out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
These are not bunch of kids just stepping on the field for the very first time. This is why I find arguments like training attacking moves, improve passing, as absurd. These are proffessional football players, that spent decades of practicing. So if at this stage you cant pull off a simple counter, if you have lousy ball controll or no eye for a pass, you aint gonna learn it. Regardless of the manager, we need players with different characteristics.
That’s the same as saying the defense would organise itself just because it are a bunch of professionals. There’s a reason why you train certain situations, and it isn’t a coincidence why we look clueless in attack. 0 automatisms

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Plenty of games to blame him for. However, this isnt one of them. When your best forward cant score from a few sitters, when your players arent capable to take advantage in 4 vs 3 in counters, as a manager there is nothing you can do. Also, whoever the coach will be next season, buying a midfielder comfortable with a ball at his feat, calm under pressure and capable of finding his way out of difficult spots, needs to be priority. Our midfield play with current bunch is disgraceful. They cant keep the possesion even when given acres of space.
1st half was all right, we had the chances, toro never threatened, it would have been a walk in the park if dusan scored at least one of his 2 sitters

2nd half though, you can't defend that. the approach was pathetic. like a club going for a point to avoid relegation. and the 5th place isn't mathematically safe, so we could have used a win here. absolutely inexcusable once again. not only the team fell apart after the empoli draw but macs too

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
These are not bunch of kids just stepping on the field for the very first time. This is why I find arguments like training attacking moves, improve passing, as absurd. These are proffessional football players, that spent decades of practicing. So if at this stage you cant pull off a simple counter, if you have lousy ball controll or no eye for a pass, you aint gonna learn it. Regardless of the manager, we need players with different characteristics.
Does Kean require training for winning an aerial duel?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That’s the same as saying the defense would organise itself just because it are a bunch of professionals. There’s a reason why you train certain situations, and it isn’t a coincidence why we look clueless in attack. 0 automatisms
It is always easier to defend a goal. To attack, you need skills, creativity, players capable of creating numerical advantage.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maybe but the best players in our team have regressed under Allegri- Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli. It’s a manager’s job to get the best out of his players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe but the best players in our team have regressed under Allegri- Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli. It’s a manager’s job to get the best out of his players.
Chiesa suffered an injury, however, he picked up a knock early in Allegri's 1st season and after spending a year off the pitch, he simply isnt the same player. Vlahovic scored 15 goals this year, I think his goal per game ratio is similar to his Fiorentina days.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was a much better player at Sassuolo.
Playing for Sassuolo is different than playing for Juventus. Milan got rid of him before and that Milan side was mediocre. So far Locatelli has 1 Euro with several games to boast about. I dont see a progress next season with this group. That doesnt mean I want Max to stay. Id like to see several more skillful players in this team. Atm we have Yildiz and Chiesa that is maybe 60% of his fomer self. I dont see where else creativity can come from.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Playing for Sassuolo is different than playing for Juventus. Milan got rid of him before and that Milan side was mediocre. So far Locatelli has 1 Euro with several games to boast about. I dont see a progress next season with this group. That doesnt mean I want Max to stay. Id like to see several more skillful players in this team. Atm we have Yildiz and Chiesa that is maybe 60% of his fomer self. I dont see where else creativity can come from.
:klin:

:kenny:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
1st half was all right, we had the chances, toro never threatened, it would have been a walk in the park if dusan scored at least one of his 2 sitters

2nd half though, you can't defend that. the approach was pathetic. like a club going for a point to avoid relegation. and the 5th place isn't mathematically safe, so we could have used a win here. absolutely inexcusable once again. not only the team fell apart after the empoli draw but macs too
2nd half was pretty damn bad. Annoying af to watch our players failing time and again to retain the ball that just kept bouncing off them. As a manager Id make several subs in the midfield but then I look at our bench and there are no options. Its a sad state of affairs atm when a point against Toro can be considered as an achievement. Fans need better.

- - - Updated - - -

He was Torino's 12th man today.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:"The players should be happy after a strong performance against a strong team like Torino."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri on Vlahović:"Bad evening for him, but look at Yildiz's action and you'll see that it was easier to score than hitting the post."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 108)