out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Didn’t Allegri cheat his wife or something like that? Or he didn'’t pay child support.?

- - - Updated - - -

5D chess by Allegri. Allegri wants Lazio to get complacent.
Lol yeh he tried to get out of paying his wife €10k a month child support. He lost the appeal. Just like Juventus has lost since he’s been back, on and off the field.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hear all the brain farts here but going against Allegri at this point isnt the smart thing to do.
The team will collect points which should be enough for 4th spot.

In the end of the season - No doubts - Allegri has to go

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hear all the brain farts here but going against Allegri at this point isnt the smart thing to do.
The team will collect points which should be enough for 4th spot.

In the end of the season - No doubts - Allegri has to go
the problem is that we don't have a plan b, and these defensive tactics won't guarantee a single win. normally i'd be against sacking a coach mid season but this story is over, it's not working at all, and allegri only turned one season around in his career, so he's not the right man for the job

if only we had a management. missing out on cl = minus 150m. there's nothing to think about.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Many coaches have been fired for far less. Midseason or not makes no difference. This fucking cunt is gone come June anyway, so let's expedite the process and can his sorry and pathetic ass 2 months early - no ifs, no buts. There's literally nothing to think about. We're incredibly lucky that the 5th placed team is getting a CL spot next season - very fortunate indeed. However, the potential to finish 6th is still there. This team has no soul, no spirit, no desire. Retaining him could and probably will cost us millions in lost revenue and opportunities.

The players are frustrated, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out he has lost the dressing room and the confidence of the team. He has no fucking clue what he's doing, and the players are confused. He has been an absolute and abject failure in his 2nd stint, and we have fewer points and goals than the same point last season - WITHOUT EUROPEAN COMMITMENTS!!!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
1 victory in 9 games in the last weeks, a deep crisis and to find a similar period at Juve it is necessary to go back to 98/99 when on the bench there was Lippi who after 1 victory in 10 games and after the defeat in Parma resigned.

[@tuttosport)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Many coaches have been fired for far less. Midseason or not makes no difference. This fucking cunt is gone come June anyway, so let's expedite the process and can his sorry and pathetic ass 2 months early - no ifs, no buts. There's literally nothing to think about. We're incredibly lucky that the 5th placed team is getting a CL spot next season - very fortunate indeed. However, the potential to finish 6th is still there. This team has no soul, no spirit, no desire. Retaining him could and probably will cost us millions in lost revenue and opportunities.

The players are frustrated, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out he has lost the dressing room and the confidence of the team. He has no fucking clue what he's doing, and the players are confused. He has been an absolute and abject failure in his 2nd stint, and we have fewer points and goals than the same point last season - WITHOUT EUROPEAN COMMITMENTS!!!
I guess on the bright side, we can just close our eyes and think of Alberto Zaccheroni whenever you see Allegri on the bench.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We should really think about coach changing this time if we dont want losing Champions League spot and it will be bad for our future.

Last night loss is very worrying. We lost not only because we out of luck but Lazio dominate us for 65% ball possesion. Lazio just change their coach to Tudor, no time for long adaption for the players but yet he beat our Allegri's Juve.
Yes, it will be very risky changing the coach but it also risky keeping with Allegri.

Roma make a courage choice with De Rossi and he do better than Mourinho. Some might think that is not possible to happen before but the decision to change is succesful

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
A retarded hyper aggressive coach would guarantee more points in the last matches.

The problem with playing conservative is that you keep the game events super low. In that case it's easy for minnows to take points off you.

Logically, if you create 15 game events you favor Vlahovic to produce more than Kevin Lasagna but if you give only 1 to each, then anything can happen.

To reduce the variance when you have more talent, you have to create more and more situations.

So a retarded serie D coach would guarantee more points because he would field yildiz chiesa vlahovic all at once and go up and down. With 20 chances each team, we will usually score more.

As you can see with a player fresh off the pitch, De Rossi. He asks himself why the fuck is Dybala defending in our box. If I give him 10 chances a match he scores 3. If I give 10 chances to the opponent they score 1. Yes I concede more but I win more.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
A retarded hyper aggressive coach would guarantee more points in the last matches.

The problem with playing conservative is that you keep the game events super low. In that case it's easy for minnows to take points off you.

Logically, if you create 15 game events you favor Vlahovic to produce more than Kevin Lasagna but if you give only 1 to each, then anything can happen.

To reduce the variance when you have more talent, you have to create more and more situations.

So a retarded serie D coach would guarantee more points because he would field yildiz chiesa vlahovic all at once and go up and down. With 20 chances each team, we will usually score more.

As you can see with a player fresh off the pitch, De Rossi. He asks himself why the fuck is Dybala defending in our box. If I give him 10 chances a match he scores 3. If I give 10 chances to the opponent they score 1. Yes I concede more but I win more.
That's the case with Leverkusen and Xabi. Last night they played against Hoffenheim and trailing 1-0. But they keep attack and attack although it seems that its not their day when a lot of big chances missed out.

But when we are aggressive, take initiatives and attack with purpose and idea. Finally opponents defense broke. I thought most of other clubs already understand how to face Allegri:s tactics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 106)