out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Giuntoli has done well to get ahead of the competition for Thiago Motta and even has reached an agreement on desired years and salary only the final approval of Motta is left. Above all there is a plan to assemble the team (@tvdellosport)

- - - Updated - - -

"Antonio Conte has desired Juventus for quite some time now, not recently. His strong desire is to return to Juventus, undoubtedly."
Ubaldo Righetti former teammate of Conte
I don't like having Interisti working at the club. Which means I don't want either of these two

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think we're toast, we're not making top 5 unfortunately. We have tough games ahead and our competitors are looking solid to take most of their remaining points. What a disaster.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Our upcoming fixtures:
Fiorentina (H)
Torino (A)
Cagliari (A)
Milan (H)
Roma (A)
Salernitana (H)
Bologna (A)
Monza (H)

How many points are we getting? I genuinely think we won't get 10 points from these games...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't like having Interisti working at the club. Which means I don't want either of these two
Motta wouldn't be my first choice but he only played around 50 games for Inter so it doesn't bother me. If anything it should annoy Inter fans more.

It sickened me to see Conte win the title with Inter and I'm sure their fans loved that it added salt to our wounds too.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How Conte is interisti?
IMG_20240401_151921.jpg

“The most satisfying thing was seeing the fans celebrate and our own celebrations after we beat Crotone on Saturday,” Conte told Sport Mediaset (via FcInterNews.it).

“We knew we’d taken the final step (by winning that match), the decisive one.”

Conte was the man who began Juventus’ long streak of Serie A titles back in 2012, and now he is the one to have ended their dominance after joining their arch rivals.

Asked if Inter’s title was the start of a new era for the league in general, he replied: “First and foremost, I think we have to congratulate those whose dominance is falling after nine years.

“Juventus did an exceptional job to win nine titles in a row, but at the same time we must congratulate those who have ended their reign (Inter).

“We’re happy, we knew there were no guarantees (that we could do it); on the contrary, we knew it would be very difficult.

“We’ve moved closer to Juventus in the space of two years and we overtook them this season.”

Conte was also asked again about his future at Inter, which remains uncertain given the financial problems affecting the club and Inter’s owners Suning.

“We’re enjoying this moment for now, a victory which has arrived after a lot of sweat and sacrifice,” Conte added.

“It’s only right to celebrate it, afterwards there will be time to speak together and organise everything for the best.

“The promise I made when I joined Inter was that I would do everything to take Inter back to winning ways and make them credible both in Italy and in Europe.

“I think we’ve achieved big things.”
Fuck him. Built an incredible legacy as THE Juventino then flushed it all down the toilet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMG_20240401_151921.jpg

Fuck him. Built an incredible legacy as THE Juventino then flushed it all down the toilet.
Lol that spoiled idiot. Keep him away from juve.

Looked to be the next best thing as managwr when he won the first scudetto with us, just to show his true colors the seasons after. What a waste. Could have been a legendary coach.

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
Sign Conte again who left mid summer camp, because Marotta didn't sign him useless Iturbe for 40mil?
Usually i would say no thanks, but at this point even having 76years old Zeman as a coach would probably be better than Al-legri.

We really missed on Tudor though

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Giuntoli has done well to get ahead of the competition for Thiago Motta and even has reached an agreement on desired years and salary only the final approval of Motta is left. Above all there is a plan to assemble the team (@tvdellosport)
Here it is, maybe the main reason why this rotten garbage fraud is sabotaging the club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How mighty have fallen!!!
You were spraying insults to anyone who suggested something similar just two months ago. At least have a more decency than the fraud and apologise for the insults.
Im telling you, the fuking throaters should be permabanned from this forum. Now they are on the allegriout bandwagon and trying to keepbit lowprofile.

They deserve all this and more. hypocrites.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How mighty have fallen!!!
You were spraying insults to anyone who suggested something similar just two months ago. At least have a more decency than the fraud and apologise for the insults.
Oh, you poor lille one. Someone hurt your e-feelings?

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If it was a mutual decision that Conte would step in for a maximum length of one year and then the contract would be expired and have a clause that the contract can not be extended and he or his assistants can no longer remain within out stadiums, training grounds, buildings, etc. for a minimum of ten years. He would also come in with no influence on anything besides training and match. He would come in with a minimum wage and no bonus. Then I would accept Conte as an interim coach here for one season to stabilize this downfall.
I would accept it.
I would not want it.
Allegri needs to leave, preferably he resigns. We sign a coach we believe can steer us towards WC for the forthcoming years. Preferably someone that has his own vision and philosophy of football and that is more modern. I don't care about formation.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If he continues to stink up the place and holds on to his stupid chair while we slip out of CL places and end up completely fucked financially, fuck him, he's no club legend, at least not for me.

Its been evident he has lost the team for a while now, at this point he's just rolling the dice hoping we get just enough points to avoid a disaster.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If he continues to stink up the place and holds on to his stupid chair while we slip out of CL places and end up completely fucked financially, fuck him, he's no club legend, at least not for me.

Its been evident he has lost the team for a while now, at this point he's just rolling the dice hoping we get just enough points to avoid a disaster.
Rolling the dice would’ve been better than picking MDS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 225)