out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So injuries are the coaches fault? We should fire him bc Chiesa tore his acl?
not talking about Chiesa, talking about Pogba, Paredes and di Maria, all of whom I consider signings that Max had a big influence in (from what was reported in the media about clubs initial transfer and renewal strategy and Max's requests for experienced champions). the injury and attitude problems could've and should've been predicted, it's not some unlucky anomaly that they're unavailable or off-form all the time.

we would've been much better off signing one good RW and keeping Rovella and Zakaria instead of di Maria, Pogba and Paredes. but then again neither Rovella nor Zakaria are experienced champions, so obviously it's much better to spend a lot on di Maria, Paredes and Pogba.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
there is no 8 game winning streak and there is no 8 game winless streak. Our winning streak is 5 games long and our worst winless streak is also 5 games long.
There is definitely no 8 games winless streak, even if u combine CL and Serie A. However, in Serie A we definitely have 8 games winning streak so poster in question was lying.

- - - Updated - - -

"I am not a coach, I am doing this job by mistake, I should have done something else"

Massimiliano #Allegri, January 12th 2023

[@averagejuventinoguy]
We are fortunate I guess for this mistake.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There is definitely no 8 games winless streak, even if u combine CL and Serie A. However, in Serie A we definitely have 8 games winning streak so poster in question was lying.
why would you not combine CL and Serie A and Coppa Italia? all are competitive matches that together form a schedule of the same club that's competing with the same players in all of those competitions, no? what kind of streak is that if you doctor some of the games out of it?

you can't call 11/12 Juventus invincibles just because we had an unbeaten league campaign.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This isn’t just a Juventus issue but a whole of football issue, at least in a lot of Western countries anyway. Gen Z don’t give a fuck about sports.
It is sad. Esports more and more. Kids these days rarely play in school grounds, parks. We used play as soon as the school finished, 2 makeshift goalposts, then we would argue if the ball would have hit the post or gone in. Fun. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

why would you not combine CL and Serie A and Coppa Italia? all are competitive matches that together form a schedule of the same club that's competing with the same players in all of those competitions, no? what kind of streak is that if you doctor some of the games out of it?

you can't call 11/12 Juventus invincibles just because we had an unbeaten league campaign.
Yes I can call it like that. If I want to say we are on a 8 game winning streak in Serie A, that is accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand 8 games winless streak is blatant lying.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If McKennie isn't enough to make the casual murican wanna tune in, then I don't know what else Juventus could do to win em over.
Tough to say. Mckennie isn't the most popular US player. If it was Pulisic, we'd definitely have more fans. But as swag has said, we're basically victims of stockholm syndrome over here as most prefer the Premier League over everything else besides the MLS. Many think Serie A is a boring, hard to watch league, so when Juventus isn't doing anything to change the stereotype, even an American player might not get the excitement where it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is sad. Esports more and more. Kids these days rarely play in school grounds, parks. We used play as soon as the school finished, 2 makeshift goalposts, then we would argue if the ball would have hit the post or gone in. Fun. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I can call it like that. If I want to say we are on a 8 game winning streak in Serie A, that is accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand 8 games winless streak is blatant lying.
Yeah even Arsenal team was called invincibles because they had gone unbeaten in the entire league season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah even Arsenal team was called invincibles because they had gone unbeaten in the entire league season.
I have rarely seen anyone combining the 2 competitions like CL and national leagues. CL is a whole different animal, more quality teams, especially in the knock outs and you get beaten in away games frequently. Usually unbeaten streak is counted in the leagues. But that 8 games winless streak, that is what irrational hate does :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh these were your previous 15 posts before you were thread banned (and you asked why you were, lol):

Please teach me your ways of impartiality.

Have to say, entertaining as fuck watching the same members who had a meltdown over us losing having the same meltdown over us winning. Poor bastards.
Its fun. If we beat Napoli, few needs to be put on a suicide watch. The level of mental gymnastic will be off the charts.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I have rarely seen anyone combining the 2 competitions like CL and national leagues. CL is a whole different animal, more quality teams, especially in the knock outs and you get beaten in away games frequently. Usually unbeaten streak is counted in the leagues. But that 8 games winless streak, that is what irrational hate does :lol:
It is understandable if Adani and cassano speak ill of juve and allegri as they hate Allegri but what about these plastic fans who really don't support the club till Allegri is the coach.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It is understandable if Adani and cassano speak ill of juve and allegri as they hate Allegri but what about these plastic fans who really don't support the club till Allegri is the coach.
They 'care' more than us and want the best for the club. What a joke. Tune in and support the team regardless of the coach. Leave your biases aside. I might dislike the coach or some players but I find no enjoyment in seeing the team suffer. And how much we have improved, the attitude of players mostly, compared to the start of the season is commendable. However this season ends, I enjoyed the last few months and hoping for more to come. Is it champagne football? Ofc not. There is plenty to improve on concerning the gameplay.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
oh, you surely did (swag, x, sid, ronn, iceman & co, i could also go on for a while) while you included hydde, lion and cronios lol

thanks for taking the time though
Ah shit I was sure I put X in but under his current handle, whatever that is. Me cae bien el Jáid, I gave a caveat for Cronios and Lion is one of the greatest old-school trolls on the entire internet. Man is a master

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ah shit I was sure I put X in but under his current handle, whatever that is. Me cae bien el Jáid, I gave a caveat for Cronios and Lion is one of the greatest old-school trolls on the entire internet. Man is a master
gordodecentral

lion used to be god tier, but aged a lot, he lost some of his mojo (and many of his hair and teeth :( )

- - - Updated - - -

That explains a lot
that explains that some journalists are stupid af. he was asked "how would you compare yourself to spalletti" or something along the lines, and the translated part siamak posted was taken out of context, it was just a small part of the answer as a joke:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Napoli - Juve is nothing compared to the match that will start tomorrow around 23:00 here.

Im not ready

- - - Updated - - -

Plastic fans? Buddy, I was here long before we got relegated and I'll still be here long after you, so better slow your roll with that plastic fan shit.
Shameful post @juve123

- - - Updated - - -

Cassano is pure banter btw. Sometimes he’s funny, certainly not a Juve fan though. The story where he lost his earring on the Real Madrid training ground and made Zidane, Beckham etc search it is hilarious

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Sadly, I don't think we are. We had a lot of younger fans in my area specifically because of Dybala. But now that he's gone, along with Ronaldo, we don't have nearly as much to market.

I think I saw a dude in his late 40's wearing a Juventus shirt at Costco a few months ago. :boh:
I am a fan from 1994...

I would not influence my son choice towards this "Juve"

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
They 'care' more than us and want the best for the club. What a joke. Tune in and support the team regardless of the coach. Leave your biases aside. I might dislike the coach or some players but I find no enjoyment in seeing the team suffer. And how much we have improved, the attitude of players mostly, compared to the start of the season is commendable. However this season ends, I enjoyed the last few months and hoping for more to come. Is it champagne football? Ofc not. There is plenty to improve on concerning the gameplay.
Yes they're probably bored with the football and there's no big star to fawn over (the worst football fans barrack for players, not clubs). We haven't played entertaining football since Allegri was last coach anyway IMO.

I enjoy some of these 'boring' tussles of late. The Cremonese game was actually a fun game to watch as a tactical struggle I thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 284)