out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My theory is that it was all a plan to punish us for TSL, and Beppe was a good boy and pulled Inda out of that comical coup as soon as he realized tide is turning, while Agnelli chose it as a hill to die on.
I hope tomorrow UEFA gets fucked pretty hard.
you guys are ignoring a very big reason juve was targeted and it has nothing to do with FIGC's hard on for juve contrary to what cucks like satch think.

agnelli was very close friends with ceferin to the point ceferin was offered to be godfather of agnelli's daughter back in 2019.

ceferin himself said he felt betrayed by agnelli as he was caught off guard by his super league announcement as he never mentioned anything to him + he ghosted ceferin phone calls afterwards + he came out on publicly said agnelli no longer exists to him.

so if your best friend betrays you like that , and threatens your career and yur reputation and doesn't bother giving you a heads up and ghosts you after you will move heaven and earth to fuck him over back.

and surprise it's not his first time betraying someone close to him. he did it to his wife too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Allegri would like a midfielder who is capable of entering the scoring area and who already knows Italian football, so as to speed up the time it takes the player to adapt to the club and it's tactics.

[@NicoSchira)
Great idea from 4d chess always misunderstood mister.
Someone to bring the ball to attack and then the attack can try to score. Id like to see what the opponents can do about that. They will need to buy a guy who can take the ball from our guy who brings the ball forward before he brings it forward, and if they cant find such guy, we win.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri to the press: “We also have food, don't say it but today you all came to eat, not for the conference. Nobody cares about Frosinone and the match, you came for the panettone. I always eat it in October, I always plan ahead."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 97)