out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah but there is example of Milan and inter who didn't participate in the champions league for many years due to incompetent board and transfer decisions.I hope we don't fall in the same trap
They were in far worse financial state than us now and inter seems not to be doing well again, financially.

Oct 23, 2011
Never seen a coach with so many excuses made for him, going back to Juve tells us everything we need to know about the coach. He's managed juve and milan and has never achieved major success, even when he had the best midfielders in their prime, he finished as runners-up in the Champions League.
What? Allegri has always been criticized extremely harshly throughout his time here. Even when we were winning double after double people kept on nitpicking on small things. Look at this forum today. Do we even at all hold players accountable for their performances?

And he never achieved major success. Don’t be ridiculous.

I hate how this forum makes me defend a man who I desperately want gone.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What? Allegri has always been criticized extremely harshly throughout his time here. Even when we were winning double after double people kept on nitpicking on small things. Look at this forum today. Do we even at all hold players accountable for their performances?

And he never major success. Don’t be ridiculous.

Some people have no idea what nuance means. Everthing has to 100% good or 100% bad.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

We support black n white club. What did you expect?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I disagree with this comment but I don’t even care to defend him at this point. I just want him gone.
We won the scudetto under Conte for several years in a row. he's come to a team that won league title consecutively for over 3 years,i don't say he downgraded juve, but we could achieve these titles under any coach as Serie A was dead for a while.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We won the scudetto under Conte for several years in a row. he's come to a team that won league title consecutively for over 3 years,i don't say he downgraded juve, but we could achieve these titles under any coach as Serie A was dead for a while.
Im not defending him today... no, I wont. Nope and nope. You are making this very difficult.
sopranos.png

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I mean, what more did you expect from his first stint? Win 5 Coppe Italia instead of 4? Win the CL multiple times? That’s an incredibly high bar for a club that only has 2 Champions League titles.

And let’s not pretend he had a stable team- he had to rebuild multiple times after getting his misfield or attack dismantled pretty much every year.

Anyway, I’m done defending the guy. He is a muli-millionaire with lots of trophies. I just want him gone from the club.

Mar 10, 2009
Conte was abysmal in Europe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by denying Allegri a successful first reign. Before Allegri we had not been to the semis since 2003. But yeah, Allegris second reign has been meh but then again so is our team.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

I applaud him everyday for Being thrashed by villarreal and lyon

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is it me or are his comments very provocative and almost troll-like against Juventus fans and management? It’s almost like he’s daring them to sack him. He wouldn’t mind after all. He’s get another €9M next season to go watch horses and fuck old tv vixens.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's very difficult to keep winning without a break, even if the competition is weaker. look at city, they've been having the strongest squad for a decade at least, yet lost multiple league titles. same with ferguson's united that was a stacked team. psg are head and shoulders above the whole league, they have zero competition since the sheik took over, they still lost the title to monaco and lille in recent years. bayern have a stronger squad than leverkusen, look at the table now. inda has the strongest squad since conte's 2nd year with them, they will win 2 out of 4 seasons. in spain barcelona and real are usually ahead of the pack, yet atleti upset them a few times. zidane had an extremely strong starting 11 in '16, '17 and '18, yet they only won one league title during that era, even finished 3rd in '18. etc

winning 5 scudetti in a row (and 4 doubles) isn't easy, even when you're an obvious favorite. we took way too many titles for granted. no italian team will win 9 scudetti in a row ever again.

these narratives serve nothing.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
it's very difficult to keep winning without a break, even if the competition is weaker. look at city, they've been having the strongest squad for a decade at least, yet lost multiple league titles. same with ferguson's united that was a stacked team. psg are head and shoulders above the whole league, they have zero competition since the sheik took over, they still lost the title to monaco and lille in recent years. bayern have a stronger squad than leverkusen, look at the table now. inda has the strongest squad since conte's 2nd year with them, they will win 2 out of 4 seasons. in spain barcelona and real are usually ahead of the pack, yet atleti upset them a few times. zidane had an extremely strong starting 11 in '16, '17 and '18, yet they only won one league title during that era, even finished 3rd in '18. etc

winning 5 scudetti in a row (and 4 doubles) isn't easy, even when you're an obvious favorite. we took way too many titles for granted. no italian team will win 9 scudetti in a row ever again.

these narratives serve nothing.
First in that logic, shouldn't Bayern also be crumbling. They are on top for a very very long time.
Bayern and Liverpool, barely spend Huge money on players but they are ahead of us and won the CL in the recent years, its about spending the money in the right way and hiring a right coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)