out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
OMG what will happen here if we lose a game soon?

The clash will be epic.

You're stupid, no you are a throater, fuck your momma, oh no you didn't, jihadi footbal lover, magnanelli pulls the strings, allegri ruins kids while losing, we fight with bologna for 4th place, street him for fuck sake, no street your momma, no your momma is on the street, super league is the only solution, we need patience with these young players, allegri needs time, is Zidane still without work, history proved me right.
We have four days till the next game. People should go to other parts of the forum or, I don’t know, step out or some shit.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Look at this nootropics nitwit calling others smooth-brained :lol:

Notoriously inflexible Allegri? Wat? Again showing you haven’t paid any attention at all to the guy. His whole first 5 years here were all about tactical flexibility, drastic formation changes, and using players in novel and unique ways. But sure, notoriously inflexible, because he hasn’t done the same with the squad he has the past two years. :baus:

And yes, Sarri had a far better squad than anything Allegri has had in the last 2.5 seasons. Full of champions from our 9 scudetti run. Had the “best” young high line, possession CB in football purchased for him (who stagnated badly under him), had the greatest goalscorer of all time, and still barely eked out an 83 pt scudetto, got embarrassed in CL Rof16, and lost in Coppa.

With the current team we have, that would be an overachieving season. With the team we had then, that was underachieving. We no longer have the best squad in Serie A. That’s Inter. Obviously current Allegri has underachieved the past two seasons. Badly. Why Singus keeps bringing up Sarri is beyond me. He underachieved with the squad he had too, he was fired for it. Allegri should probably have been fired last season as well. He wasn’t, we’re stuck with him, and if he actually gets this team near 90 pts this season, that’s easily the max anyone could hope for when looking at the make-up of this squad. Then we can see how he does in Europe next season, hopefully with some reinforcement. My standards for Juve are Scudetto plus CL QFs, but that is not entirely just up to the coach. Management has to build a squad that is capable of that. With nextgen and the young players we have developing, along with a purchase or two this summer, I think we’ll be there. And if Allegri can’t get us there, I’ll want him fired.
Sarri hasn't had a "far better" squad than anything we've had, but I'm not repeating myself again because we're going around in circles otherwise. I've already laid out my argument that we had a team worthy of winning the scudetto and beating the Jewish farmers at the very least. Vlahovic, Chiesa, Di Maria, Bremer, Locatelli.. these are players that should be winning tinpot leagues like ours. You said so yourself when Allegri came back, with full knowledge of the roster we had back then, even after Ronaldo left. You made that judgement based on the players we had. Now all of a sudden that team had no chance to begin with. So what changed?

The reality is that you overestimated him but you don't want to admit that you were wrong. And it's not just the scudetto either. Ive noticed your lot go quiet whenever Maccabi Haifa is mentioned because deep down even you know that blaming it on the players would be grasping at straws. Since that debacle I've been firmly Allegri-out because he doesn't inspire me with any confidence. We can go on a long run of good form and then it'll all come crashing down again. History will keep on repeating itself and we'll just be stuck in the same loop. Phases of Allegri in, phases of Allegri out. A fanbase unable to make up it's mind. Better to put an end to it now and start afresh sooner. Bring in someone with fresh ideas who can take this group of young players to the next level. If Allegri wins a coppa this year he should bow out gracefully and leave on a good note instead of prolonging the inevitable.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...The squad quality: achievements ratio...
that's something lion would probably calculate

anyway, completely pointless discussion. if you don't see the immense difference between the quality of the two squads both at an individual level and as a team (it was a very well drilled squad on autopilot, maurice even called them untrainable lol), it's fine by me

Strickland

May 17, 2019
These poll results :sergio:
Not a good moment to answer such a question, both the club should decide and the fans would know more when we're a lot closer to the end of season. At this point Id say fuck no to 2 more seasons of Allegri, but Id prefer to give my answer a few months from now.

If for the 3rd season straight under Allegri we're incapable of mounting a title challenge and are out of the race by March then he can just fuck off. If we are in it then perhaps it makes sense to stick to stability and see if he can make this club win again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not a good moment to answer such a question, both the club should decide and the fans would know more when we're a lot closer to the end of season. At this point Id say fuck no to 2 more seasons of Allegri, but Id prefer to give my answer a few months from now.

