out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus as a club has given up. Keeping Allegri makes sense to them. We’re second place after all. That’s good enough for these losers.
We are only 2nd, but I'm actually happy how we are doing point wise so far. I just constantly feel like there is a trashing around the corner and shit goes downhill from there. But if it doesn't and we manage to continue like that, not bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
See, that’s why you still have people here defending this terrorist. You and a few others are too extreme. I hate his guts and his anti football tactics as much as the next guy but he’s not sending us back to serie B. Hell, this son of a bitch might even get a trophy this season.
disagreeing with haters or laughing at them doesn't mean defending allegri, it just means disagreeing with haters or laughing at their misery after a jj win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

singus

Sep 22, 2020
disagreeing with haters or laughing at them doesn't mean defending allegri, it just means disagreeing with haters or laughing at their misery after a jj win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haters? lol, cool story. You embarrassed yourself again. Time to put you back on ignore again, as they say.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The fact not everyone is hating on this guy after everything that has happened since he came back is THE problem. We’ve accepted our status as cucks. Agnelli senior must be rolling in his grave.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We are only 2nd, but I'm actually happy how we are doing point wise so far. I just constantly feel like there is a trashing around the corner and shit goes downhill from there. But if it doesn't and we manage to continue like that, not bad.
Yeah, I have the same feeling that there'll inevitably be a slump this season

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
As long as the points keep coming, there shouldn't be any problem. Once you ain't winning and not scoring any, then there's a problem.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, I have the same feeling that there'll inevitably be a slump this season
Perhaps we’ll all be wrong, but with how we play it just seems inevitable that a team like Inter or Napoli will have a good match finishing against us at some point and we’ll get thrashed like last year’s 5-1 defeat and spiral into a run of bad form from there. I find it hard to believe this team can keep this 85-90 pt pace all season with these tactics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I guess they call it no nut November for a reason. Seeing this ugly reptilian face and watching his Jihadist tactics in action is sufficient to make anyone hate football and go limp at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

who would you consider a good juventus captain material in this current squad?

btw agreed on the standards you mentioned. neither of these players would get even close to mvpp, and only rabiot would start over matuidi in our pjanic, khedira, matuidi midfield trio. this is very easily the weakest midfield we've had in the last decade, and it's not even close.
I'd say Bremer, Danilo, and Chiesa are the best of the bunch in terms of captaincy. I'd also make a case for Woj.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I guess they call it no nut November for a reason. Seeing this ugly reptilian face and watching his Jihadist tactics in action is sufficient to make anyone hate football and go limp at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say Bremer, Danilo, and Chiesa are the best of the bunch in terms of captaincy. I'd also make a case for Woj.
Why Chiesa? Based on talent alone? Because he hasn’t really shown anything to suggest he’s leadership quality so far.
Woj is a curious case. I think in terms of appearances he’s a candidate who could have worn the arm band, but he hasn’t yet. I think he does not want to wear it maybe :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The fact not everyone is hating on this guy after everything that has happened since he came back is THE problem. We’ve accepted our status as cucks. Agnelli senior must be rolling in his grave.
so that i don't misunderstand what you're saying here: you're blaming allegri for the mass exodus of management, the terrible recruiting by paratici and bene&bini, the consequences of the plusvalenza and salary cases, the uefa/figc witch hunt, the constant negative press campaigns, vlahovic's and chiesa's injuries, fagioli and pogba cases and so on?

i get that people don't like the way jj plays. i don't like it either. i get that people would have fired him many times for many embarrassing results (for me the maccabi away game was the lowest point), i agree that even this shitty squad used to underperform under macs 2.0. everything else (like he never was a good coach, or he's responsible for the transfers, he's ruining the players' market values, he's the worst coach ever) are just the results of tuz's information bubble. this very thread is fucking cancer.

and yes, the club is mismanaged. we'd need a strong president, we'd need to make our voice heard, we'd need a proper image, we'd need much better players, a healthy and sustainable wage bill, and of course a playing style that won't make your eyes bleed. if it wasn't for this thread, you weren't a tuzzer, not even a juventino, you'd be thinking that allegri is a symptom of all the - let's call it - undesired stuff that is happening with jj.

so why the fuck would i hate a symptom then? should i hate our overpaid players? i'd also take the money if i was walking in their shoes. should i hate tek, rugani, sandro or vlahovic, cause they're all a bit too lucky to have an insanely good contract that no other club would be willing to offer them? same with allegri, he's way too lucky with his wages compared to his performance.

i hate the fact that unibrow was too arrogant and shortsighted. i hate ceferin, la russa, chiné, gravina and all the dickheads, because they are just the same as moratti: they want to eliminate juventus. i hate paratici because he was not only incompetent, careless, arrogant and dumb, but maybe even corrupt too (probably the romero case stinks the most). i hate that agnelli fired marotta and every major decision that he made after that was straight out wrong. i hate that var is being used against the club. i hate that elkann isn't doing enough to protect the club.

i hate our banter era. but i can't hate symptoms of our banter era. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

How would you know all of this just from checking the score? :shifty:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How would you know all of this just from checking the score? :shifty:
Pogba has his special Shaman, Zizi has his Witch Doctor, and I have my way of the Clairvoyant.

