out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can see the time i made that post. You know i got mad when he subbed off Kean and then Vlahovic and pulled the handbrake when we were desperate to score against one the weakest opponents we can ever hope to face. Then why are you asking a question which you know its answer?

I apologize for being not shallow enough to change my opinion because of goal came in last second against a piss poor verona, unlike most of you. Main difference between us is that i consider Juventus up there with Real, Bayern and likes of. With the resources at disposal, this club must at least reign supreme in Serie A like Bayern do in Bundesliga. You on the other hand content with a Juventus being played by a miserable Milan like a mouse being played by a cat and struggling to score against minnows like Verona in their own stadium. Massimiliano Allegri is the biggest insult this club ever had to endure and i am not content with it.
There's a difference between aspiring to be a Real Madrid or Bayern and the reality that we're not right now. We don’t have the finances to be that level, that is simply delusional. We should be in a better place and still winning/competing for the scudetto and having a shot at the CL but it's not like you woke up yesterday and it was the first football match you ever watched, no team wins all the time. Clubs go from dynasty to mediocrity all the time, that's a general cycle of football, and finances exacerbate this.

We are having to work our way back up and do it in a shit league where not only are we not given any favours but we are positively handicapped by people at every turn. You might think that we replace Allegri and suddenly everything gets better but don't be surprised if it doesn't all magically disappear and we go and compete for the CL with this group of players. I say this for your own mental health and for others who haven't yet accepted the reality of our situation and the need to work off and on the field to return to that level rather than feeling entitled to win everything and do it playing well because we are Juventus.

Jul 2, 2006
There's a difference between aspiring to be a Real Madrid or Bayern and the reality that we're not right now. We don’t have the finances to be that level, that is simply delusional. We should be in a better place and still winning/competing for the scudetto and having a shot at the CL but it's not like you woke up yesterday and it was the first football match you ever watched, no team wins all the time. Clubs go from dynasty to mediocrity all the time, that's a general cycle of football, and finances exacerbate this.

We are having to work our way back up and do it in a shit league where not only are we not given any favours but we are positively handicapped by people at every turn. You might think that we replace Allegri and suddenly everything gets better but don't be surprised if it doesn't all magically disappear and we go and compete for the CL with this group of players. I say this for your own mental health and for others who haven't yet accepted the reality of our situation and the need to work off and on the field to return to that level rather than feeling entitled to win everything and do it playing well because we are Juventus.
i am ok with not going for cl. i just want the vermin who take this club backwards by getting his ass handed over to him by likes of maccabi and monza gtfo as soon as possible.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I disagree that we apply pressure better. We just stopped applying any pressure and are not caught out as much (especially as we have been playing the Empolis and Veronas in this shit league). We are playing 5-3-2 and defend with the whole team in our half, mostly.
Might grind out some 1-0's in extra time against Verona and a 10men Milan team, but its still not sustainable. We are already aware of all the problems and they obviously wont be fixed with Allegri.
byuntear-baby-cry.gif

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Top of the table. Should i start watching again?
First time I’ve seen a game in months, just 2nd half, and it was so frustrating to see the ref still going against us without any hesitation, the rivals using that to bitching and whining as they have been doing for several years now. Just saying that so you can prepared yourself

- - - Updated - - -

3 points, top of the league, winning despite crooked ref

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You can see the time i made that post. You know i got mad when he subbed off Kean and then Vlahovic and pulled the handbrake when we were desperate to score against one the weakest opponents we can ever hope to face. Then why are you asking a question which you know its answer?

I apologize for being not shallow enough to change my opinion because of goal came in last second against a piss poor verona, unlike most of you. Main difference between us is that i consider Juventus up there with Real, Bayern and likes of. With the resources at disposal, this club must at least reign supreme in Serie A like Bayern do in Bundesliga. You on the other hand content with a Juventus being played by a miserable Milan like a mouse being played by a cat and struggling to score against minnows like Verona in their own stadium. Massimiliano Allegri is the biggest insult this club ever had to endure and i am not content with it.
Yeah, the lowering of standards is insane. These were once games that we should have finished off in the first half. Now we celebrate 96th minute winners against 16th placed teams like we just won the scudetto. There's only one person to blame for implementing this loser attitude. Thankfully there are still few amongst us who hold Juve to a greater standard than this.

I won't deny that I was happy with the win, but that came more from the Karma against the ref/VAR and that idiot Faroani than anything else.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, the lowering of standards is insane. These were once games that we should have finished off in the first half. Now we celebrate 96th minute winners against 16th placed teams like we just won the scudetto. There's only one person to blame for implementing this loser attitude. Thankfully there are still few amongst us who hold Juve to a greater standard than this.

I won't deny that I was happy with the win, but that came more from the Karma against the ref/VAR and that idiot Faroani than anything else.
Check out the brain damage on this guy.

We’re celebrating because the ref took away two legit goals and decided not call a blatant penalty.

Mods we really need to clean this place up - 8-9 permabans should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
In fact, I saw a looooot of crying about refs. It was embarrassing, Inter and Napoli level stuff by many posters, especially the stitch.
We are talking about Verona here, at home.

Im not getting on your dildo train just because of some Serie A grinds, when the issues and limitations are clear for everyone to see.
As soon as the fraud is streeted and we replace him with anything but other reptiles like Conte and Sarri, I will be celebrating and hopeful for the future!
I think thats the reasonable stance to take with what we have been through and what we have seen!

- - - Updated - - -

We’re celebrating because the ref took away two legit goals and decided not call a blatant penalty.

reported

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

The forum's snitch back at it again :lol2:

Brain damage is continuing to think that Allegri provides the best long term solution for this team based on 1-0 grinds against 10 men Milan and 16th placed Verona. We've gone through all of this before. Last year it was the '7/7 wins' if I remember correctly. That was hailed by the likes of you as an indication of Allegri managing to figure it out, until reality hit. Where did that get us? Nowhere.