If for the 3rd season straight under Allegri we're incapable of mounting a title challenge and are out of the race by March then he can just fuck off. If we are in it then perhaps it makes sense to stick to stability and see if he can make this club win again.
This squad though shouldnt even challenge for the title. Atm we are massively overachieving. To be on course for +90 pts season, which I still dont believe will happen, while players like Weah, Gatti, McKenny are regularly starting our matches is a miracle. He really is a messiah. :delpiero: We used to complain about the likes of Matuidi or Khedira but those guys would walk into our line up.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This squad though shouldnt even challenge for the title. Atm we are massively overachieving. To be on course for +90 pts season, which I still dont believe will happen, while players like Weah, Gatti, McKenny are regularly starting our matches is a miracle. He really is a messiah. :delpiero: We used to complain about the likes of Matuidi or Khedira but those guys would walk into our line up.
This squad relative to this league is still very strong. We didn't even use Yildiz for some reason. Milik is 3rd choice and just scored a hat trick and would start on like 15 teams. We didn't even deem Soule worthy and he's 3rd top scorer. Cambiaso was on his way to benchings until Weah got hurt and now he's a top wing back in the league.

If you compare it to the MVP days of course it's worse. But the team walking the league right now is made of bosmans (Inter).

An extension for Allegri is complete brain damage. Let's see our performance when we have to play in Europe next season first.

Because nothing about the team is different in the way we play. I mean.. the wingbacks sometimes move inside and that's about all the innovation we've seen in 3 years.

The fact that we can't manage to field Yildiz-Vlahovic-Chiesa is INSANE and everyone will look back in a couple years and not believe their eyes

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sarri hasn't had a "far better" squad than anything we've had, but I'm not repeating myself again because we're going around in circles otherwise. I've already laid out my argument that we had a team worthy of winning the scudetto and beating the Jewish farmers at the very least. Vlahovic, Chiesa, Di Maria, Bremer, Locatelli.. these are players that should be winning tinpot leagues like ours. You said so yourself when Allegri came back, with full knowledge of the roster we had back then, even after Ronaldo left. You made that judgement based on the players we had. Now all of a sudden that team had no chance to begin with. So what changed?

The reality is that you overestimated him but you don't want to admit that you were wrong. And it's not just the scudetto either. Ive noticed your lot go quiet whenever Maccabi Haifa is mentioned because deep down even you know that blaming it on the players would be grasping at straws. Since that debacle I've been firmly Allegri-out because he doesn't inspire me with any confidence. We can go on a long run of good form and then it'll all come crashing down again. History will keep on repeating itself and we'll just be stuck in the same loop. Phases of Allegri in, phases of Allegri out. A fanbase unable to make up it's mind. Better to put an end to it now and start afresh sooner. Bring in someone with fresh ideas who can take this group of young players to the next level. If Allegri wins a coppa this year he should bow out gracefully and leave on a good note instead of prolonging the inevitable.
What is this? How can you mention Chiesa? He got injured in Messiah's first season, then spent the next 2 years recovering. Locatelli was a Milan reject while 35 yo Di Maria was a mere shadow of his former self. Both Sarri and Pirlo had far better teams. The 1st one won a title on the back of Messiah's years of drilling that team into perfection, while the latter barely qualified for the CL in the last round thanks to Verona pulling an upset. How great is to have this prophet back to spread the joy every week, to unite the fans and to inspire our players.

- - - Updated - - -

This squad relative to this league is still very strong. We didn't even use Yildiz for some reason. Milik is 3rd choice and just scored a hat trick and would start on like 15 teams. We didn't even deem Soule worthy and he's 3rd top scorer. Cambiaso was on his way to benchings until Weah got hurt and now he's a top wing back in the league.

If you compare it to the MVP days of course it's worse. But the team walking the league right now is made of bosmans (Inter).

An extension for Allegri is complete brain damage. Let's see our performance when we have to play in Europe next season first.

Because nothing about the team is different in the way we play. I mean.. the wingbacks sometimes move inside and that's about all the innovation we've seen in 3 years.

The fact that we can't manage to field Yildiz-Vlahovic-Chiesa is INSANE and everyone will look back in a couple years and not believe their eyes
Why is this relevant? It is more of a credit to one of the greatest GM's in the game Beppe rather than taking away anything from Al-legri. Inter's squad trumps ours in almost every position atm, they played CL final last year.

Im also looking forward to our performance in Europe. With few good signings and with our youngsters breaking through, this team could be fun to watch in years to come. #Al-legri ball

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

For me the chances of saying yes is very slim even if we win the scudetto.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's really nor a hard decision here is it? the play style has been the same under allegri in his last 4 seasons. so nothing will change if the objective is to go far in europe. and by go far i mean regulary go to QF CL or above

and his last 3 in europe showed his play is not suited for europe. lost against ajax despite being favourite. lost against villareal despite being favourite. lost against sevilla despite being favorite. let's not even mention macabi and benfica games.

if objective is challenge for title, sure keep allegri, but be ready for disappointment in europe as he has shown in all his seasons.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There's no doubt we'll renew with Allegri. No matter what few persons on tuz think. We've seen the "quality" of some of the posts here. These opinions don't matter. Club knows what it is doing, Allegri will renew.

Gone are the days of incapable persons running this club to the ground.
what is the club doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 132)