out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Elklown injected 900 mill in 4 years? capital increases were put in because of his lack of spine to defend this club when it needed to in order to compete for it's rightful place in the CL, thus we missed out on a big chunk of money, and that capital increase was needed to cover our debts, and before last season a capital increase was needed to cover the debts caused by covid.

Even so 900 mill sounds like an inaccurate figure.
The figures are correct; 300m in 2019, 400m in 2021, 200m in 2023.

"Not defending the club" etc is a different argument, that's one incident you are referring to from one season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri would be willing to sit on the bench next year despite his contract expiring the following summer due to the appeal of competing in the club would cup and the chance of winning a trophy in his 2nd tenure. (@Gazzetta_it)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri would be willing to sit on the bench next year despite his contract expiring the following summer due to the appeal of competing in the club would cup and the chance of winning a trophy in his 2nd tenure. (@Gazzetta_it)
funnily enough his contract would expire at the middle of the club world cup tournament :baus: so purely from a legal point of view, just like 13 players, allegri either extends or would have to leave the team during the tournament lol

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Who wouldn't sit on a bench, get paid 7m€ without doing anything. No team preparations, no players development, no studying of the opponents, just occasionally yelling "dai" or "calma".

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Juventus could have done much better. Allegri has always bluffed in his statements, the Bianconeri's goal cannot only be fourth place. At this point, he has to at least take second place.I can't understand how is Allegri content with his efforts without winning any trophies at Juve during his second spell."

- Di Livio

Aug 2, 2005
"Juventus could have done much better. Allegri has always bluffed in his statements, the Bianconeri's goal cannot only be fourth place. At this point, he has to at least take second place.I can't understand how is Allegri content with his efforts without winning any trophies at Juve during his second spell."

- Di Livio
Al-Leg-ri is not the problem.. if anything, listening to him is the solution

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- Di Livio
How does taking second place solves the trophy problem? Football pundits are not very smart especially ex footballers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How does taking second place solves the trophy problem? Football pundits are not very smart especially ex footballers.
Because it sets the right mindset and mentality to actually win trophies in the future. Since scudetto is unreachable(thanks allegri) we should not be happy just qualifying for CL, we should always be in a competitive state.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Surely he's set on leaving this summer. Like he hasn't changed the playstyle or player combination one bit to suggest he's planning something different for next season, apart from changing the players maybe

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He can't beat a bunch of peasants in Snoozie A and views the Club World Cup with vastly superior squads with much greater resources as an oppprtunity to win a trophy during his catastrophic 2nd stint. Thank you for the laugh @Shitzetta Dello Spunk.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because it sets the right mindset and mentality to actually win trophies in the future. Since scudetto is unreachable(thanks allegri) we should not be happy just qualifying for CL, we should always be in a competitive state.
I made the assumption that Allegri won’t be here next season. Also second place might be worth something if we mount a half challenge to merda which we clearly are incapable of doing. Beating Milan by one point while being 20 points behind merda is not really worth anything IMO.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I made the assumption that Allegri won’t be here next season. Also second place might be worth something if we mount a half challenge to merda which we clearly are incapable of doing. Beating Milan by one point while being 20 points behind merda is not really worth anything IMO.
We are shooting for 4th because we really didnt really go for 1st. One goes with the other, we are in this predicament because we have a coach who lost the plot. Lemme ask you this. Say we did give it our all and still found ourselves 20 points behind inter, would you want us to cruise control to a top 4 finish or compete to finish 2nd?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We are shooting for 4th because we really didnt really go for 1st. One goes with the other, we are in this predicament because we have a coach who lost the plot. Lemme ask you this. Say we did give it our all and still found ourselves 20 points behind inter, would you want us to cruise control to a top 4 finish or compete to finish 2nd?
Of course I want us to try our best and be competitive every day of the season but I just don’t think realistically, in our current situation, it’ll translate to trophies anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 130)