out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 27, 2023
What Allegri should do is throw some of these players under the bus. As that's probably what's on his mind.
Just be honest about it. These players got little to do competing in the cl either way.
He'd probably get sacked. And we'll end up 7th next year, playing beautiful attacking football.
delusional-areyoudelulu.gif

He's been throwing players under the bus for the last 3 years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What Allegri should do is throw some of these players under the bus. As that's probably what's on his mind.
Just be honest about it. These players got little to do competing in the cl either way.
He'd probably get sacked. And we'll end up 7th next year, playing beautiful attacking football.
Then after few months into the season he gets rehired and starts building a beautiful Allegri ball again.

- - - Updated - - -

Last 8 rounds:

1. Inter- 24
2. Bologna- 21
3. Roma- 19
4. Monza- 17
20. Salernitana- 2
3 pts above relegation zone. Success.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri on the argument at Sky:

"I wasn't nervous, I just responded to someone who acts as a journalist and wanted to replace himself as a coach.I don't understand these armchair critics."

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's mind-boggling that public opinion has come into the equation. It is not about public opinion. It his refusal to acknowledge that his setup is not working.

'I'm not going to do it because some random guy from the press suggested me to do it'

Narcissistic clown. As I said, he's been like this ever since he came back and that is why he's become more and more detestable.

His fanatics throating him for three long years made it worse.
Tbh, I'd pay someone to threaten him, smash his car, and spit in his face. Maybe if he feels scared, he might finally fuck off.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I pray to Allah that you, Vlad and Patrizi find jannah in an Arabic forum next season with Al-Legro finally moving to the promised land.

May all three of you find peace and goodwill by opening match threads on an Al-Shabab forum. Inshallah.
Jahannam is waiting for you.Your Jihadi expertise will come in handy.

Jun 27, 2011
I pray to Allah that you, Vlad and Patrizi find jannah in an Arabic forum next season with Al-Legro finally moving to the promised land.

May all three of you find peace and goodwill by opening match threads on an Al-Shabab forum. Inshallah.
be careful what you wish for. This club could be sold to the arabs, and you'll be the one on your knees before you know it. If you aren't already.

but at least we'll be playing attacking football

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And Patrizi imam al-a'imma
Juve123 - Abdo the bot

Hell of a trio

- - - Updated - - -

be careful what you wish for. This club could be sold to the arabs, and you'll be the one on your knees before you know it. If you aren't already.

but at least we'll be playing attacking football
You have been on your knees for a while now.

Throating Inda's players and a washed up narcissistic coach.

Should be easy transition for you.

Thanks for the advice but no thanks.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope he never gets fired and gets contract renewal.

you all deserve to suffer. i hope he puts the club in relegation spot next season where it's impossible to get out. you all deserve to suffer for supporting him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 460)