- - - Updated - - -

Why Chiesa? Based on talent alone? Because he hasn’t really shown anything to suggest he’s leadership quality so far.
Woj is a curious case. I think in terms of appearances he’s a candidate who could have worn the arm band, but he hasn’t yet. I think he does not want to wear it maybe :boh:
Chiesa because of his heart and intensity, leading by example. There are many forms of leadership my lovely brown friend.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
so that i don't misunderstand what you're saying here: you're blaming allegri for the mass exodus of management, the terrible recruiting by paratici and bene&bini, the consequences of the plusvalenza and salary cases, the uefa/figc witch hunt, the constant negative press campaigns, vlahovic's and chiesa's injuries, fagioli and pogba cases and so on?

i get that people don't like the way jj plays. i don't like it either. i get that people would have fired him many times for many embarrassing results (for me the maccabi away game was the lowest point), i agree that even this shitty squad used to underperform under macs 2.0. everything else (like he never was a good coach, or he's responsible for the transfers, he's ruining the players' market values, he's the worst coach ever) are just the results of tuz's information bubble. this very thread is fucking cancer.

and yes, the club is mismanaged. we'd need a strong president, we'd need to make our voice heard, we'd need a proper image, we'd need much better players, a healthy and sustainable wage bill, and of course a playing style that won't make your eyes bleed. if it wasn't for this thread, you weren't a tuzzer, not even a juventino, you'd be thinking that allegri is a symptom of all the - let's call it - undesired stuff that is happening with jj.

so why the fuck would i hate a symptom then? should i hate our overpaid players? i'd also take the money if i was walking in their shoes. should i hate tek, rugani, sandro or vlahovic, cause they're all a bit too lucky to have an insanely good contract that no other club would be willing to offer them? same with allegri, he's way too lucky with his wages compared to his performance.

i hate the fact that unibrow was too arrogant and shortsighted. i hate ceferin, la russa, chiné, gravina and all the dickheads, because they are just the same as moratti: they want to eliminate juventus. i hate paratici because he was not only incompetent, careless, arrogant and dumb, but maybe even corrupt too (probably the romero case stinks the most). i hate that agnelli fired marotta and every major decision that he made after that was straight out wrong. i hate that var is being used against the club. i hate that elkann isn't doing enough to protect the club.

i hate our banter era. but i can't hate symptoms of our banter era. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Didn’t read lol

@Lion

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lol wat? We can want him fired for the current shitshow and still love what he did in his first stint here. What a ridiculous notion to suggest we have to hate on him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pogba has his special Shaman, Zizi has his Witch Doctor, and I have my way of the Clairvoyant.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa because of his heart and intensity, leading by example. There are many forms of leadership my lovely brown friend.
i am curious what is he leading by what example? having same amount of goals scored as 36 year old candreva or being outsocred by 34 yer old bonaventura?

the only example he is setting is do not buy fiorentina garbage: vlahovic, melo, berna, chiesa have all failed

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is the real problem

I blame all this new generation beta fans who love to see the team in this state of mediocrity and contempt.

- - - Updated - - -

lol wat? We can want him fired for the current shitshow and still love what he did in his first stint here. What a ridiculous notion to suggest we have to hate on him.
Shh, you are one of those.

Jul 2, 2006
As i said it quite while ago. This shit is happening because fans let it. They are so lobotomized, they can't even raise their voice. Shareholders roll with it too for reasons unknown.

If it was 90's, he would have end up like this whenever he shows his ugly mug on the streets.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so let's start again in small steps. are you blaming allegri for the mass exodus of management, the terrible recruiting by paratici and bene&bini, the consequences of the plusvalenza and salary cases, the uefa/figc witch hunt, the constant negative press campaigns, vlahovic's and chiesa's injuries, fagioli and pogba cases and so on?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
so let's start again in small steps. are you blaming allegri for the mass exodus of management, the terrible recruiting by paratici and bene&bini, the consequences of the plusvalenza and salary cases, the uefa/figc witch hunt, the constant negative press campaigns, vlahovic's and chiesa's injuries, fagioli and pogba cases and so on?
I blame him for the Bene&Bini recruitment of Paredes, Pogba, ADM, renewal of MdS, those transfers reek of Allegri. He was rumored to have a bigger say, he demanded experienced champions, he came up with the unlocking Loca bullshit

But mostly he's to blame for being a loser and a failure as a coach and all the consequences that come from that. Shit like Pogba doping and Fags betting of course doesnt inspire confidence in his man management skills, but its not his fault either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)