out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The weirdest thing about outers is the obsession to pester to death anyone who finds any kind of positive or hope around Allegri, the club etc. Like I get it dude, you don't like him, you think he's washed, he has to be sacked. Others can't have a conversation among themselves, they have to pester.

Even when you stop replying to them they stalk you, they can't stand anything that is not negative, cynical, toxic

I imagine dingus like this after every win

Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg
I dont think its only restricted to football. If you feel miserable, optimistic people annoy you. Unfortunately it is their natural state. If you were to dig through posts during our succesful period, you would find the same people complaining.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If I was a mod, I'd give short bans to negative people who complain after wins, and long bans to those who complain after 8 straight league wins.

As for our team, this is not a good team. If we are to play in the CL group stage again, we'll finish 3rd behind PSG and Benfica once again.
But that makes our current streak even more impressive. I expect us to (comfortably) lose against Napoli and end this streak, but it's still gonna be an impressive one. What I like the most is the belief installed into the players. In 5 of our last 8 wins we won with a late goal. One scored in the 60th minute, but the other 4 very late in the game. Belief is what we lacked a lot. Quite the contrary, we never believed in ourselves and kept conceding silly goals once we took the lead. This improvement is mostly on the coach.
Maybe if bremer was available for most of the games in the champions League we wouldn't have conceded so many goals but it is clear we are carrying lots of semi retired players in our squad so unless we replace them with better players we would still struggle in the champions League.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There are like 5-8 posters on this forum who are still breathing through Allegris straw. Dont think that a random and extremely ugly 8 game win stream against Monza, Cremo, Udinese and other teams where noone has ever heard of any of their players, is gonna change anything.

He humiliated our club 3 CL seasons in a row and he will obviously get sacked once the club is ready and sane to do so. Meanwhile its waiting game and enjoying the show in here.
:lol:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Run some sentiment analysis on our match thread over these last 8 games, and the summary will be:
- frustration
- lolz
- fuck this shit, turning it off
- what the fuck are we doing?
- what are we doing in training?
- lol, how did milik score

And then Vlad and the other trolls goes here to bite down and act as if we are about to win current and last seasons CL if we just get a few more grinds against Spezia and Ascoli

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Run some sentiment analysis on our match thread over these last 8 games, and the summary will be:
- frustration
- lolz
- fuck this shit, turning it off
- what the fuck are we doing?
- what are we doing in training?
- lol, how did milik score

And then Vlad and the other trolls goes here to bite down and act as if we are about to win current and last seasons CL if we just get a few more grinds against Spezia and Ascoli
Keep going. Enjoying this show so far. You are consistent at least with your hate. We could smash Napoli in our next game and you would still complain.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Lord Singus Patron of Allegriball has spoken I was missing him in the Football italia comments but I guess he has a new home now.
Huh? This dude/bot is getting weirder and weirder. Not sure what purpose it serves.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep going. Enjoying this show so far. You are consistent at least with your hate. We could smash Napoli in our next game and you would still complain.
Do you believe we will smash Napoli, the way we play? The Juve we need is a Juve that smashes Napoli 3 times out of 4. Not this current fragile team where we can drop points and be outplayed against anyone.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He can do much better in terms of starting 11. I don't see the logic behind starting McKennie. He doesn't bring anything to the table. There are better alternatives on the bench and Max should stop trying to get a working formula out of McKennie who offers little to nothing. I'm happy with our win streak but there are still many improvements to make. Even with all the injuries, he still needs to figure out his best lineup because believe it or not, we are technically in the title race.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He can do much better in terms of starting 11. I don't see the logic behind starting McKennie. He doesn't bring anything to the table. There are better alternatives on the bench and Max should stop trying to get a working formula out of McKennie who offers little to nothing. I'm happy with our win streak but there are still many improvements to make. Even with all the injuries, he still needs to figure out his best lineup because believe it or not, we are technically in the title race.
I don't rate him but McKennie was a simple decision to start today. He is one of 2 options for RM or RWB available. We didn't have enough fit centre backs so Danilo had to play at RCB. So it was McKennie or Barbieri at RWB.

If we had another fit CB we could have played 4 at the back and Danilo RB which maybe could have allowed a more attacking player like Soule or Di Maria on right wing. But we didn't and needed someone who could cover Udogie, so we only had 2 options. One of which is from next generation and barely played for us.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
️ Max #Allegri to ‘DAZN’: “We are having a great journey, we need to raise the bar on a performance level. Today we didn't do much in the first half, then we grew in the second and had some chances. The final part was mentally good and in terms of physical condition. The technical level is important, #DiMaría made some amazing plays, #Paredes gave a great a ball but without challenging ourselves it's hard to win games. We need to work quietly because we had a late start."

#JuveUdinese

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 197)