out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I have no will to keep watching us as long as he stays. I went through calciopoli and all the shit after it, can't do it anymore.
Maybe I was just younger then, but Deschamps and Ranieri years were quite ok, Ranieri didnt work out, but at least he had his moments.

These past 2 seasons feel like Ferrara/Zaccheroni/Del Neri years, only Allegri somehow still is the coach. I'm too skipping next season if he's still here.

- - - Updated - - -

Who you gonna hire for 2m a season? Someone who doesn't even take us to top 4 next season?
Out of the gazillion coaches we've been linked with, only Conte and Zidane are high earners, the rest - de Zerbi, Tudor, Palladino, etc - are comfortably under 2m.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Maybe I was just younger then, but Deschamps and Ranieri years were quite ok, Ranieri didnt work out, but at least he had his moments.

These past 2 seasons feel like Ferrara/Zaccheroni/Del Neri years, only Allegri somehow still is the coach. I'm too skipping next season if he's still here.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of the gazillion coaches we've been linked with, only Conte and Zidane are high earners, the rest - de Zerbi, Tudor, Palladino, etc - are comfortably under 2m.
And they had 10% of the squad we have today, making this even more laughable.

Jun 16, 2020
Sandro isn’t in our plans anymore since October, but because Allegri played him so much his automatic renewal got triggered and now we have to pay him a golden handshake. 4d chess by the mister, who renewed De Sciglio and Sandro for us

Vicenda Alex Sandro grottesca e testimonia la confusione regnante in casa #Juventus da tempo: il terzino non rientrava nei piani societari da Ottobre, ma Allegri lo fa giocare e così scatta il rinnovo automatico (6M + bonus).
Adesso la Juve per risolvere deve dare una lauta buonuscita.

[ Nicolò Schira ]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sandro isn’t in our plans anymore since October, but because Allegri played him so much his automatic renewal got triggered and now we have to pay him a golden handshake. 4d chess by the mister, who renewed De Sciglio and Sandro for us

Vicenda Alex Sandro grottesca e testimonia la confusione regnante in casa #Juventus da tempo: il terzino non rientrava nei piani societari da Ottobre, ma Allegri lo fa giocare e così scatta il rinnovo automatico (6M + bonus).
Adesso la Juve per risolvere deve dare una lauta buonuscita.

[ Nicolò Schira ]
If I didn’t know any better I would say this guy is trying to sabotage us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How the fuck can this club keep someone like allegri who is sabotaging this club on purpose to renew the likes of sandro and possibly cuadrado, whilst sending Rovella out and replaced him with this ass hat Paredes. It was blatant to see how Allegri sabotaged us all season with his selections especially that first leg vs benfica, picking bumucci and sandro over Gatti of all people. Its like there's a competition within of who can fuck this club the most right now. And Elkann is at the head of all this.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
i wont say i wont watch Juve, because I will, but this is really insanity, half of the squad against the guy, fucker blocking the guys like Guntioli to have more power and they keep him FFS. Who is in charge of this club did they already gave all the power to Calma guy?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i wont say i wont watch Juve, because I will, but this is really insanity, half of the squad against the guy, fucker blocking the guys like Guntioli to have more power and they keep him FFS. Who is in charge of this club did they already gave all the power to Calma guy?
No one is saying that keeping Allegri is sane but considering that Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and maybe Rabiot will be renewed, will you be surprised if they keep Allegri?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 50)