• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87,601
    #Allegri : “Playing with the trident to gain the public's favor? I'm not a politician, I'm a coach. We are in difficulty and in these moments it can even create confusion. I have the team thermometer this week. I liked the team today: starting point for the last 9 games"

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    #Allegri : “Playing with the trident to gain the public's favor? I'm not a politician, I'm a coach. We are in difficulty and in these moments it can even create confusion. I have the team thermometer this week. I liked the team today: starting point for the last 9 games"
    You might have a point if it was actually working. But it isn't.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    See that is why he needs to go

It's a dead end when you can't admit your ideas and your philosophy isn't working. Of course he isn't going to do that in public but for three years, he's been on a war with the media when he gets questioned about the lack of fluidity or attacking patterns in his football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Cant blame him for today, on another day that would have been an easy 3-0 win. Dusan and Chiesa squandered plenty of good opportunities. That counter attack when Dusan overhit it made me chuckle. We hit 2 posts, Dusan failing to hit the target from 5 yard box, then getting himself sent of for running his mouth. Take your pick. #Allegri non si tocca.#1 more year.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Allegri lashed out at journalist Gianfranco Teotino on Sky when asked about the missing trident in attack: "Do you know how to be a coach? I don't allow myself to tell you how to be a journalist.I don't need any advice from the so called journalist.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant blame him for today, on another day that would have been an easy 3-0 win. Dusan and Chiesa squandered plenty of good opportunities. That counter attack when Dusan overhit it made me chuckle. We hit 2 posts, Dusan failing to hit the target from 5 yard box, then getting himself sent of for running his mouth. Take your pick. #Allegri non si tocca.#1 more year.
    Is Jahannam waiting for entire tuz?

Aug 27, 2023
    Allegri lashed out at journalist Gianfranco Teotino on Sky when asked about the missing trident in attack: "Do you know how to be a coach? I don't allow myself to tell you how to be a journalist.I don't need any advice from the so called journalist.
    "At this point even you (Al-Legri) don't know how to be a coach" should be journalist's response

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    It's mind-boggling that public opinion has come into the equation. It is not about public opinion. It his refusal to acknowledge that his setup is not working.

'I'm not going to do it because some random guy from the press suggested me to do it'

Narcissistic clown. As I said, he's been like this ever since he came back and that is why he's become more and more detestable.

His fanatics throating him for three long years made it worse.

Aug 2, 2005
    Lol
    You could not disappoint us

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
    Exactly. This match pretty much consolidated my opinion. Now i'm 100% sure i'm right about it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    He has dirt on you, why else would he still be in charge?

Can’t find another reason that should make any sense. He knows something and thats the only reason he’s keeping his job at this point.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    We need to be patient. If you dont fail, it means you are not trying hard enough. Several more years and we might be able to dispose relegation battlers with ease.
    Milan and inter waited a decade to win scudetto again.So I think Motta will lead us to scudetto in the next couple of years so yes patience is the key word.

Jun 27, 2011
    What Allegri should do is throw some of these players under the bus. As that's probably what's on his mind.
    Just be honest about it. These players got little to do competing in the cl either way.
    He'd probably get sacked. And we'll end up 7th next year, playing beautiful attacking football.

Then we get rid of Elkann and sell this club to some americans so @Badass J Elkann can feel blood running through his dick for the first time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 236)