out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Plastic fans? Buddy, I was here long before we got relegated and I'll still be here long after you, so better slow your roll with that plastic fan shit.
You were a tuz member before a lot of the newer members were born :D
At least I hope so. With the way we're playing in the last years, I am not sure we're getting new young fans at all. Those who came for Ronaldo have most probably left already :(

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At least I hope so. With the way we're playing in the last years, I am not sure we're getting new young fans at all. Those who came for Ronaldo have most probably left already :(
This isn’t just a Juventus issue but a whole of football issue, at least in a lot of Western countries anyway. Gen Z don’t give a fuck about sports.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Anything to fit their dumb narrative. They love using the 8/8 win streak to make a point but conveniently ignore the 8/8 winless streak from earlier this season - our worst record since the Zaccheroni era. Funny that.

It's also worth noting that he has the worst points-per-game ratio than any other Juventus manager since 1991, bar the 2009-2011 period of the constant turnover of managers. But whatever.
there is no 8 game winning streak and there is no 8 game winless streak. Our winning streak is 5 games long and our worst winless streak is also 5 games long.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Those who came for Ronaldo have most probably left already :(
nah, one of his biggest cocksuckers just posted above you

This isn’t just a Juventus issue but a whole of football issue, at least in a lot of Western countries anyway. Gen Z don’t give a fuck about sports.
yup. all the issues unibrow parrotted over the years are completely valid points, football is losing fans as time passes. it's just the solutions that sucked (make jj a fashion brand, try to appeal to tiktok crowd, ban banners and every ultra without any consideration, etc)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
there is no 8 game winning streak and there is no 8 game winless streak. Our winning streak is 5 games long and our worst winless streak is also 5 games long.
Yes my bad. Point is that it was our worst start to a season since those post calcipoli days and these clean sheets only partly make up for it and don't indicate that Allegri is all of a sudden a great manager again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Jay is a cool guy, but extremely biased when it comes to Allegri
Bruh these were your previous 15 posts before you were thread banned (and you asked why you were, lol):

Can't stand this fraud.

Street.
Ppl still defending this loser lol
Fuck off you fucking loser
The biggest fraud ever.
Stop dreaming.This shameless motherfucker isn't getting sacked anytime soon.
Fuck off you twat
Please teach me your ways of impartiality.

Have to say, entertaining as fuck watching the same members who had a meltdown over us losing having the same meltdown over us winning. Poor bastards.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Jay probably thinks Dingus is as big a nincompoop as everyone else does. :boh:
This is what I meant, Jay is the only quality Tuz poster in the group of names mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh these were your previous 15 posts before you were thread banned (and you asked why you were, lol):

Please teach me your ways of impartiality.

Have to say, entertaining as fuck watching the same members who had a meltdown over us losing having the same meltdown over us winning. Poor bastards.
I rest my case :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

All Gen Z know is mcdonald's, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip & lie

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Juventus would be on top of #Zidane's preference list, but #Allegri would have no intention to abdicating and would look for the reconfirmation. To get it, the qualification to the next #UCL is needed as well as going as far as possible and even try to win the #EL .

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri: “I respect Spalletti so much, he is so funny that sometimes we clash as we did last season. I am also a coach, but I do this job by chance, I should have something else. Luciano is so, so good, he’s the best when it comes to teaching football.”

:D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
now we're talking, list of quality posters pls
In no particular order and not exhaustive. Also some of these may have left and some may be under new names idk
Dai, MikeM, Baus, Fr3sh, Jay, Bjerknes, PostIronic, Lion, Jem, Alen, Mark, Salvo, Hustini, Boksic, Dru, Jack, Dostoevsky, Gagi, ALC, J0ker, Osman. Also B81 when he wants to be, and Cronios if you think he's trolling.

Pour one out for the homies MIA: Sergio, Nedved03, Red

I'm sure I've forgotten plenty. Tbh I love everybody who makes the Tuz what it is. Completely unique corner of the internet

Edit: Shit, browsing around now I see all sorts that need to be on the list. Knowah, Zizinho, AFL_Italia and Hydde for sure. But I'm gonna stop looking for names now, I'll be here all day. As I say I love you all

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sadly, I don't think we are. We had a lot of younger fans in my area specifically because of Dybala. But now that he's gone, along with Ronaldo, we don't have nearly as much to market.

I think I saw a dude in his late 40's wearing a Juventus shirt at Costco a few months ago. :boh:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Allegri: “I respect Spalletti so much, he is so funny that sometimes we clash as we did last season. I am also a coach, but I do this job by chance, I should have something else. Luciano is so, so good, he’s the best when it comes to teaching football.”

:D
Luciano's head is so shiny I want to eat my meal from top of it.

Luciano is so good I want to blow him.

But that Luciano is so dumb and I'm so smart, it's not like he's ever gonna notice that I'm putting pressure on Napoli by saying bunch of great things about them and their coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 117)