out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
In those two Coppa games.

Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if you've been watching football for more than 1 season.
Usually if something is showing signs that it's working then you nurture it and test it further. But I wouldn't put it past an Allegri cultist to understand the concept of improvising our play.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
No wonder you don't like them. They won the title. You hate it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to sell the club to the Arabs.

I like the traditionall family culture. It's what makes this club special from the other plastic clubs.
I can just picture @Post Ironic probably bursting his blood vessels restraining himself from liking this post because he'd be agreeing that Sarri was a force for good.

Jun 27, 2011
Extend for life

Max is cooking, if you phaggots can't handle the heat get out of kitchen
Great coach. Who can sometimes outclass the best of them. I'd put my money on Max vs Guardiola on most days.

Doing a great job. This Juventus will become very strong in few years time.

I can smell another attempt at a CL final. At the end of his era. In a few years time. One we might lose, but... I'm all for ride

- - - Updated - - -

I can just picture @Post Ironic probably bursting his blood vessels restraining himself from liking this post because he'd be agreeing that Sarri was a force for good.
Why should he be doing that? We're not 5 year olds. He can have his opinions on Sarri. I can have mine. There's a very high chance that we agree on a lot of things regarding Sarri. I was happy to see him go. He didn't fit for Juve.

Allegri on the other hand. Very much does.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
After some Frosinone and Salernitana I am also pumped up for some Real Madrid, Bayern and City. I just dont see why EuroMax would not take us there, after having really really fixed the defense and unleased Milik. They might not train attacking plays, instead letting it to the players, but luckily we can now let Yildiz handle it on his own and we only need 1 goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Allegri V1 was good, V2 a fucking fraud, but who knows what V3 will be?

Jun 27, 2011
After some Frosinone and Salernitana I am also pumped up for some Real Madrid, Bayern and City. I just dont see why EuroMax would not take us there, after having really really fixed the defense and unleased Milik. They might not train attacking plays, instead letting it to the players, but luckily we can now let Yildiz handle it on his own and we only need 1 goal.
Just wait until we add Djaló, Emerson, Samardzic and Koopmeiners into the mix. I'm sure Giuntoli will acquire a very strong team in a given time. We can get even stronger than last time around. We'll be playing epic battles with Bayern, Real, and the others, in a very short time. That's what Allegri does.

Jun 27, 2011
Why was he shitcanned and why was Sarri good for us then?
I said Sarri did good for us. He won us the title. And we let him go.

Allegri went last time around to take a break. He definitely wasn't "shitcanned". Team was jaded.

We took on an experiment, with Paratici and Sarri. Just like you, they wanted to change Juve's style. Here we are, couple of years later, finally back to being Juventus. Winning.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I said Sarri did good for us. He won us the title. And we let him go.

Allegri went last time around to take a break. He definitely wasn't "shitcanned". Team was jaded.

We took on an experiment, with Paratici and Sarri. Just like you, they wanted to change Juve's style. Here we are, couple of years later, finally back to being Juventus. Winning.
Interesting story. But it feels good to be winning so much to be honest. All top clubs must be mad with envy that we have won this much. Real, Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Bayern, they recently won the CL, but while they did that we did something better, we were winning.

Jun 27, 2011
Interesting story. But it feels good to be winning so much to be honest. All top clubs must be mad with envy that we have won this much. Real, Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Bayern, they recently won the CL, but while they did that we did something better, we were winning.
I don't think you counter in, reality.

We've been rebuilding for quite a while now. Paratici left us in quite the mess.
Allegri took over a team that didn't know each other, and had no clue how to play football together. Now we do.
We're finally winning again. And with quality players coming in, and the explosion of Yildiz, and hopefully Adzic, we'll be ready for these big teams.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great coach. Who can sometimes outclass the best of them. I'd put my money on Max vs Guardiola on most days.

I can smell another attempt at a CL final. At the end of his era. In a few years time. One we might lose, but... I'm all for ride

- - - Updated - - -

Why should he be doing that? We're not 5 year olds. He can have his opinions on Sarri. I can have mine. There's a very high chance that we agree on a lot of things regarding Sarri. I was happy to see him go. He didn't fit for Juve.

- - - Updated - - -
:tup:

Sarri won the scudetto, so he did fine in that regard, but failed miserably in CL for a team that still had Ronaldo in it. Going out to the 7th place Ligue 1 Lyon in Rof16 was a shambles. As was the nonsense he was spouting about being happy that it was Napoli who beat us in the Coppa final.

All the same, I was happy he coached the squad to the scudetto but also happy to see him go as his style and temperament didn’t suit Juve, and he has never seemed like a coach that can do well in multiple comps. He doesn’t rotate well (anywhere he’s been), regardless of squad size and doesn’t have much of an ability to switch things up with regards to tactics for different styles of opponents.

Just my opinion though. And it’s kinda irrelevant now, discussing Sarri in the Allegri thread. But Singus is gonna Dingus.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
What the f. man? We just won salernitana and frosinone, barely winning in serie A by results like 1:0, still being outplayed every 14 days and all we can afford is broken djalo for 4mill...I dont know what drug you use, but I would suck a d. For it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 231)