out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Conte is waiting to understand the developments at Juventus before giving a definitive answer to Napoli.Conte has already spoken to Calvo about his availability.

[@MarcoGiordano6)

- - - Updated - - -

If conte was able to build giaccherini, pepe and estigaribia in serie a champions dont tell me motta or anyone else wont. Excuses after excuces

Now you, robee, juve123 and other morons shut the f...up. we have got enough of your stupid deep throating allegrified opinions.
Fuck off plastic fan you are not the moderator on this forum.I can understand that you are conte throater so you bring him back in each conversation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If conte was able to build giaccherini, pepe and estigaribia in serie a champions dont tell me motta or anyone else wont. Excuses after excuces

Now you, robee, juve123 and other morons shut the f...up. we have got enough of your stupid deep throating allegrified opinions.
Dude, we had Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Buffon, Pirlo, Del Piero, Vidal,... :ciao:

I'll quote Moggi:

️️: “The coach was given a midfield that was not up to par. It doesn’t creat anything or protect the defense. If the coach dares to put one or two more strikers on, they’re subject to counter attacks. The group lacks leaders on the pitch to support their teammates. The remains third place is about as good as this team is” (Libero)
I fucking hope Motta gets more material and wins us Serie A on the first go but it won't happen without some serieus upgrades.

Jun 16, 2020
There are people on this sub that seriously think that we should be winning the title with next gen players. These people don't live in reality and blame Allegri.
These same people will be in for a real surprise when they realise that Motta will find the same problems Allegri is having, and is not able to turns McKennie into Zidane, Locatelli into Pirlo, Chiesa into Tevez, and Gatti into Barzagli.
I think that most people just expect to see some normal football. Allegri mitigates our games by brainwashing his fan base by saying that 1-0 wins with barely touching the ball is a standard we should strive for. He got away with in when we had a decent team 6 years ago, his limited coaching abilities became obvious with less quality.

People tend to forget that there’s an entertainment part in football which is relevant too. No neutral fan will want to watch us which in turn will negatively affect our prestige and turnover. You don’t want to be recognised as a team who can’t have a half decent performance and in addition to that fail in sportive way.

His style is damaging the club, the club is way bigger than Allegri is and way bigger than parking the bus.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think that most people just expect to see some normal football. Allegri mitigates our games by brainwashing his fan base by saying that 1-0 wins with barely touching the ball is a standard we should strive for. He got away with in when we had a decent team 6 years ago, his limited coaching abilities became obvious with less quality.

People tend to forget that there’s an entertainment part in football which is relevant too. No neutral fan will want to watch us which in turn will negatively affect our prestige and turnover. You don’t want to be recognised as a team who can’t have a half decent performance and in addition to that fail in sportive way.

His style is damaging the club, the club is way bigger than Allegri is and way bigger than parking the bus.
Allegri doesn't have a set style. He works with the quality he has (our team with Tevez played beautifully for instance) and as has been said multiple times; this midfield can not control games, let alone create multiple chances. I refer back to the Moggi quote which I think is spot on.

Jun 16, 2020
Allegri doesn't have a set style. He works with the quality he has (our team with Tevez played beautifully for instance) and as has been said multiple times; this midfield can not control games, let alone create multiple chances. I refer back to the Moggi quote which I think is spot on.
Only a fool would really believe that Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie can’t create while Mandragora and Bonaventura can.

We’re so bad not even a blind man would want to see us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why the fuck are some of you still talking about this season? The discussion is never about this season. It's what Allegro has collectively managed to muster in his 3 year tenure.

Every single year It's one or other excuse for playing like a bum team. It started with players, injuries, FIGC, Agnelli, Giuntoli, Ceferin, Badass' jinxes, your ballboys, the list is endless.

This season it became very convenient to blame the quality of the squad given that we were in transition but we have been in transition for 3 seasons and next season is going to be another transitional year.

How many players have actually managed to improve under him? Given that majority of the players we purchased were under 25... What about all the experienced champions he requested that all turned to shit the moment they put on a JJ jersey?

Most importantly what happened to the "world class manager" that the likes of Real Madrid were actively courting? Why is this supposed WC manager held to the same standards as mediocre Sarri and rookie Pirlo? Or maybe he wasn't that good to begin with?

Literally everyone acknowledges that our problems run deeper than the coach but then how do you fix the immediate mess when the coach who was supposed to be the 'solution to our problems' is incapable of steering the club in a positive direction? Are you going to fire Guintoli who just came in? Is Elkann gonna resign or sell the club?

How can you not look any further than the absolute stagnation that has happened on the pitch thanks largely to the coach for the last 3 years in a situation like this?

By saying 'problems run deeper than the coach' and arguing in support of the coach, you are not bringing a balanced viewpoint anymore. You are actively supporting for this mess to continue. It's gone beyond that now and firing the coach is the immediate fix that the club needs.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think it'll last until we strengthen the squad significantly. I think we're on par with the standard of the squad.

