out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Allegri:"We got one important point. A good and satisfactory performance from the boys."
Allegri:"We were clearly the better side in the first 60 minutes.This team is making important strides in achieving our objective. "
Fake did you read Giuntoli interview? Atlanta are our rivals

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:"Rabiot is an extraordinary player. No one's plays like him. He's growing."
Allegri:"We are currently and belong to the top four teams in Serie A."
Too obvious trolling like this shouldn't be tolerated and is against the rules of the forum.
Mods should do their thing.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82,630
    Look, I hate Conte with all my heart but he wouldn't say shit like that. He might say other shit but not that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Look, I hate Conte with all my heart but he wouldn't say shit like that. He might say other shit but not that.
    Such as
    Conte:"Every team has to understand what their ambitions are. If their ambitions are to fight for the title or win the Champions League, you must buy expensive players. Otherwise, you continue to stay in your level. It's simple."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    One team has 130m annual payroll, the other 45m. On pitch both teams are basically the same. Either this team is good enough for 4th only and we must ditch all the overpaid mercenaries or its not used to its full potential and Allegri must go. Something has to be done.
    Combination of the two. Allegri has to go, and we need to ditch some of our overpaid hacks.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    now you guys understand?

now u guys understand why after every baffling decision when he came back and people asked quesitons i would answer with:

ALLEGRI

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    Such as
    Conte:"Every team has to understand what their ambitions are. If their ambitions are to fight for the title or win the Champions League, you must buy expensive players. Otherwise, you continue to stay in your level. It's simple."
    We already bought expensive players for this fraud. You do understand that we have the most expensive squad in serieA? Why we don't compete to win the league, which incompetence is holding down this most expensive team?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 252)