out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This team is a defeat or two away from total mental collapse and mid-table place. I see us that fragile and limited at this point. The game-plan is just not there, no alternatives and we're so predictable (this was so obvious in the second game of the season against Bologna).

Must say I was surprised Allegri didn't switch to 433 in preseason and asked for wingers. Who knows, maybe he even wanted to switch when he asked for Berardi. And the club was probably like "we don't have the funds for wingers and we have too many players on the roster".

I'm absolutely convinced most of the players would perform better in 433, especially Chiesa, Vlahovic and Milik.

Hunchback

May 10, 2023
This team is a defeat or two away from total mental collapse and mid-table place. I see us that fragile and limited at this point. The game-plan is just not there, no alternatives and we're so predictable (this was so obvious in the second game of the season against Bologna).

Must say I was surprised Allegri didn't switch to 433 in preseason and asked for wingers. Who knows, maybe he even wanted to switch when he asked for Berardi. And the club was probably like "we don't have the funds for wingers and we have too many players on the roster".

I'm absolutely convinced most of the players would perform better in 433, especially Chiesa, Vlahovic and Milik.
This team feels exactly like those of Ferrara and Delneri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 53)