out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So many bs rumors and people are falling for it. Suddenly players like Chiesa or Dusan are unhappy with a coach. There is a rift between Calvo and Max. Half saying hes staying, the other half that he ll be gone in a few days. The less I read rumors in off season, the better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Suddenly players like Chiesa or Dusan are unhappy with a coach. There is a rift between Calvo and Max...
these are probably true to an extent. allegri's words after the udinese game certainly confirm the latter, and vlahovic missing the few last games while not even injured partly confirms the 1st part

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
these are probably true to an extent. allegri's words after the udinese game certainly confirm the latter, and vlahovic missing the few last games while not even injured partly confirms the 1st part
I read he picked up an injury but I guess you cant trust anyone at this point. Whatever the case, Dusan had a poor season. You can blame Allegri to a certain extent but you can also blame Dusan for the lack of movement, for failing to control the ball. He has absolutely been woeful in a lot of games, failing to do simple things.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I read he picked up an injury but I guess you cant trust anyone at this point. Whatever the case, Dusan had a poor season. You can blame Allegri to a certain extent but you can also blame Dusan for the lack of movement, for failing to control the ball. He has absolutely been woeful in a lot of games, failing to do simple things.
it's not about who's right or wrong, i just said that those news look more or less legit and are a bit more than some usual garbage italian journalists tend to come up with

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
it's not about who's right or wrong, i just said that those news look more or less legit and are a bit more than some usual garbage italian journalists tend to come up with
Still rumors though and I dont see why these would be more or less legit than some others.

However, If people want to read the rumors and infuriate themselves, blame the club, coach or players they are free to do so.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Need new team to support.

Pls recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's good to go through crysis every now and then. Clears the house a bit. Pick one of the EPL teams. Newcastle could be the next big thing. They are also black n white so transition should be smooth. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point we can comfortably deduce that Allegri doesn’t have big sentiments for the club and lacks the ability to view the bigger picture.
He did not come back here and reject all the other opportunities presented because he had an affiliation for the club. He did it because he was afraid to test himself elsewhere, he wanted to land back in a comfort zone where there would be credit in the bank from his previous tenure to work with and a hefty salary / long contract / backing of the (now departed) president in place.
He doesnt have to look at the bigger picture. It's not his job. He has contract and a lot of money is involved. No one here would deny themselves of millions. Our owners should look at the bigger picture though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck this club, only the supporters defended it and elkunt has embarrassed the club and sent the fans away with pie on their face. Fuck that fake agnelli, time to find a new passion. A club that refuses to defend itself doesn't deserve my time and support both financially and emotionally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 69, Guests: 476)