out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You do you bud.

Ateltico don't just completely surrender possession and play aimless balls to kick the ball out for the hell of it. They also passed the ball more than we did by the 70th minute and they just finished first half. You're comparing a shiny turd to gold.
Yeah, Atleti has many more quality players too; ofc that's a big difference -duh- but all I was saying is; they didn't give a single fuck about possession and won, again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Y’all still going on about this? He’s won twice in like a dozen matches. Including several against relegation type sides. It’s insane to suggest this team isn’t much better than this. He should be fired and should have been quite some time ago. Fingers crossed he can go out with something like Coppa and finishing 3rd to get us into CL before he’s sacked.

He had a great first tenure here and is one of the most successful coaches in club history because of it. He’s been complete ass since returning. Game has passed him by and he’s regressed his tactics entirely, hasn’t adapted in the slightest. It’s time for him to retire.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRuOltPTNRntEO8OEkqJJlkX8XzOrNVxpus3yFgDqqIg&s.jpg

That post should really be the end of this thread, but continue on with your senseless circular argument over obvious case. A coach who is incompetent now for 3 years, but we can't fire him mid season because we are spineless or too cheap and will chance it hope it will be enough to get CL spot after 2 months of awful results.

Really it's basically confirmed he is getting fired in the summer, so there is nothing more to talk about.

The activity you guys are spamming in this dead case, should instead be for the future coach thread.

Jun 27, 2011
If the difference isn't as big then we should've had something closer to 50:50 ball possession, no? Go ahead and move the goalposts again, we're waiting... LoL.
Oh dear. If only football could be simple as that, you'd maybe understand it better.
If we'd be talking about rondo, sure. But we're not are we.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see Elkann confirm what i've been saying all along... year zero.
Not that it needed one, but validation is always nice.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
“For me the important thing is that the management strengthens the squad, taking players from Juve. If you change coach, but don’t buy 4-5 important players, it becomes difficult to believe that you can fight for the most important goals. This applies regardless: whether Allegri is still there or Motta arrives.” - Ravanelli

Important figures just keep validating what i've been saying all along. Nice. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh stop it... not another one. It's not even my birthday yet.

“The team is now third and I don’t think they have the means to do more. We are used to seeing Juve win so we will be surprised if they don’t do it for a few years. I follow Serie A a lot and I think Inter are superior and there is a lot of distance between the two clubs. Allegri knows how to bring out the best in the team especially in difficulties. It was like that with us too at the beginning. Then it will depend on what the club is looking for.” - Tevez

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
“For me the important thing is that the management strengthens the squad, taking players from Juve. If you change coach, but don’t buy 4-5 important players, it becomes difficult to believe that you can fight for the most important goals. This applies regardless: whether Allegri is still there or Motta arrives.” - Ravanelli

Important figures just keep validating what i've been saying all along. Nice. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

“The team is now third and I don’t think they have the means to do more. We are used to seeing Juve win so we will be surprised if they don’t do it for a few years. I follow Serie A a lot and I think Inter are superior and there is a lot of distance between the two clubs. Allegri knows how to bring out the best in the team especially in difficulties. It was like that with us too at the beginning. Then it will depend on what the club is looking for.” - Tevez
Ok then. Everything is hunky dory. Let’s give Allegri a lifetime contract despite 10 points in 10 games and the numerous European humiliations because Tevez and Ravanelli didn’t call for his sacking in public.

- - - Updated - - -

it is in fact year minus three
Every season with Allegri in charge we are going back a year.

Aug 2, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Lol
Ok
The fraud could not improve a single player.. and in fact, all of them regressed..
Now, calculate this damage..
If the fraud stays beying this season
If the fraud continues this season and we miss on CL..

I (first of many, hopefully millions) will not watch another game for JJ..

And I seriously hope we, the fans (the fucking fraud hater), can deliver this clear-cut message to the management.
And I hope someone can lead this effort on a global scale..

You just dont get it anymore..
We all know that we dont have WC players.. and that the fraud is not the only problem

HE IS THY FIRST PROBLEM..

Stop defending his raped ass....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 117)

• almo