out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I have a serious question to all those who still support him and want him to stay beyond this season.

Why?

What has he shown you this year that gives you reason for optimism.

Is it the familiarity of having him here? The hope that he will wake up one morning and finally start utilizing tactics that aren't 50 years old?

I'm really curious as to what it is you see that gives you reason to believe.
@Patrizi ???

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Ok i want this guy gone as much as all of yous, but let's not turn into clowns by denying all the success he brought us in his first tenure here. He's 100% a legend and it's even silly to question that status. Like dru keeps telling you guys, it's not his fault the inept mgmt didn't fire him a long time ago.
His image is too damaged at this moment to be 100% legend. If Marotta could be in rookie section, and he is even more successful with this club, then frauds legend status certainly could be questioned.

Maybe it's not his fault stupid management didn't fired him but what stopped him of resigning himself like some previous, real, legends have done.

Mar 10, 2009
Ok i want this guy gone as much as all of yous, but let's not turn into clowns by denying all the success he brought us in his first tenure here. He's 100% a legend and it's even silly to question that status. Like dru keeps telling you guys, it's not his fault the inept mgmt didn't fire him a long time ago.
His first reign is amongst my favourites. He transformed Juventus into a powerhouse in Europe had us beat the likes of Real, Barcelona and Man City.

People on here joke about the Juve 3 0 Barcelona game but I find the 3-1 Real Madrid (2015) over two legs His crowning achievemt. Shame he flopped on his second reign but I do think part of the blame is also the quality of the team. With that said he's clearly dated and is no longer the man he once was.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
His first reign is amongst my favourites. He transformed Juventus into a powerhouse in Europe had us beat the likes of Real, Barcelona and Man City.

People on here joke about the Juve 3 0 Barcelona game but I find the 3-1 Real Madrid (2015) over two legs His crowning achievemt. Shame he flopped on his second reign but I do think part of the blame is also the quality of the team. With that said he's clearly dated and is no longer the man he once was.
It was 3-2 over two legs, a memorable day but I can’t sit here celebrating semi finals.

The longer he hangs around, the more he may tarnish his legacy. An element of recency bias will exist.

I can pretty much guarantee he won’t walk away and will fuck us financially by either collecting the final year of an idiotic contract handed out whilst being shown the door or whilst still in charge, killing any semblance of joy a fan of the club, has for the sport.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Sounds like stubbornness to me
Of the fans. We need about 11 points. We'll get there if we show the same compactness we did all season.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see the line up? Everyone was still out of position...Fagioli RB...just that fraud would have excuse not to play that formation.
These guys train on a daily basis, you know. Pretty sure it's tried more than once over the course of the season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
the last 8 results says anything but compactness.
If a clean sheet without any shots on goal conceded, shows you nothing about compactness that's your problem.

It will be an uphill battle from here. I don't care how. Only results count at this point. We're not in a situation to expect free flowing attacking gameplay. Let's just hope we scrape by some wins.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This

He was good then and a finished dinosaur. Happens with most coaches. Mourinho is another one and the same bracket.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What does it take to undo the legendary status from the first tenure?

Conte was a legend as player and then as coach. Undefeated season and brought us back from the gutter of calciopoli destruction.

Unless I am misremembering, he was placed in the rookie section even prior to him taking the Inter job. And even with the inter stint in mind, it helped them but did not destroy Juventus. Allegris second stint has caused and is causing more damage then Conte ever did to the Club.

should either be seen as legends?

Oct 23, 2011

Conte was a legend as player and then as coach. Undefeated season and brought us back from the gutter of calciopoli destruction.

Unless I am misremembering, he was placed in the rookie section even prior to him taking the Inter job. And even with the inter stint in mind, it helped them but did not destroy Juventus. Allegris second stint has caused and is causing more damage then Conte ever did to the Club.

The only reason Conte didn’t cause any harm to the club is because we replaced his pathetic ass with a superior coach (at the time). Man, we supported him for 6 months throughout his ban, and he has the audacity to leave in the middle of preseason to take a job of the very association that tried to destroy him. Yeah, fuck Conte.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
What happend to that master technical coach we signed for his staff? I thought he had the master plan for our offense and knew how to get the best out of Chiesa and co ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri is what keeps Juventuz breathing.

Having said that, I imagine theres not a whole lot of viable successors who are familiar with Série A that would be willing to leave their clubs at the final sprint of the season to takeover this mess.

In real world Juventus would have discretly tested that through agents - and all of them signalled Juve should wait for the season's end.

With no apt successor, it would be better to keep Allegri than replacing him with some inexperienced Juve permanent staff member (if such a thing exists).

That or management is dead scared of dirty secrets Allegri knows of managing practices and they wouldnt risk him throwing shit at the fan.

Maybe both.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
And maybe, all theyre doing is literally repaying Allegri for the loyalty he showed during the shitstorm. They probably feel he earned the right to decide whether he continues or not, or maybe its even an open and explicit compromise from Elkann during The epicenter of the mess that they're now morally obliged to follow.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Conte joined post calciopoli inter, that's a straight red card. As far as damage done by Allegri, as I said in my post that's all on mgmt for not firing him. Also 3 mediocre years do not erase his first glorious stint by a long shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 105)