out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This isn't specific to Allegri but this is where rants to so here it is

I've said before - what endeared me to Juventus was the whole thing about hard work. Going back decades that's what we've been known for. It went missing after 2006 but we found it again. Winning by being willing to outwork and exhaust opponents. I've been applying that Fino Alla Fine philosophy to my personal life and tbh I love having it as a part of my identity and love when people comment on

It used to be that watching Lichtsteiner, Cuads, Mario, Chiellini and co giving everything and getting results inspired me to do the same. But fuck man. I've just worked 8 grueling days in a row and at the end of it I'm sitting watching these overpaid wasters piss about against Hellas fucking Verona at home.

This is not good enough. This is not what I expect and demand from Juventus players. Not everybody has the skills of Pirlo but that doesn't matter when Simone Pepe or Lichtsteiner were prepared to work hard to make up the difference. Besides Kean and perhaps Chiesa as usual nobody came close tonight. I don't care about the ref fuck ups, we should have won but that's not what I'm talking about.

It's not good enough.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This isn't specific to Allegri but this is where rants to so here it is

I've said before - what endeared me to Juventus was the whole thing about hard work. Going back decades that's what we've been known for. It went missing after 2006 but we found it again. Winning by being willing to outwork and exhaust opponents. I've been applying that Fino Alla Fine philosophy to my personal life and tbh I love having it as a part of my identity and love when people comment on

It used to be that watching Lichtsteiner, Cuads, Mario, Chiellini and co giving everything and getting results inspired me to do the same. But fuck man. I've just worked 8 grueling days in a row and at the end of it I'm sitting watching these overpaid wasters piss about against Hellas fucking Verona at home.

This is not good enough. This is not what I expect and demand from Juventus players. Not everybody has the skills of Pirlo but that doesn't matter when Simone Pepe or Lichtsteiner were prepared to work hard to make up the difference. Besides Kean and perhaps Chiesa as usual nobody came close tonight. I don't care about the ref fuck ups, we should have won but that's not what I'm talking about.

It's not good enough.
Fuck it man im too jazzed up now. Forget this depressing shit.

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 118)