out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
make no mistake. credit is due for him winning 8 in a row, but let's also not exaggerate the level of opponents faced. some of these teams are bad.

we saw true juve face vs villareal, benfica, psg. toothless

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Credit where it's due. As I said, dat rotten salami is getting the job done. :baus:

If he wins the league from here, it would be a great feat.
I wanted his ass gone (still kind of do) but I can’t lie, watching us jihadball our way through Serie A again and making our enemies mad af (and our own fans too) makes me want to gorge on that Livornese salami more and more every day.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this is interesting on so many levels. yeah, he's doing a meh job, our attack is dry af, we are random with the ball, we're out of the cl in a terrible fashion, most of the criticism is valid. you just can't accuse him of not caring. i do wish his team had the same mentality. look at little miserable paredes trying to calm him down in vain lol, why even bother, dumbo should know better

Jun 16, 2020
this is interesting on so many levels. yeah, he's doing a meh job, our attack is dry af, we are random with the ball, we're out of the cl in a terrible fashion, most of the criticism is valid. you just can't accuse him of not caring. i do wish his team had the same mentality. look at little miserable paredes trying to calm him down in vain lol, why even bother, dumbo should know better

But what was the problem? It was that duel on the line with Soule

singus

Sep 22, 2020

lol

Obviously he cares about himself and his retirement money and potentially having an option for a new job again after Juve, once he is rightfully sacked.
I dont need an old italian man standing on the sideline in the 90th minute against Cremonese to go nuts if a player is too offensive. I need a coach who cares about training, building a team and cares about match preparation. What a fraud. And Sarri was a fraud too, along with Pirlo, for the record once again.

Its clear that there are ambitious fans, and then there are Tuzzers/Allegri fans who are more interested in this community and what it gives them, than creating a team that can win CL and outsmart and outplay Real, Barca, City, Bayern, PSG. We all know who these profiles/trolls are, and some might still be in hiding and they might have pretended to be okay with letting Max go, but they are waiting for their moments to shine in here, whatever it takes and whatever the club must go through, if there is a tiny chance Allegri can squeeze out another scudetto in a rotten league. Winning against minnows in Serie A and the occasional Inter/Lazio victory is not a useful benchmark at all. But not winning it, is a disqualifier.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But what was the problem? It was that duel on the line with Soule
Soule should have been protecting the ball instead of whatever it was he was doing. At the dying stages of the game it’s important to still have concentration to take the points home. Or it’s all too easy to be a Brazil vs Croatia where they needlessly attacked, lost shape, lost the ball and conceded the equaliser when only a few minutes were left. Still remember the look of surprise on Neymar’s face unable to believe how dumb his teammates were at that moment.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's meters out of his box
As is almost every coach

- - - Updated - - -

I mean these days if you give a cross look to a young player, "omg, thats gonna be damaging for his confidence ". Anyone training sport at youth levels experienced it and its common. If these players were as fragile, they shouldnt be here in the first place

Jun 16, 2020
As is almost every coach

- - - Updated - - -

I mean these days if you give a cross look to a young player, "omg, thats gonna be damaging for his confidence ". Anyone training sport at youth levels experienced it and its common. If these players were as fragile, they shouldnt be here in the first place
Bad thing if you need certain acts to pull over a win against a very poor Udinese. Soule did quite well in fact

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lol

Obviously he cares about himself and his retirement money and potentially having an option for a new job again after Juve, once he is rightfully sacked.
I dont need an old italian man standing on the sideline in the 90th minute against Cremonese to go nuts if a player is too offensive. I need a coach who cares about training, building a team and cares about match preparation. What a fraud. And Sarri was a fraud too, along with Pirlo, for the record once again.

Its clear that there are ambitious fans, and then there are Tuzzers/Allegri fans who are more interested in this community and what it gives them, than creating a team that can win CL and outsmart and outplay Real, Barca, City, Bayern, PSG. We all know who these profiles/trolls are, and some might still be in hiding and they might have pretended to be okay with letting Max go, but they are waiting for their moments to shine in here, whatever it takes and whatever the club must go through, if there is a tiny chance Allegri can squeeze out another scudetto in a rotten league. Winning against minnows in Serie A and the occasional Inter/Lazio victory is not a useful benchmark at all. But not winning it, is a disqualifier.
Chill a bit. We are doing well lately, whether he should stay will hopefully depend on the results come the end of season. He should have been fired aftar Macabbi game, but he wasnt. Hes turning the season around and its been enjoyable journey. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad thing if you need certain acts to pull over a win against a very poor Udinese. Soule did quite well in fact
Whatever it takes to get a win is fine by me. If he thought this youngster needed to be put in his place, its within his rights to do so. Hes here to get the results, not to pamper players.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
As is almost every coach

- - - Updated - - -

It is mountain being made of a molehill by allegri haters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 160)