out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Please :rolleyes:

If that policy was ever applied consistently and indiscriminately, the likes of PI would've been banned a long time ago. But fortunately for you, established members round here always get a free pass whereas the RUS's of the forum don't. You're in no position to complain lol.
if you have a problem with pi's posts, you can always report him, or call out the mods publicly, or if nothing works, just put him on ignore, or log out. that's what i'll do if tuz becomes unbearably shit for me.

you also confuse complaining with a request towards the mods to be consistent. i don't give a shit about either turk or dingus personally (latter is ignored, that's probably the only time i quoted him for more than a year and i would have never noticed his post if vlad didn't quote that), but those posts are below every level imaginable. just straight out dumb and childish. if you like it, good for you. but posters like il brutto stopped even reading tuz because of the extremely low level your best buddies provide. i'd personally take one il brutto instead of a thousand turks or pavles. and what is hard to understand is that turk often comes up with hilarious insults without being vulgar, so he doesn't even need to drop down to dingus' extremely low level. yet he does, and he gets away with it.

anyway, the bottom line is that it's all on the mods. posts like these make them look weak. we should replace them with arabs i guess. :boh: @GordoDeCentral

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Please :rolleyes:

If that policy was ever applied consistently and indiscriminately, the likes of PI would've been banned a long time ago. But fortunately for you, established members round here always get a free pass whereas the RUS's of the forum don't. You're in no position to complain lol.
Cry a little more, eh :lol2:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Usually the hostility you guys face is because of the miserable atmosphere you try to bring here even when we win.

Even Allegri stans agree that he is no longer the manager he used to be and should’ve been sacked last season. There’s no point bitching and moaning about his dismissal. The club would’ve sacked him already if they wanted to.

It’s just annoying to hear the same thing over and over again and take away the very little joy we get as Juve fans these days.
This isn't really about Allegri, but about the consistency in dealing with personal insults in general, insults that can be directed to either the manager or members here. You might find the 'miserable atmosphere' we bring here after we win annoying but ultimately it isnt a ban-worthy offence (I think the whole not being able to insult juve players/managers policy is stupid to begin with, given that they don't even read this forum anyway nor would they care about the opinion of randos). Its normal for fans to expect better from the team in spite of the positive result. They shouldnt be reprimanded for it.

I find it personally annoying to see members with different viewpoints labelled as 'dorks' or 'morons' for not going along with the collective groupthink here but hey.

Why is it too much to ask for a little consistency?

- - - Updated - - -

Cry a little more, eh :lol2:
There we have it. And then s4tch moans about childish comments when his cronies are just as guilty. Can't make this up.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
if you have a problem with pi's posts, you can always report him, or call out the mods publicly, or if nothing works, just put him on ignore, or log out. that's what i'll do if tuz becomes unbearably shit for me.

you also confuse complaining with a request towards the mods to be consistent. i don't give a shit about either turk or dingus personally (latter is ignored, that's probably the only time i quoted him for more than a year and i would have never noticed his post if vlad didn't quote that), but those posts are below every level imaginable. just straight out dumb and childish. if you like it, good for you. but posters like il brutto stopped even reading tuz because of the extremely low level your best buddies provide. i'd personally take one il brutto instead of a thousand turks or pavles. and what is hard to understand is that turk often comes up with hilarious insults without being vulgar, so he doesn't even need to drop down to dingus' extremely low level. yet he does, and he gets away with it.

anyway, the bottom line is that it's all on the mods. posts like these make them look weak. we should replace them with arabs i guess. :boh: @GordoDeCentral
No way Im on ignore when flat earth stitch is this mad mad mad. Lets also cry about another Allegri apologist running away after the forum turned against Allegri, Il Brutto, known for always having an explanation for Allegris unexplainable decisions and failures, it was always 4D chess that us mere mortals couldnt understand.

Even if PI was a hardcore Allegri fangirl, at least he somewhat excused his sins and is never taking himself too seriously, unlike always serious and self important stitch, now calling for more tuz heads...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No way Im on ignore when flat earth stitch is this mad mad mad. Lets also cry about another Allegri apologist running away after the forum turned against Allegri, Il Brutto, known for always having an explanation for Allegris unexplainable decisions and failures, it was always 4D chess that us mere mortals couldnt understand.

Even if PI was a hardcore Allegri fangirl, at least he somewhat excused his sins and is never taking himself too seriously, unlike always serious and self important stitch, now calling for more tuz heads...
Want me to ban them?

Jun 16, 2020
Same playbook as last seasons, only now with a bit better results, but of course without the European games. As long as we’re winning it’s good I guess, moral seems to be higher aswel. We all know though that the performances we’re having now aren’t good enough to show something in Europe, and CL combined with Serie A won’t make things easier.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
[QUOTE="maxi, post: 6733737, member: 7168"

There we have it. And then s4tch moans about childish comments when his cronies are just as guilty. Can't make this up.
Says the guy who constantly called me post-moronic, etc. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm not trying to get people banned. I'm of the belief that if you don't like what's being said then put the user on ignore. But for as long as some people are being banned for less then the stuff that comes out of your mouth then I'm going to highlight that and call for the rules to be applied fairly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not trying to get people banned. I'm of the belief that if you don't like what's being said then put the user on ignore. But for as long as some people are being banned for less then the stuff that comes out of your mouth then I'm going to highlight that and call for the rules to be applied fairly.
Sure, dude. You’ve tossed as many insults as anyone but aren’t banned, so maybe stop crying about “standards”. The fact you still don’t get that RUS was banned for more than just insults is a little bizarre. Non-stop spamming rubbish every time his latest ban ended was why RUS was banned.

Jan 22, 2016
I was one his biggest critics. Pirlo had healthy Chiesa and on form Dybala and Ronaldo but finished forth in the Last game of the season. This team is far worse than that and still winning more games than that team and top of the table. This is nothing short of amazing.

There is not a single player in this team that I can call it very good let alone star.

We need to buy at least 6 new starters. From back to Forwards.

I don't expect anything more than this. It's not possible to be better with this squad. What Max is doing is respectable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was one his biggest critics. Pirlo had healthy Chiesa and on form Dybala and Ronaldo but finished forth in the Last game of the season. This team is far worse than that and still winning more games than that team and top of the table. This is nothing short of amazing.

There is not a single player in this team that I can call it very good let alone star.

We need to buy at least 6 new starters. From back to Forwards.

I don't expect anything more than this. It's not possible to be better with this squad. What Max is doing is respectable.
strictly resultswise, yes

Jan 22, 2016
strictly resultswise, yes
I don't doubt that this team can play better football but at what cost? Our players aren't that technically sound. We can't keep the ball high up confidently without getting worried about counter attacks.

Our players aren't great under pressure and we don't have a single decent playmaker who can change the game with one pass. We used to have Pirlo, Pjanic, Pogba,Cuadrado, Tevez and Dybala who could create a chance from nothing. What about now? What do we have now?

We badly lack technical players. We don't a single technically sound player and people are shocked we aren't that good retaining the ball and keep the pressure?

Right now our squad is on par with a team like Roma and this a fact. We were not that good squad wise and we lost Pogab and Fagioli too.

I just hope our management do something in the winter. We should buy one or two Winger and Midfielder. Not to mention we don't have any Fullbacks at all. We should keep this momentum and go to the next season with 6-7 new starters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 76)