out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can you insult him in Egyptian Arabic again please? Also throw in some Thai insults if you know any.
Ai Kwai Ai Hiia Ai Sadt Yedt Mae Nah Hee. It basically means fuck you and fuck your mother you pussy faced stupid motherfucker.

Kos Omein Om Omak Ya Ibn El Marra El Mitnaka Ya Khawal Ya Sharmoot Ya Ibn El Labwa Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal.

Roughly translates to:

Fuck your mother twice over you son of a whore you faggot shitcunt son of a bitch you fucked fag.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ai Kwai Ai Hiia Ai Sadt Yedt Mae Nah Hee. It basically means fuck you and fuck your mother you pussy faced stupid motherfucker.

Kos Omein Om Omak Ya Ibn El Marra El Mitnaka Ya Khawal Ya Sharmoot Ya Ibn El Labwa Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal.

Roughly translates to:

Fuck your mother twice over you son of a whore you faggot shitcunt son of a bitch you fucked fag.
:heart:

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Who the fuck cares about UCL qualification when the team is absolutely shit? I'd rather miss UCL than to get smacked again by Maccabi Haifa F.C. and cause reputational damage.

Even with the additional income UCL provides, I'm sure these fuckers will find a way to waste it on Mason Greenwood.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023

Roughly translates to:

Ya habibi we are in Ramadan haha. But this guy made me almost break my fast today

Aug 2, 2005
Who the fuck cares about UCL qualification when the team is absolutely shit? I'd rather miss UCL than to get smacked again by Maccabi Haifa F.C. and cause reputational damage.

Even with the additional income UCL provides, I'm sure these fuckers will find a way to waste it on Mason Greenwood.
We are not winning it.. but missing its money is a huge blow that will makes further worse

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Bozo has to go but sadly elklown won't do shit, because he doesn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

crap results in the last 9 games and he's still here, any owner with balls would have canned this turd, but we don't have an owner, but a cuck, that doesn't have the balls to fire this fraud, at this rate no ucl or europa league, and no money, so what does it take really, what does it take to fire this fraud and sell the club, that you pretend to defend and then completely lie about defending it, we will do this and that and then in the end take it up the ass ,repeatedly, gianni angelli must be rolling in his grave with this prick in charge of his beloved club, this guy is a complete disappointment these last 4 years, just a big a fraud as this coach

Last edited:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Bozo has to go but sadly elklown won't do shit, because he doesn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

crap results in the last 9 games and he's still here, any owner with balls would have canned this turd, but we don't have an owner, but a cuck, that doesn't have the balls to fire this fraud, at this rate no ucl or europa league, and no money, so what does it take really, what does it take to fire this fraud and sell the club, that you pretend to defend and then completely lie about defending it, we will do this and that and then in the end take it up the ass ,repeatedly, gianni angelli must be rolling in his grave with this prick in charge of his beloved club, this guy is a complete disappointment these last 4 years, just a big a fraud as this coach
Don't forget all those "hardcore going to the stadium" fans as well they're all cuckolds, JJ has the most cuckold fans in the entirety of sports for not putting anything that actually matters to defend the club, not in calciopoli days and all matters related to it and not today, zero pressure for the people in charge, some even instead displayed banners in support for this fraud baldy of a coach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't forget all those "hardcore going to the stadium" fans as well they're all cuckolds, JJ has the most cuckold fans in the entirety of sports for not putting anything that actually matters to defend the club, not in calciopoli days and all matters related to it and not today, zero pressure for the people in charge, some even instead displayed banners in support for this fraud baldy of a coach.
I actually think they’re just really stupid people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 166)