out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
@Patrizi where's your god now?

Can't even get his players to string together 2 successful passes. No direct gameplan. 1 shot on goal. Just horizontal passing, spread to the wing and inshallah crosses into the box. And you expect me to believe that if we give him more time we'll be challenging for UCL again when we're up against Madrid and Bayern :touched:

Back down to earth for some of you.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No need for conspiracy.

We just have a coward coach. He is solid and safe for most of the season , but if you afraid to play when it matters most you get what you go for.
I think if you take 100 coaches, maybe 2 or 3 would continue with that setup until the end of the match knowing we have to draw at minimum to keep up.

It's extremely improbable that a coach would willingly choose to do this.

I don't think people on this forum watch football around the world in the year 2024 if they support Allegri. It's as if their brains are stuck in 2012.

This was a complete joke of a match in every aspect. A farce. 30% chance it was bought

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You just know what we're going to get with this side.

Grinding wins against lesser opponents but rarely punching above our weight. For us to beat an in form big team we basically need to pray we convert our 1 and a half chances and they miss 5. We'll be lucky to sniff the R16 of the CL if we're ever allowed back in it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Retarded subs.

The midfield was trash. I counted 3 misplaced passes from Fagito in the last 25-30 minutes. Suckatelli was again just moping and whigning like the bitch he is. But hey, let's bring off a potential attacking threat and eliminate any possible attacking impetus by continuing to deploy the same shitty strategy, even when losing 1-0. Yildiz should've stayed on, and we should've gone 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. What have you got to lose at that point anyway? You're already losing 1-0. What a Useless Faggot.

Why bring in The Fossil and Regretti? It's as if he was happy to preserve the 1-0 loss. What could Alcaraz possibly do in the 89th minute? A time wasting sub when losing 1-0? Fuck Off!

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
worst game of the season, and it was supposed to be the most important one

zero character, no plan b, no idea in attack. a fitting end to the 20 game unbeaten run

this inda is a level above juve but i hoped to play a close game. and only the result was close.
Only above us because of the coach, their team is full of has-been rejects.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Taste of your medicine.
calling out those who can't stop whining during a 20 game unbeaten run vs trolling people after losing to a much better team, yeah, totally comparable

i'll let you enjoy today's result, don't hold back anything. this is your night buddy, congrats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 147)