out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Most of those threating to to quit supporting and quit watching Juve if Allegri stays will come back here and nag and whine.
Most but not all. I won’t quit supporting and won’t leave tuz but there isn’t a chance in hell I’ll watch a match if the status quo is maintained. No nagging or whining just not interested.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this club. No CL next season makes it easier for me to boycott the entire season - don't give two shits about Snoozie A, and I am definitely not wasting time watching the Conference League and games against the likes of F91 Dudelange, Shakhtyor Soligorsk, and Ki Klaksvik.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And these shameless faggots were promoting ticket sales for the 2023-2024 season. Who is actually going to watch that putrid shit? I sincerely hope we're nowhere near the top 4 come December, so that this cancerous avaricious piece of filth will finally get fucked. I have never hated this club, but I am actively rooting against them now. NOTHING about this club is appealing anymore - callous insincere dysfunctional management, a very detestable coach, and a squad full of lots of trash and unlikable players.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is such an awful, awful choice. So weak. Absolutely finished coach and this has just killed any possible enthusiasm I have for next season. Killed it. I can only imagine how the players feel, Vlahovic will go for sure. Probably wont be the only one. We will be left with Sandro and Cuadrado and the rest of the semi retired players who perfectly reflect our retired coach

Jul 20, 2012
This is such an awful, awful choice. So weak. Absolutely finished coach and this has just killed any possible enthusiasm I have for next season. Killed it. I can only imagine how the players feel, Vlahovic will go for sure. Probably wont be the only one. We will be left with Sandro and Cuadrado and the rest of the semi retired players who perfectly reflect our retired coach
Vlahovic and Chiesa probably

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 156)