a new coach and a more positive environment. This arrogant delusional muppet has transformed from a winning coach into a grumpy insufferable toxic cunt - his precipitious decline deserves a book.
this fraud has alot of talent on this club, and can't make it work, then leave Bianconero81 is spot on I would never want to play for a 9 million dollar fraud, you only play once a week and you can't motivate these players.What is the management looking at then, waiting till the end of the season and miss out on the very good chance of not getting in the champions league.This peabrain should have been fired during the international break.Can't wait till the end of the season, and I want to see this putz gone fast.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 105)