out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"Rumors are spreading about Allegri's post game outburst , telling the players: “You players are not up to Juve’s level.”

-Riccardo Trevisani
Well, there is some truth in this, but the pseudo coach has a responsibility too. You're not a good enough coach anymore - you can't adapt and you're too stubborn with your obsolete approach. Sorry Failegri, but it takes two to tango. Most of the players may not be up to scratch, but you're not doing your job in getting the best out of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Well, there is some truth in this, but the pseudo coach has a responsibility too. You're not a good enough coach anymore - you can't adapt and you're too stubborn with your obsolete approach. Sorry Failegri, but it takes two to tango. Most of the players may not be up to scratch, but you're not doing your job in getting the best out of them.
Old fucks can sometimes delusional with some degree of grandiosity when it comes to thier ideas and work. I think he need a psychiatrist.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"Rumors are spreading about Allegri's post game outburst , telling the players: “You players are not up to Juve’s level.”

-Riccardo Trevisani
not that he's completely wrong but that's the perfect recipe to lose your players. tell them that they are shit just to save your ass is what mourinho is doing, and he's been a finished coach for a while

btw he allegedly aimed it at certain players, not at everyone. a bit of a sloppy translation here once again

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
To a degree yes, alot will ride on roma's game vs bologna if not the game vs napoli the week after. I hope by then we get 2 wins.
We should. The rest of our schedule is very concerning in our current form.

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi @Vlad @Robee any other throater to accept this challenge!?
Easy, we're still third. Only haters can see this as purely negative... Our current form is 'tho.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I would estimate that 80 percent of the fo;ks who post on this sight are not in fact Juventus fans...Some might claim to be

- - - Updated - - -

"fans" who use managers post and pre game interviews as a guide on if a manager is any good are clearly the folks who were never any good at sports .clowns...
Clearly a concussion too many. CTE is no joke.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
not that he's completely wrong but that's the perfect recipe to lose your players. tell them that they are shit just to save your ass is what mourinho is doing, and he's been a finished coach for a while

btw he allegedly aimed it at certain players, not at everyone. a bit of a sloppy translation here once again
I see some signs of the staged dramatic exit here. If the Motta rumours are true then it's all going to be a bit pantomime after all the indifferent words of recent weeks and months.

Regardless, we need to make the CL before all this.

Jun 16, 2020
Cassano attacking Allegri:

“Since he relies on results and hasn't won anything in these 3 years, he should step back.”

“Juventus has 17 internationals and spent 160mln€, yet they play terribly, unable to complete three passes.”

“When he says Juventus should aim for fourth place, he's mocking everyone. Look at Bologna, playing wonderful football with just 1.50€ spent.”

“Pioli has been crucified because he's not friendly with journalists, yet he won a Serie A title and reached a Champions League semifinal. Allegri is always well-regarded despite his total failure.”
Like it or not he’s 100% right.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Oh shut up.
UCL quarters start today. There are 0 Serie A teams there. And it will be a struggle to end up in top 4 in this fucking shit show of a league. What the hell are we contemplating exactly? This is an embarrassment and the idiot behind the wheel should have been kicked out a loooooong time ago.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Oh shut up.
UCL quarters start today. There are 0 Serie A teams there. And it will be a struggle to end up in top 4 in this fucking shit show of a league. What the hell are we contemplating exactly? This is an embarrassment and the idiot behind the wheel should have been kicked out a loooooong time ago.
Exactly. It's not even a sole Juventus problem...

- - - Updated - - -

Are we in the same boat as Man utd or Chelsea without the same money power?
I'd guess we'll bounce back in Serie A soon once we're back in the CL but Europe will be a different story, I'm afraid.

Jun 27, 2011
"for Juventus". That's what's wrong with all these arguements; we are far from being ourselves on all levels and we'll need years to recover.
You get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we in the same boat as Man utd or Chelsea without the same money power?
Even worse. We were about to be demoted into serie b. Our whole board resigned. We've been completely broke... I could go on.
The fact that we're qualifying for CL was anything but a given. That's the reality.

There are people on this sub that seriously think that we should be winning the title with next gen players. These people don't live in reality and blame Allegri.
These same people will be in for a real surprise when they realise that Motta will find the same problems Allegri is having, and is not able to turns McKennie into Zidane, Locatelli into Pirlo, Chiesa into Tevez, and Gatti into Barzagli.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
If conte was able to build giaccherini, pepe and estigaribia in serie a champions dont tell me motta or anyone else wont. Excuses after excuces

Now you, robee, juve123 and other morons shut the f...up. we have got enough of your stupid deep throating allegrified opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)