out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
One of the biggest issues is the deluded Italian fans.

At any other club the fans would of been rioting constantly years ago.

The fans in Italy are complete cucks and without pressure from them there's been no urgency to make changes amongst the management.

The fans are a huge part of the problem at this club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guintoli is doing his job. He feels his job still safe. If this season minimum goal is fucked. it's because of Allegri which he didn't appoint.
If he sack him now and it backfire it'll be on him.
He know it's the right thing to do but he doesn't want to take the risk.
What is his job again?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’m pretty sure we would win all of our remaining matches if we announced this fraud is gone at the end of the season. Just look at Barca. Through in the CL, just demolished Atletico. Most of the real fans hate this retard and the players do too. How dare the management not act to rectify this situation. Total fucking cowards.

- - - Updated - - -

Once a retard, always a fucking retard.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I really don’t understand the Ultra’s logic here. What do they expect - that the team would suddenly start playing champagne football if they continue to support baldie?
Not to generalize, but the word Ultra’s sounds like some one wild, uncouth and illiterate.
Their logic is they wanna keep making money, ultra is first and foremost a business

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I really don’t understand the Ultra’s logic here. What do they expect - that the team would suddenly start playing champagne football if they continue to support baldie?
Not to generalize, but the word Ultra’s sounds like some one wild, uncouth and illiterate.
ultras can stfu

agnelli took away their opportunity to sell tickets on the black market, didn't support them when their mafia links were investigated, so they stopped supporting the team. yeah agnelli took away their flags too which was bullshit, still, utras acted like infantile criminals. they have zero right or reason to educate anyone

we'd not only need better management, better coach and better players, we'd need better ultras too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 148)