out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
I'm not sure that's true.

His main worry seems to be his reputation though, which is just as bad. When managers start saying they are not the problem, they are no longer focussed on the team.
He did take a two year break. ( I remember reading somewhere he didn't even watch football during this? is this true? )
If he's worried about his reputation he's delusional. He's finished and retiring next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'm still not overly convinced his first stint justifies his 'legendary' status. Any coach could've achevied what he did during that time, if not more. We were so heads and shoulders above everyone else in the league, it would have been an outrage if we hadn't won those scudetti. The 2 finals came as a result of rather easy paths throughout the knockout stages; the only two titans that we were up against would then humiliate us in the finals. I still have regret for those years because I believe that a treble would've been entirely possible under a better manager.

In a world where Conte, an ex-player who arguable did far more to rebuild and restore a broken post-calciopoli juve to greatness, is put in the rookie section for his antics after leaving us, but Allegri the stubborn narcissist who has damaged this club far greater beyond measure is still given the 'legend' treatment because of his first stint (despite our shortcomings during that era), is absurd.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm still not overly convinced his first stint justifies his 'legendary' status. Any coach could've achevied what he did during that time, if not more. We were so heads and shoulders above everyone else in the league, it would have been an outrage if we hadn't won those scudetti. The 2 finals came as a result of rather easy paths throughout the knockout stages; the only two titans that we were up against would then humiliate us in the finals. I still have regret for those years because I believe that a treble would've been entirely possible under a better manager.

In a world where Conte, an ex-player who arguable did far more to rebuild and restore a broken post-calciopoli juve to greatness, is put in the rookie section for his antics after leaving us, but Allegri the stubborn narcissist who has damaged this club far greater beyond measure is still given the 'legend' treatment because of his first stint (despite our shortcomings during that era), is absurd.
exactly. not only that but he took a system that conte created and coasted through his title wins. the squad improved significantly year after year under him with the likes of evra, dybala, mandzukic, morata, pjanic, khedira, ronaldo, cancelo. yet every season his play got worse.

conte had to turn barzagli and bonucci into the famous bbc. made vidal a star and marchisio important. his attackers were quag matri lol.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Those who defend Allegri despite everything, are almost as bad as you. You're all terrorists.
But to cheer against your own team is a new level of low. At least the throaters want Juve to win.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, both Allegri haters and Allegri throaters should be treated as nothing more than Inter fans who joined our forum to provoke.

What connects Inter fans and Allegri haters? They both want Juve to lose!
What connects Inter fans and Allegri throaters? They both want Allegri to stay in Juve!
From what i read for these past 3 years at Tuzz, i found some funny thing related to this. What funny about this is some of those who so called allegri throaters doesn't even want allegri to stay next year. They only support because they want Juve to win and can't stand haters that throwing a tantrum over juve win.
I Mean come on. 2 seasons without a single thropy. We saw Juve lose. Is he gone yet? No
So, it's useless to want juve to lose

What if he will only resign if he win at least a thropy?

And to add that i am still on 90% allegri gone next season. Resign or fired.

Jun 27, 2011
Allegri:
""The young players ought to have ups and downs. They don’t reach maturity until they’re 25 or 26.""

Another example why he is still living in 1960s

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
people grew up faster after 1960?

- - - Updated - - -

From what i read for these past 3 years at Tuzz, i found some funny thing related to this. What funny about this is some of those who so called allegri throaters doesn't even want allegri to stay next year. They only support because they want Juve to win and can't stand haters that throwing a tantrum over juve win.
I Mean come on. 2 seasons without a single thropy. We saw Juve lose. Is he gone yet? No
So, it's useless to want juve to lose

What if he will only resign if he win at least a thropy?

And to add that i am still on 90% allegri gone next season. Resign or fired.
2 seasons without a trophy is not because of allegri or not. That's for sure. Winning a trophy with this team would probably be the greatest achievement any coach has ever done with juventus. Usually, teams that are balancing their sheets, reducing costs significantly, and go through extreme structural changes, don't win trophies. Not while focusing on introducing young players that are making their first steps in professional football. And no team wins the title with Weah as their only acquisition.

We need at least 5-6 new quality players before we can compete for real. And given our situation financially, that won't happen yet. We're still balancing our books and selling players.

The club knows this. Allegri was brought in to keep us above top 4 while we're going through this shit. That decision was taken after Pirlo almost missed out, while with Ronaldo in the team.

There are intelligent people here that understand this. Not everybody though.

Last edited:

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Bad example. Even a baboon would win most games with that Man City line up.

That said, Max is done and dusted. 7 points in 8 games is completely unacceptable.
You seem to be the most reasonable pro- Allegri guy, who I can remember from " The Great Allegri craze" October> December :) So I want to ask you a serious question- what exactly made you change your mind? Is it just the results? It can't be, surely. I would think it was pretty obvious, that 1-0 wins playing catenaccio for 80min or 95th minute winners is not a sustainable strategy moving forward. Tbh, I don't see much changes between that period and current streak of games in regards to the game plan; game management; line-up choices and the whole general flow of the game. But I'm interested what's your take. Honest question.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Patrizi our squad if far better than you think. If you get a moment, watch our players on international duty in their natural positions and in attacking formations. I wanted to sell Vlahovic, but watch how he performs when he has runners with him. Chiesa too is another dogshit player in our jersey, but a beast on the wing for Italy. We are capable of so much more.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The classic line.
Never gets old

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi our squad if far better than you think. If you get a moment, watch our players on international duty in their natural positions and in attacking formations. I wanted to sell Vlahovic, but watch how he performs when he has runners with him. Chiesa too is another dogshit player in our jersey, but a beast on the wing for Italy. We are capable of so much more.
Vlahovic is having good season at club level. However, playing for a club and national team is different. Im sure it is easier to play great against Azerbeijans of the world. More apt comparison would be a friendly vs U23 Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

they were playing during the ice age?
By the time Allegri leaves us, we might enter another ice age. He is indestructible. Watch him get renewal for 3 more seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasnt my point. I was just saying what throaters were doing to us plastic fans. And how satisfield this situation is.
And boy arent you proving us wrong? It's very satisfying to see a club you cheer for struggle. Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

rather easy paths throughout the knockout stages...
Screenshot_20240321_192658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 199)