No one is getting worked up over the win in of itself. Its the impulsiveness, the hasty assumptions and cockiness that comes with it.

And we'll keep going round in the same circles again and again. Good phases cancelled out by bad phases. Ultimately nothing changes and we stagnate at the same level. We remain at an 'adequate' enough level to justify Allegri's continued presence here (in other words, 4th place). Any prospect of catching up with the big dogs fade as they progress both on and off the pitch at a speed that we simply can no longer keep up with. Sooner or later we just become another 'has been' in European football.

They say that insanity is defined by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Looks like you and many others here fit that definition pretty well.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The forum's snitch back at it again :lol2:

Brain damage is continuing to think that Allegri provides the best long term solution for this team based on 1-0 grinds against 10 men Milan and 16th placed Verona. We've gone through all of this before. Last year it was the '7/7 wins' if I remember correctly. That was hailed by the likes of you as an indication of Allegri managing to figure it out, until reality hit. Where did that get us? Nowhere.

No one is getting worked up over the win in of itself. Its the impulsiveness, the hasty assumptions and cockiness that comes with it.

And we'll keep going round in the same circles again and again. Good phases cancelled out by bad phases. Ultimately nothing changes and we stagnate at the same level. We remain at an 'adequate' enough level to justify Allegri's continued presence here (in other words, 4th place). Any prospect of catching up with the big dogs fade as they progress both on and off the pitch at rates that we simply can no longer match. Sooner or later we just become another 'has been' in European football.

They say that insanity is defined by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Looks like you and many others here fit that definition pretty well.
Im not a snitch, I just genuinely dont think you and the rest of the possy should be allowed to post here. This place had better pest control back in the days.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Im not a snitch, I just genuinely dont think you and the rest of the possy should be allowed to post here. This place had better pest control back in the days.

"I'm not a snitch" calls on mods to permaban 7-8 members because he doesn't agree with them

It's an open forum to discuss different perspectives about the club, not an echo chamber/circlejerk for Allegri loyalists like yourself. Go and create your own Allegri forum if my posts trigger you this much.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

the club lowered the standards indeed. just look at this squad, bar chiesa, neither of them would start for any post-2012, pre-2020 team. it is what it is. i don't think anyone likes this situation. at least some of you eternal whiners have a great excuse for the constant bitching, so if anyone, you should be grateful.

if you watched the game, you know that it was an uphill battle. team scored two and a textbook penalty wasn't awarded, this match had to be won more than once. try to appreciate the character at least. winner teams are born through hard fought victories like this. we've won games in the dying seconds vs lower quality teams many times, just remember the one against lazio with a last second dybala goal, the torino derby in 2015 with a cuadrado goal that started a 20-something match unbeaten streak and turned our season around, an other torino derby with a last second pirlo long range screamer, or a home game vs bologna when pogba converted a giovinco cross in the stoppages. and so on, the list is very long. all much better teams, all against weaker opposition, all hard fought victories. i bet you cried yourself to sleep on all occasions.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
"I'm not a snitch" calls on mods to permaban 7-8 members because he doesn't agree with them

It's an open forum to discuss different perspectives about the club, not an echo chamber/circlejerk for Allegri loyalists like yourself. Go and create your own Allegri forum if my posts trigger you this much.
Thats not what Im looking for. Im looking to ban the people who obviously arent Juventus fans so we can return to being a fun place for Juve fans.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Thats not what Im looking for. Im looking to ban the people who obviously arent Allegri fans so we can return to being a fun place for Allegri fans.

Fixed it

- - - Updated - - -

the club lowered the standards indeed. just look at this squad, bar chiesa, neither of them would start for any post-2012, pre-2020 team. it is what it is. i don't think anyone likes this situation. at least some of you eternal whiners have a great excuse for the constant bitching, so if anyone, you should be grateful.

if you watched the game, you know that it was an uphill battle. team scored two and a textbook penalty wasn't awarded, this match had to be won more than once. try to appreciate the character at least. winner teams are born through hard fought victories like this. we've won games in the dying seconds vs lower quality teams many times, just remember the one against lazio with a last second dybala goal, the torino derby in 2015 with a cuadrado goal that started a 20-something match unbeaten streak and turned our season around, an other torino derby with a last second pirlo long range screamer, or a home game vs bologna when pogba converted a giovinco cross in the stoppages. and so on, the list is very long. all much better teams, all against weaker opposition, all hard fought victories. i bet you cried yourself to sleep on all occasions.
Sure, I appreciate the character and grinta. I haven't seen that in a long time, and it was a pleasant surprise, one largely I believe is thanks to the atmosphere created by the much-needed curva. But it shouldn't require blood sweat and tears to comfortably defeat a team of this caliber. If it were Inter or even Lazio or Atalanta I could somewhat understand, but this is a minnow we're talking about. We've won similar games (although I wouldn't compare Lazio to Verona, but whatever) but at least we were dominant in most of the games we played and there weren't these on-and-off performances. We were far more consistent then than we are now because we had an identity- something we don't have anymore.

The limitations of this team, both in terms of quality and gameplan are still visible to everyone. We shouldn't be jumping on the bandwagon so soon when, if anything, these last 2 seasons have culminated in no progress whatsoever, despite these occasional good performances.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
30/6 vs. 4/1 shots/on goal.

But we lucky to have grinded out the 1:0 :touched:
6 shots out of 30 on target?

Holy shit that's bad

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely thought the same when Cambiasso scored. That's the kind of victory that a good run can be built on top of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 293)