out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
@Patrizi where's your god now?

Can't even get his players to string together 2 successful passes. No direct gameplan. 1 shot on goal. Just horizontal passing, spread to the wing and inshallah crosses into the box. And you expect me to believe that if we give him more time we'll be challenging for UCL again when we're up against Madrid and Bayern :touched:

Back down to earth for some of you.
I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist.

I can't say I blame Allegri for some of the bad performances tonight. There's a difference in quality between us and Inter. We're playing for Champions League qualification, while they're playing for Champions league.

The fact that people here though we were gonna steamroll over Inter, says a lot about their understanding of the sport. It's not very high.

You mention Madrid and Bayern... Inter ain't far off, if at all.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
First half I thought we played ok after starting badly. The goal came at a time when we started to look comfortable and had a very good chance to make it 1-0 when Vlahovic messed up. Terrible goal to give away with at least 3 mistakes (too much time for pass to Pavard, Pavard unmarked for too long/not played offside, Gatti and Tek do not react quickly).

But second half was far too slow for chasing the game in what was effectively a title decider.

The subs were dreadful. What was bringing on Alex Sandro and Miretti going to achieve? Given what was at stake I'd have kept on Yildiz with Chiesa and Vlahovic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only coach in the world tjat prefer to play kostic over weah, and playing cambiaso out of position to make kostic play??

as one said… inzaghi let his players flowish our holds out players back!

Um sir, do you realize, that Weah is by far the worst player this season?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Only above us because of the coach, their team is full of has-been rejects.
barella, lautaro, thuram, bastoni, calhanoglu, dimarco is a pretty strong core

darmian, acerbi could be replaced by like 10 other players from the league. then again, what about gatti, weah, kostic or locatelli

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #85,526
    Read the game ffs! Why was AS needed? Rabiot was subpar maybe because he was coming off an injury but plays him all game. Why not add a guy in front and take off one in the back? #CAGON

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    barella, lautaro, thuram, bastoni, calhanoglu, dimarco is a pretty strong core

darmian, acerbi could be replaced by like 10 other players from the league. then again, what about gatti, weah, kostic or locatelli
    Yet, we choose to play Suckatelli in all our games. One of the most overrated Italian mids of all time. If that fucker had played in the late 90s or early 00s, he'd be plying his trade for Castel Di Sangro.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I mean, did any of us really expect anything different? We all knew what was coming.

People got way too hyped up on big wins against the bottom teams like Frosinone, Salernitana, Empoli, and a weakened Sassuolo from previous years.
    Only the usual folks were hyping it up because obviously winning arguments on Tuz is more important!

It's been well established that we're not good enough to win the league. Our squad needs improvements and we badly need a mentality change.

Even though Allegro has done a satisfactory job this season, I can't endure another season of this football. He's not winning trophies, he hasn't improved our gameplay and He's the highest paid coach in the league.

As I said, we're paying him too much just to do the bare minimum.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Grinding wins against lesser opponents but rarely punching above our weight. For us to beat an in form big team we basically need to pray we convert our 1 and a half chances and they miss 5.
    Losing is fine, but it's the approach that's digsuting. Emasculated cucks.
    ^^^

That's what I mean though, it's the sort of performance that would've been expected considering how Allegri operates in these big matches with this squad for the past few years.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Allegri:

"We played a good game this is a bad week that happens in a season, you have to be good at reducing this period. Inter are very good in the last 16 meters and have more experience. We hadn't played a top-level clash for three years."

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    don't believe in God. I'm an atheist
    Clearly not. You've consolidated yourself as an established member of the Allegri cult. So much so that even a loss can be spun as some kind of win.

We're playing for Champions League qualification, while they're playing for Champions league.
    No, we were playing for the scudetto. I know you like to think of yourself as a mouthpiece for your cult leader but this is just grasping. Everyone here was unanimous in the view that winning the league was absolutely the main target of this season, even the players themselves said so.

The fact that people here though we were gonna steamroll over Inter, says a lot about their understanding of the sport. It's not very high.

You mention Madrid and Bayern... Inter ain't far off, if at all.
    I don't think anyone did. This was a test of Allegri's actual capabilities and whether this run of good form would actually translate into something convincing upon beating a good team and the league leaders when it mattered. We failed to do that. When I said don't get carried away with Frosinone and Salernitana, this is precisely what I meant. But you persisted with your wind-up crap, went on prophesising about how Allegri was going to restore us to European glory based on these results. This was the humbling you deserved.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    He should NOT be offered a renewal. Juventus is built on winning traditions, so you can't justify paying a dude 7+ million to consistently fail. 3 years without a single trophy (fuck the Coppa) is abject failure. Other coaches would've been fucked off long ago. Just give him his money and let him walk, or let him see out his contract and endure another season of zero tituli.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Only the usual folks were hyping it up because obviously winning arguments on Tuz is more important!

It's been well established that we're not good enough to win the league. Our squad needs improvements and we badly need a mentality change.

Even though Allegro has done a satisfactory job this season, I can't endure another season of this football. He's not winning trophies, he hasn't improved our gameplay and He's the highest paid coach in the league.

As I said, we're paying him too much just to do the bare minimum.
    I do think that the poorness of the squad is over-exaggerated around here to be honest. I think 2nd place is about right, but I think we'll end up dropping down to 3rd by the end of the season now that the easy matches are out of the way. For the money he's making, it's not as if Allegri is doing anything special here or above expectations.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Allegri:

"We played a good game this is a bad week that happens in a season, you have to be good at reducing this period. Inter are very good in the last 16 meters and have more experience. We hadn't played a top-level clash for three years."
    What a Faggot. Such a loser mentalty. Good game my ass - 1 shot on target Motherfucker!

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:

"Inter are the favorites for the Scudetto while We are playing for the spot in the top 4."
    excuses-files.gif

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    calling out those who can't stop whining during a 20 game unbeaten run vs trolling people after losing to a much better team, yeah, totally comparable

i'll let you enjoy today's result, don't hold back anything. this is your night buddy, congrats
    You mean calling out people who, despite our wins, still recognised our limitations where you couldn't?

Is this just you're way of being pissed off at the fact that those who accused you of lacking foresight (which you loved to make HILARIOUS foreskin jokes about) might have actually been right, and that once again you and your buddies got carried away by superficial, misleading 1-0 scorelines?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Yet, we choose to play Suckatelli in all our games. One of the most overrated Italian mids of all time. If that fucker had played in the late 90s or early 00s, he'd be plying his trade for Castel Di Sangro.
    who are the alternatives? he's a starter for this team. he's still limited as fuck

Jan 22, 2016
    We lost 4 points because of his absolute dog shit line up in the last game and pussy mentality for tonight's game. The moment the game started and I saw our forwards were deep in our half I knew we would lose the game. He came for a draw and lost the game deservedly.

He was so so lucky our goalkeeper saved his ass numerous times tonight . This game could have ended badly. He should be happy about the final result.

We are not gonna do shit next season in Europe with this guy at the helm and we might even lose the top 4 because we are not gonna play once a week next year.

The most important game of the season and chasing a goal. What's his plan? Keep his 5 defenders and take out our only capable dribbler. :lol: Then bring in another useless defender :rofl:

We endured his torturous style during the season because of result against some bummers. There is no light at the end of this dark tunnel after 4 years of him at the helm. There is no need having him when we are not getting any result anymore with our dog shit performance.

Just send his sry ass elsewhere and bring in Conte or some new and motivated coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 111)