out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
To be honest, it looks like our matches with Inter are bought. First leg they had nothing and we took a draw. Tonight with the season on the line he stays 532 and we walk until the end.

Are we bought off

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Sack this washed up fossil. The amateur wine drinker Pirlo got us in the top 4. 2nd is no different from the top 4. Fuck the Coppa, fuck the Supercoppa. I want a manager that will win us a real trophy. Allegri Out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
worst game of the season, and it was supposed to be the most important one

zero character, no plan b, no idea in attack. a fitting end to the 20 game unbeaten run

this inda is a level above juve but i hoped to play a close game. and only the result was close.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To be honest, it looks like our matches with Inter are bought. First leg they had nothing and we took a draw. Tonight with the season on the line he stays 532 and we walk until the end.

Are we bought off

No need for conspiracy.

We just have a coward coach. He is solid and safe for most of the season , but if you afraid to play when it matters most you get what you go for.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Please let it be last year with this clown!

Fucking pussy mentality!

Sit back all match! An Jeep fielding players like kostic!!!

Would like to see a coach like klopp with this team! He made Liverpool and Dortmund reach chl final with a weaker team!

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Here we go again, wait until next game when throaters will come back to the surface...or not, we are 14 days from our last win...

I will never understand a human being that is capable of supporting this fraud.

This scum is the reason why there was no progress in last 3 years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
worst game of the season, and it was supposed to be the most important one

zero character, no plan b, no idea in attack. a fitting end to the 20 game unbeaten run

this inda is a level above juve but i hoped to play a close game. and only the result was close.
The only reason why Inter is above our level is because our coach holds us back. Goly gee, if only we could have brilliant wingbacks like Dimarco and Darmian, oh gee oh gosh so smuch quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 38, Guests: 320)