It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
on the pitch.

But off the pitch he defended himself against gun-wielding robbers.:rambo:
:leo:
You mean stuck his arse out like this?

- - - Updated - - -

1685532695951.png

The funny thing is that TS is not the first one to mention Aquilani as Italiano's successor. On VS I saw this a couple of days ago already.
Aquilani :lol: God I hope he gets them relegated

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I would have never thought that this guy would outlive an Agnelli at Juventus.

He still riding strong without success on the field for 2 years.

Impressive you have to agree.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah but how many people ended up like Lippi ? 1,2,5, 50 out of 1 million?

I get what you are saying and I somewhat agree but not everyone is a Lippi :)
Let's start with beating Israeli teams and Monza first.
What about 18 years of armchair experience?
I've heard 10 years of experience makes you an expert in something, so we might have some Mensa-level candidates posting on Tuz right now.
This is exactly what I mean. Every single one of us has been through this nonsense.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
i get it and i disagree

conte was a huge risk and a nobody when he arrived. lippi won shit before juventus. both were pretty risky hires. if our directors would have listened to you we wouldn't have hired either of them

the next lippi and conte is out there, that's the point. it's a risky contract, but it has always been that way
And whats the point? There are more failures out there than Lippis and Cunts. Why do we need to find a new Lippi and Conte all of a sudden. We are not in a position to take more risks. Pick guys like Zidane, Klopp, Poch (too late), Nagel or De Zerbi at worst.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Every hire is a risk. However some are more expensive than others.
And not all risks are the same. Some are more risky than others and the cost of failure is substantially higher than the cost of salary.

that’s why the Peps and the Klopps make the big bucks and the noobs don’t until they’ve proved themselves

- - - Updated - - -

There are €40m reasons the idiot still being our coach
Keeping him has probably cost us substantially more but our management seems incapable of seeing past the sunk cost fallacy

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And not all risks are the same. Some are more risky than others and the cost of failure is substantially higher than the cost of salary.

that’s why the Peps and the Klopps make the big bucks and the noobs don’t until they’ve proved themselves
Yes. But here we have just seen the end of two seasons of the "safer option" and it turns out it was pretty costly on both fronts.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes. But here we have just seen the end of two seasons of the "safer option" and it turns out it was pretty costly on both fronts.
Allegri was not the safer option per se. Safer than a total unknown like Pirlo (do you want a round 2 of that?) but he has already peaked and declined in his first tenure at the club and got sacked for it. Very few were excited to see him back or expecting him to put the world on fire. Didnt expect it to go this bad (never imagined we wouldnt be challenging for broke Serie A 3 seasons in a row) but didnt expect great performances and/or results either.

Thats why I am wary of re-signing Conte. Has too many of the signs that he's past his peak and is on the decline. Too much Allegri & Mourinho-like. Its like Lippi's second World Cup.

But Zidane or De Zerbi thats exciting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope we go for klopp.

proven winner with eternal league chokers dortmund and liverpool. proven CL pedigree 4 finals inducing a win with 2 different teams. that's the type of coach you need to lift this mess of a club and start a winning cycle.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Allegri was not the safer option per se. Safer than a total unknown like Pirlo (do you want a round 2 of that?) but he has already peaked and declined in his first tenure at the club and got sacked for it. Very few were excited to see him back or expecting him to put the world on fire. Didnt expect it to go this bad (never imagined we wouldnt be challenging for broke Serie A 3 seasons in a row) but didnt expect great performances and/or results either.

Thats why I am wary of re-signing Conte. Has too many of the signs that he's past his peak and is on the decline. Too much Allegri & Mourinho-like. Its like Lippi's second World Cup.

But Zidane or De Zerbi thats exciting.
Exactly, we expected stability for the most part, aka the "safe" option. I expected more from him too, especially for this season.

Yeah we all are :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 51)

• Alin