out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have sent a letter to RealMadrid and Barcelona saying they are starting legal proceedings to disassociate themselves from the Superleague

Its a bureaucratic process that will take a few weeks, but the decision has been made. (@sergiofernan5ez via @relevo)
Shame. I wanted to see Elkann team up with Musk and Bezos to witness the dismantling of Serie A. Oh well another time I guess. :sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This sub is such a comedy :lol: Are you guys crowdfunding those 43m it costs to sack Allegri?
that money is already budgeted. it needs to be paid either way. i repeat, it's not the issue. and again, for the slow bunch: it doesn't mean that it's not a lot of money or it's well deserved. it just means that the money shouldn't influence the decision. consider this:
option one: keep allegri. costs: let's take your number, that 43m (didn't check whether it's accurate or not, that's not the whole point)
option two: fire allegri. costs: 43m + the additional costs of an other coach (let's say 2m per season for 2 years, that's 7m gross), because jj is still a football club after all, and needs an other coach, right?

option one: allegri, 43m
option two: italiano, 50m

for the last time, the dilemma isn't about that 43m, it's about that additional 7m or whatever amount the new coach would cost jj

Jun 27, 2011
that money is already budgeted. it needs to be paid either way. i repeat, it's not the issue. and again, for the slow bunch: it doesn't mean that it's not a lot of money or it's well deserved. it just means that the money shouldn't influence the decision. consider this:
option one: keep allegri. costs: let's take your number, that 43m (didn't check whether it's accurate or not, that's not the whole point)
option two: fire allegri. costs: 43m + the additional costs of an other coach (let's say 2m per season for 2 years, that's 7m gross), because jj is still a football club after all, and needs an other coach, right?

for the last time, the dilemma isn't about that 43m, it's about that additional 7m or whatever amount the new coach would cost jj

Who you gonna hire for 2m a season? Someone who doesn't even take us to top 4 next season?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who you gonna hire for 2m a season? Someone who doesn't even take us to top 4 next season?
top4, nice!

i put 2m just for the sake of the example. but make it 3m and our next coach will earn more than any other serie a coach this season, save for allegri and mourinho (7-7m), inzaghi (5,5m) and pioli (4m). palladino was on 0,2m lol

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It's good to go through crysis every now and then. Clears the house a bit. Pick one of the EPL teams. Newcastle could be the next big thing. They are also black n white so transition should be smooth. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Leaning towards Siena tbf.

Similar kit.

Better managed.

More likely to win CL in next few years

Plus that Italian pureblood, as recommended by @Dru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Here's hoping he will be fired eventually. So far everything looks like a post-AA cleanup:
- they got rid of the trials for capital gains and salary maneuvers. Yep, those were hardly solved in a perfect way but they decided to limit the damage and move on.
- they quit TSL to limit the damages even further

The only things left are the coach and overpaid bums (thanks Tici). Basically they decided to contain all the shit within one sporting season so far, so I still expect the cleanup to proceed. It's very slow for us fans but the direction is undeniable. Giuntoli coming in is definitely part of the plan, otherwise we'd have Rossi or even Massara already on board.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean it's ok to be a Nedved throater, but Nedved as a player. Throating the figurhead Nedved as a club "executive" is next level lunacy, but then again we still have people defending Failegri after two abysmal season in which we progressively worsened and accomplished zilch, winning ZERO trophies, and playing the worst football ever witnessed by humanity - some people are just special, just wired in a way unfathomable to the rest of us mere mortals.

- - - Updated - - -

This sub is such a comedy :lol: Are you guys crowdfunding those 43m it costs to sack Allegri?
The damage it will cost us if he stays far exceeds that 43 million. Also, 43 million is nothing for that JewFag ELkunt.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no will to keep watching us as long as he stays. I went through calciopoli and all the shit after it, can't do it anymore.
I am definitely not watching if he stays - I even struggle to watch our HLs. That's how putrid and pathetic our "football" has become under this detestable abomination.

Once he is fucked off, maybe, just maybe, I might be able to find enjoynment in this torrid sport once again. In the meantime, I'll go back to shitting on LeBum, watching him fail to win another NBA title before he retires presenting me with those little moments of joy in sport.

I can't believe he actually offered to resign once that scandal with the entire board made headline news and we actually FUCKING REFUSED his resignation! This club enjoys shooting itself in the foot.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were playing for Juventus, I'd sacrifice one million in wages to show this fuck the door. I'd then start a petition and see how many other players would be willing to make that same sacrifice.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Need new team to support.

Pls recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notts county, play fantastic football, Black n white kit and they sing its just like watching Juve, and Langstaff scored 40+ goals this season none from the penalty spot, known as the non league Haaland.

- - - Updated - - -

if he continues coaching juve i will stop supporting this club permanently.

i already stopped watching games when he came back. not wasting anymore time here.

life too precious to waste it on shit like juve
Lion u been hacked?

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

The issue maybe, if allegri want it all paid in front, or his contract said so (would be dumbest ever decision we made).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 230)