out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we won't be in the cl next year if allegri stays. a normal club would have sacked him after the maccabi loss, and would have not started this current season with him. the long unbeaten run was fine, but it's clear by now that he can't solve this crisis. not changing coach isn't a lost opportunity, it's basically a sabotage

and i don't give a shit about the quality of the squad at the moment. yes, the team is weaker than we're used to, that's not even up for discussion. it's not a scudetto worthy team. but it still should be able to achieve a top4 place - and we'll drop down to 4th next week, and risk an other drop the week after. this current run since the empoli game is completely unacceptable, period.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Face to face confrontation between Allegri and Cambiaso after the coach subbed the player off in the second half. The player was immediately approached by the coach when he came off the pitch with a clear indication he wasn’t happy with the players attitude (@dazngroup)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we won't be in the cl next year if allegri stays. a normal club would have sacked him after the maccabi loss, and would have not started this current season with him. the long unbeaten run was fine, but it's clear by now that he can't solve this crisis. not changing coach isn't a lost opportunity, it's basically a sabotage

and i don't give a shit about the quality of the squad at the moment. yes, the team is weaker than we're used to, that's not even up for discussion. it's not a scudetto worthy team. but it still should be able to achieve a top4 place - and we'll drop down to 4th next week, and risk an other drop the week after. this current run since the empoli game is completely unacceptable, period.
thats why i told u and others it's absolutely pointless to point fingers at inter getting ref decisions. it doesn't matter when the club it's sabotaging itself to worry about what your rivals are doing.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://x.com/nicoschira/status/1774153489377120466?s=46&t=3d4cEioiUii9AC3sdqFApQ

Now he is saying we have a good advantage over the fifth place team :lol: Saying we need to be calm

This is unbelievable. This motherfucker is untouchable. Lost for words.
he won't resign, too much money at stake for him

i wish we had a management instead of these passengers. at a functioning club this can't be tolerated anymore. and it's not the talk in front of the press, i don't give a shit about it. it's the pathetic run of results and the lack of a plan b

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
completely unrelated issue
lies. you and many like u both here and in italy spent years attacking juve fans because they have been warning for years about allegri being a toxic influence on club.

when the own fans are content with toxicity of course rivals will propsper and throaters will deflect to inter getting a questionable penalty as exuse why own coach can't make team perform better than a serie c team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 78)