There needs to be a project set in stone. A vision. How do we want to play, and what kind of players need to be acquired for that to work properly. As it stands, our team is made up of random players with characteristics that doesn't work. We have one player who's capable and comfortable with the ball at his feet, and he's an 18 year old who's coming from next gen. The technical ability within this squad isn't good enough to actually play the ball between the lines, or even between themselves. With a squad like this, unfortunately, and naturally, long balls and counter attacks is its strength. Playing the ball in an attractive ways is its weakness. At the same time, people expect us to control and attack teams that aren't any worse than us.

I don't know if you've seen it. But our problems can even be seen during training. Too many players are just not up to par, and can barely play quality rondo. That's not something you teach or practice, or coach. Fact of the matter is, quality players play quality football. And being the coach of Juventus today, is a challenging task. There's a pressure to deliver results and qualify for cl, while simultaneously teaching and implementing players from next gen.

No matter who'll be the coach next season. I'll support him. I'll support Giuntoli's decisions. Just as I support Allegri while he's here. But most importantly, we need to strengthen the squad. No coach turns this squad into a team that plays attractive football, or winners for that matter. If we just buy another Weah in the summer, no matter who'll be the coach next year, he'll be having similar problems. Maybe even worse one. Playing attacking football with a midfield that isn't even comfortable with the ball is a recipe for disaster.
Sure, I dont disagree with the standings, the squad is positioned where it should be. Milan and Inter have stronger teams. We mostly did it to ourselves over the past 4-5 seasons. However, the style of play against much inferior sides is unacceptable. As bad as our midfielders are, we should control the games against mid/bottom tear teams. It is not about champagne football, as these bunch of players are incapable of that. But having 12% possession, getting pinned into our box, rellying on Woj's miracle saves, I simply cant ignore that. 2 wins in 10 games? We had a similar slump last year as well after losing to Napoli, this season after Inter. Truth to be told, Allegri's last game should have been after a loss vs Macabbi.

I will always love this guy, but I dont see any progress after 3 seasons here. So hopefully with a few smart buys over the summer and a new manager, we will look more competitive. Until that happens, he has my support. We need to secure CL places but there it should be the end between Max and Juve.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Only a fool would really believe that Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie can’t create while Mandragora and Bonaventura can.

We’re so bad not even a blind man would want to see us.
Well, Mandragora and Bonaventura are, like it or not, much more natural playmakers than those 3. Also, Allegri was reportedly very pissed we didn't kill the game and tucked back too much so why would we argue he wanted this?
[
Why the fuck are some of you still talking about this season? The discussion is never about this season. It's what Allegro has collectively managed to muster in his 3 year tenure.

Every single year It's one or other excuse for playing like a bum team. It started with players, injuries, FIGC, Agnelli, Giuntoli, Ceferin, Badass' jinxes, your ballboys, the list is endless.

This season it became very convenient to blame the quality of the squad given that we were in transition but we have been in transition for 3 seasons and next season is going to be another transitional year.

How many players have actually managed to improve under him? Given that majority of the players we purchased were under 25... What about all the experienced champions he requested that all turned to shit the moment they put on a JJ jersey?

Most importantly what happened to the "world class manager" that the likes of Real Madrid were actively courting? Why is this supposed WC manager held to the same standards as mediocre Sarri and rookie Pirlo? Or maybe he wasn't that good to begin with?

Literally everyone acknowledges that our problems run deeper than the coach but then how do you fix the immediate mess when the coach who was supposed to be the 'solution to our problems' is incapable of steering the club in a positive direction? Are you going to fire Guintoli who just came in? Is Elkann gonna resign or sell the club?

How can you not look any further than the absolute stagnation that has happened on the pitch thanks largely to the coach for the last 3 years in a situation like this?

By saying 'problems run deeper than the coach' and arguing in support of the coach, you are not bringing a balanced viewpoint anymore. You are actively supporting for this mess to continue. It's gone beyond that now and firing the coach is the immediate fix that the club needs.
What nonsense reasoning is this? The problem lies deeper AND he has to go is literally the middle road.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Well, Mandragora and Bonaventura are, like it or not, much more natural playmakers than those 3. Also, Allegri was reportedly very pissed we didn't kill the game and tucked back too much so why would we argue he wanted this?
Yeah Bonaventura for the record will be 35 this summer.

Mandragora with his astonishing career made his debut for Italy in 2018, he’s been so impressive ever since that in 6 years he remained at 1 cap.

Can’t believe I’m seriously discussing this now haha

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah Bonaventura for the record will be 35 this summer.

Mandragora with his astonishing career made his debut for Italy in 2018, he’s been so impressive ever since that in 6 years he remained at 1 cap.

Can’t believe I’m seriously discussing this now haha
They're not better. I'm talking charateristics and you know it. Don't ignore the actual point with irrelevance.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dude, we had Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Chiellini, Bonucci, Buffon, Pirlo, Del Piero, Vidal,... :ciao:

I'll quote Moggi:

I fucking hope Motta gets more material and wins us Serie A on the first go but it won't happen without some serieus upgrades.
Its a risk. I dont think either we would simply cruise past opponents with someone else without upgrades. A manager like Motta or anyone else coming here from less ambitious clubs, will have to deal with higher expectations and more pressure to deliver. A lot of fans will expect them to hit the ground running. However, I think changing manager will be important step forward. Max was given 3 seasons to make us competitive. But we are in no better position than when he arrived. I dont think another season would make a difference. Lets see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 151)