out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
7 points in 9 games...and all of those 7 was barely win. This mediocre club is serie b material. The best thing a fan should do this days is not watching this useless club. Its best for mental health, except if you are patshitsi and you barely misses the match

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Face to face confrontation between Allegri and Cambiaso after the coach subbed the player off in the second half. The player was immediately approached by the coach when he came off the pitch with a clear indication he wasn’t happy with the players attitude (@dazngroup)
If I were playing for this pathetic shitcunt and he confronted me, I'd have done 3 things:

1.) Spit in his face
2.) Kick him in the nuts
3.) Give him a pleasant left hook

- - - Updated - - -

We rarely have such a mid season slump. I can’t remember of a worse run of matches in my 20 years as a Juve fan.
I bet Patrizi can in his glorious 28 years as a fan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Funny to see the throaters now posturing with the "he is the best theres is but now i want hom gone bohoo so i wont defend him"

Lol bunch of bufoons, go away with this farse of a coach please. Fuck this you deserve all what this old geezer is doing to the club and more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 159)