out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
My son literally walked downstairs seeing his old man who has covid but still drinking nonetheless (Irish:wine:) jumping around the TV pointing and shouting "you'll still fucking cancel it".

He asked what I was shouting about and remarked he heard me shouting several times earlier too.

I said "son look you just came down the stairs this very second which is literally the last seconds in the game and we scored a winner which they will fucking find an excuse to cancel as they been doing it all night!"

But they didn't cancel it lads and we're top of the league and having a laugh and who cares if it's only for one day.

I'm so happy and proud of the coach and players. Let's enjoy it together.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Probably our best match in ages. Subbing Kean and relying on Gatti to play the right flank is definitely brain damage but we had so much more intensity and speed tonight

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... Subbing Kean... is definitely brain damage...
before the sub kean almost lost his shit on the pitch and he was already on a yellow card

i get kean's frustration, he was definitely robbed. but he was on the verge of compromising the game with a potential red card. even allegri said that kean didn't deserve the sub but it was a well considered precaution

Screenshot_2023-10-29-00-44-12-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
before the sub kean almost lost his shit on the pitch and he was already on a yellow card

i get kean's frustration, he was definitely robbed. but he was on the verge of compromising the game with a potential red card. even allegri said that kean didn't deserve the sub but it was a well considered precaution

Screenshot_2023-10-29-00-44-12-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I'm just glad he recognized he played well. More likely to score than get a red though

Jul 2, 2006
Who is angrier, Allegri when we score or you when we win?
You can see the time i made that post. You know i got mad when he subbed off Kean and then Vlahovic and pulled the handbrake when we were desperate to score against one the weakest opponents we can ever hope to face. Then why are you asking a question which you know its answer?

I apologize for being not shallow enough to change my opinion because of goal came in last second against a piss poor verona, unlike most of you. Main difference between us is that i consider Juventus up there with Real, Bayern and likes of. With the resources at disposal, this club must at least reign supreme in Serie A like Bayern do in Bundesliga. You on the other hand content with a Juventus being played by a miserable Milan like a mouse being played by a cat and struggling to score against minnows like Verona in their own stadium. Massimiliano Allegri is the biggest insult this club ever had to endure and i am not content with it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was a sad excuse for an opponent, for sure. But even good teams have trouble keeping up the will against weaker sides. That clearly did not happen yesterday. I really enjoyed how Juve played despite the many aggravations resulting from VAR.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You can see the time i made that post. You know i got mad when he subbed off Kean and then Vlahovic and pulled the handbrake when we were desperate to score against one the weakest opponents we can ever hope to face. Then why are you asking a question which you know its answer?

I apologize for being not shallow enough to change my opinion because of goal came in last second against a piss poor verona, unlike most of you. Main difference between us is that i consider Juventus up there with Real, Bayern and likes of. With the resources at disposal, this club must at least reign supreme in Serie A like Bayern do in Bundesliga. You on the other hand content with a Juventus being played by a miserable Milan like a mouse being played by a cat and struggling to score against minnows like Verona in their own stadium. Massimiliano Allegri is the biggest insult this club ever had to endure and i am not content with it.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The chances created yesterday wasnt bad. In large parts of the game it was still the same shit that we are used to under Allegri and which we know we have to content with. But at least it resulted in actual chances and 3 expected points.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The chances created yesterday wasnt bad. In large parts of the game it was still the same shit that we are used to under Allegri and which we know we have to content with. But at least it resulted in actual chances and 3 expected points.
From what I've seen this season, which is like 30% of the games, we have improved our game without the ball, we apply pressure and force opponents in tough situations a lot better than previous years. I think this is due to having a more fit team + no passengers in defense.

The attack is still cancer, but at least Cambiasso is willing to try things, that guy is actually interested in playing instead of going through the motions.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I disagree that we apply pressure better. We just stopped applying any pressure and are not caught out as much (especially as we have been playing the Empolis and Veronas in this shit league). We are playing 5-3-2 and defend with the whole team in our half, mostly.
Might grind out some 1-0's in extra time against Verona and a 10men Milan team, but its still not sustainable. We are already aware of all the problems and they obviously wont be fixed with Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)