out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So Timothy weah and Carlos Alcaraz are signed without Allegri Approval?
no, he scouted both. he followed alcaraz since he was 8, wanted him already at cagliari. same with weah, he's been nagging lille, his agent and his father for years until they finally said yes. it's a dream come true for macs, the master scout

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I could easily say yes. It might well happen with some, we've seen this before with clubs when managers aren't happy with recruitment but respond to it with thinly-veiled diplomacy (Brendan Rodgers at Celtic now), or they leave and rip into the club for recruitment (Andre Villas-Boas at Marseille springs to mind). Others will be adamant that he green lights all of the moves, maybe cherry picks players, and it's all his fault (current popular theme).

Common sense dictates that the history he has with the club and this alleged more "British managerial" role he has has that he has some say. Think it's been shown before with Italian clubs that the coach may request a player or similar player, the club will draw up a list of choices. Are Weah and Alcaraz going to be anyone's first choices of player? Of course they fucking aren't, so we end up where we are. Allegri either gets these players with agreement or he gets the next choice.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I could easily say yes. It might well happen with some, we've seen this before with clubs when managers aren't happy with recruitment but respond to it with thinly-veiled diplomacy (Brendan Rodgers at Celtic now), or they leave and rip into the club for recruitment (Andre Villas-Boas at Marseille springs to mind). Others will be adamant that he green lights all of the moves, maybe cherry picks players, and it's all his fault (current popular theme).

Common sense dictates that the history he has with the club and this alleged more "British managerial" role he has has that he has some say. Think it's been shown before with Italian clubs that the coach may request a player or similar player, the club will draw up a list of choices. Are Weah and Alcaraz going to be anyone's first choices of player? Of course they fucking aren't, so we end up where we are. Allegri either gets these players with agreement or he gets the next choice.
what about de siglio siging and renewal. he didn't request that either right. it was out of his hands.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

yup

mds and rabiot are probably the only allegri boys out of our 20-something man squad

he always worked with what he had at his disposal. it's probably the same posters who used to called him a yes man who now suddenly think that he cherry picked these players

Jun 27, 2011
So we are down to only @Patrizi, @stitch, @Robee of the throaters still fighting for the honor of Allegri and his 3 seasons here. We still havnt heard them explain what progress that has been made though, what is our tactics, what are we attempting to do. Only thing we hear: Johntoli need to serve Allegri the exact team Inter currently has (last season it was Napoli's players we should have had I guess).
what a load on nonsense :lol2: I would love for you to show me where I said any of those things.
I said our team wasn't properly built. Those are two very different things to saying we should give Allegri the same team Inter has, or Napoli.
Not that what's being said matters much here among the trollers.

And speaking of tactics. There seems to be one that's popular among the haters here. If you can't win an argument, just make something up.
I find it dumb.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
what a load on nonsense :lol2: I would love for you to show me where I said any of those things.
I said our team wasn't properly built. Those are two very different things to saying we should give Allegri the same team Inter has, or Napoli.
Not that what's being said matters much here among the trollers.

And speaking of tactics. There seems to be one that's popular among the haters here. If you can't win an argument, just make something up.
I find it dumb.
Did you just wrote to yourself?

Jun 27, 2011
No fucking way is Alex sandro of today any worse than molinaro. You should know that with your 28 years of watching Juve.

You laid yourself out with some downright embarrassing comments, Pessotto being integral player in 2006 and Amauri not being terrible are my personal favourites.

Then to contradict yourself in the space of 3 lines how we are suddenly the worst team since 2006 to we aren't that much better than any team post 2006, nowonder many here don't even take you seriously anymore myself included.

Anyone who is arrogant enough to claim they have barely missed a game in 28 years, you clearly bullshitting everyone with stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

No saving that kid I'm afraid. Only he believes his own fantasy in a world where Amauri wasn't a terrible player, Pessotto was an important player for us in Serie B and the likes of Molinaro is no worse than Alex Sandro.
That's pretty pathetic, even from your standard.
The fact that you think I need saving because my opinion differs from yours, sums up your deranged personality pretty accurately i would guess. Who exactly do you think you are :lol2:
I stand by what I said. And we can go at it again if you want to. I think Allegri has done a fine job. With a team that I consider among the worst we've had since serie b.
Try not to get triggered about it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He doesn't. He would have been destroyed by Capello, Lippi and Sacchi had he been afforded the opportunity to coach back then.
Yes but I was thinking Allegri would be on par with the sort of football Carlo Mazzone brought to Brescia and Bologna though.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty pathetic, even from your standard.
The fact that you think I need saving because my opinion differs from yours, sums up your deranged personality pretty accurately i would guess. Who exactly do you think you are :lol2:
I stand by what I said. And we can go at it again if you want to. I think Allegri has done a fine job. With a team that I consider among the worst we've had since serie b.
Try not to get triggered about it.
Your funeral :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be honest we tried and tested the Allegri who do you want route. He got himself Paredes, Milik and Di Maria and we still looked shit

singus

Sep 22, 2020
yup

mds and rabiot are probably the only allegri boys out of our 20-something man squad

he always worked with what he had at his disposal. it's probably the same posters who used to called him a yes man who now suddenly think that he cherry picked these players
What does this mean? and is it also a scudetto?

sounds like you are assuming he doesnt have a say and that he is a yes man?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There are no scheduled meetings at the moment between Juventus and Allegri. The coach is unlikely to stay without qualification for the champions league and also there is difference of opinion between Allegri and Giuntoli about the transfer market. Should Juventus finish 2nd, his standing would be strengthened and he will be offered a new deal (@LaStampa)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There are no scheduled meetings at the moment between Juventus and Allegri. The coach is unlikely to stay without qualification for the champions league and also there is difference of opinion between Allegri and Giuntoli about the transfer market. Should Juventus finish 2nd, his standing would be strengthened and he will be offered a new deal (@LaStampa)
Forza Milan then

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Good if true but sounds like a non-report

There is no difference between finishing 2nd or 3rd this season

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Even if we keep flopping there's simply no way we're gonna end up without CL next season. IMO it means no success. I'd hate to see us sticking with Allegri in case we secure a CL spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 168)