out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i don't think anyone specifically protects allegri. i mean out of the current top doggies ferrero and scanavino. they are clueless as fuck, that's closer to the truth. i still hope that they give some authority to giuntoli though. otherwise why the fuck they'd hire him in first place lol

anyway, this is perfectly put:

short rough summary: neither sekulov nor nonge wasn't appreciated like a young player should be. it was a demonstration of "look at this squad, these are my available players". if allegri wants to be a mourinho, he deserves the same fate as mourinho

and especially coming from albanese, a well known allegrista, wow. perfection.
Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so you're saying that it's way too early to judge?
If it's too early to judge then why would we want to give him authority? If it is not early to judge then we should give him authority based on his merits.

So you tell me, is he proven or unproven?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Still not very bright.
Not so long ago you were handing out bans like candy to anyone who dared to criticize this cunt. I know it's hard for you to see him being instulted like this, but there isn't much you can do now, is it?

And don't forget that people like me saw this coming from a mile away. Now tell me, who is stupid?

Peace brother.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not so long ago you were handing out bans like candy to anyone who dared to criticize this cunt. I know it's hard for you to see him being instulted like this, but there isn't much you can do now, is it?

And don't forget that people like me saw this coming from a mile away. Now tell me, who is stupid?

Peace brother.
People who broke the forum rules.

Like I said...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 140)