out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Its a risk. I dont think either we would simply cruise past opponents with someone else without upgrades. A manager like Motta or anyone else coming here from less ambitious clubs, will have to deal with higher expectations and more pressure to deliver. A lot of fans will expect them to hit the ground running. However, I think changing manager will be important step forward. Max was given 3 seasons to make us competitive. But we are in no better position than when he arrived. I dont think another season would make a difference. Lets see.
Our team hasn't gotten any better in those three years. It has only gotten worse every year. Buying Weah and expecting some significant improvements is strange.

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
I just imagined this hilarious sight of Dino, and the other clowns calling Moggi an Allegri throater to his face :lol2:
Dude our mid? We have Loca who was a beast at EURO's and Sass, and Rabiot who was also great at PSG...one is playing out of his natural position for 3 fucking years and the other one got a STD infection from fraud's left nut and sucks because of it.

For a guy who missed a handfull of games in last 28 years, you're missing a lot of things.

Jun 27, 2011
Not significant but any improvement? I dont see it after 3 seasons. We are worse this year than last one.
Meh... we were on a 16 game unbeaten run. I'd say we're at the exact same place as last year, with pretty much the exact same team as last year.
No matter who'll be coach next year, if we don't strengthen the team significantly, we'll be at the same place next year.

Having said that, Allegri leaves either this year or next. He was brought in to solidify CL spots while we're going through problems. He's done his job. If Giuntoli feels confident our team is good enough, and ready for a new experiment, i'm down with it.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dude our mid? We have Loca who was a beast at EURO's and Sass, and Rabiot who was also great at PSG...one is playing out of his natural position for 3 fucking years and the other one got a STD infection from fraud's left nut and sucks because of it.

For a guy who missed a handfull of games in last 28 years, you're missing a lot of things.
The Euro tournament? Thats just a couple of games and he was never a great midfielder before or after. Rabiot great at PSG? Also hardly true. His best season was his last one here.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh... we were on a 16 game unbeaten run. I'd say we're at the exact same place as last year, with pretty much the exact same team as last year.
No matter who'll be coach next year, if we don't strengthen the team significantly, we'll be at the same place next year.
I enjoyed that run very much so but it always felt 1 bad result and this team would collapse. I think we won more points last season, without penalty, after 30 games. We also had a good run last season. Not that it matters much, as it looks very similar in terms of output. I dont see significant improvement next year in terms of personnel but we cant remain at status quo either with the same manager. 3 years is enough time. Its a risk but the one Id be willing to take with younger, up and coming manager. If its Conte, then hell no.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Actually if u knew how to read you would see @Brny44 is Juve throater...like everyone except (you) few anomalies here who are Al-legri throaters
I dont even like Cunte, and I'm a cunte throater :haha:

Conte made pepe world class, allegri made vlahovic poor class. Thats the difference betwen those two.

Guys are so deluded they they dont even see the problem, they put everything on the players. That why i can not read this idiotic nonesense anymore.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte made Pepe world class? :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even like Cunte, and I'm a cunte throater :haha:

Conte made pepe world class, allegri made vlahovic poor class. Thats the difference betwen those two.

Guys are so deluded they they dont even see the problem, they put everything on the players. That why i can not read this idiotic nonesense anymore.
You know whats also the difference? 2 CL finals, especially the 1st one with the team Conte considered not good enough for Europe.

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
We're arguing here because of this lunatic, while we should all actually be in Juve live matches thread right now cheering for our team in CL.

This second Allegri's stint here is a demolition project...good or bad players...the point is he sucks...harder than MDS sucks his right nut

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're arguing here because of this lunatic, while we should all actually be in Juve live matches thread right now cheering for our team in CL.

This second Allegri's stint here is a demolition project...good or bad players...the point is he sucks...harder than MDS sucks his right nut
I think there is a higher chance to see a unicorn flying over a rainbow on a sunny day, than a team with Weah, Mckennie, Gatti or Loca playing CL quarters.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think there is a higher chance to see a unicorn flying over a rainbow on a sunny day, than a team with Weah, Mckennie, Gatti or Loca playing CL quarters.
It's not about this current team. It's about where we should aspire to be. But every year, our standards get lower and lower. Forget CL, we are not even watchable against some of the worst teams in the league.

It is going to take a very long time before JJ gets to compete in a big CL knockout game for sure. We already wasted three years under a toxic coach. Our miseries are probably not ending anytime soon.

Jun 27, 2011
It's not about this current team. It's about where we should aspire to be. But every year, our standards get lower and lower. Forget CL, we are not even watchable against some of the worst teams in the league.

It is going to take a very long time before JJ gets to compete in a big CL knockout game for sure. We already wasted three years under a toxic coach. Our miseries are probably not ending anytime soon.
Our standard gets lower and lower in correlations with our team getting worse and worse. Buying Weah, and expecting significant improvements is bold. Seems like the issues you have is something you should direct towards Agnelli and Paratici, and the state they left the club in.

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
You're so deep in fraud's asshole that you don't see my point...we're fucking JUVE (for example merda got to CL finals last year with 56 year old Acerbi and Mkhitaryan, Lakaka, Darmian, etc. and we got fucked by Maccabi)

Your beloved terrorist turned “Vincere non è importante è l’unica cosa che conta” to "we gained a point against Bologna"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 104)