out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Nedved doesn't look like he is fighting for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown 3 coaches under the bus already to protect his work in management.

Allegri's job isn't to build the team and provide direction and culture to the club. That's Nedved?s job and he's an abject failure. Allegri's sin is replacing Conte. I'll take that over a crazy fool like Nedved

Allegri is a bonafide legend
I am not sure why you talk like that against Nedved. He is a director and his role is Vice-President usually limited role in a company. And Juventus use him because
he is and establish figure as face of the company. President or CEO of a company is much more vital and have a lot more power and responsiblities.
Nedved can act as President in the absence os Agnelli but i doubt any serious decision will be taken without him present.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The defeat against Monza weakened the position of Allegri: for Arrivabene the change of coach would be madness, but in that case, a cheap internal solution would emerge to salvage the situation: Paolo Montero. [@GiovaAlbanese)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cheer up fellas, our leaders have found a solution to all our problems

In recent days, #Juventus has given more power to #Andreini (Head of Performance). Donadoni's former trainer has more powers in terms of overseeing the different areas of the team's performance: strength and conditioning, analysis, etc.
Give more powers to those responsible... Great idea! Let's create a bigger mess sooner rather than later. GTFO!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
"With an important squad, even with 10 men, you play. This Juve can not play, it is worrying. Vlahovic hasn't grown since he arrived."

- Marchisio

- - - Updated - - -

"The problem is not Juve losing, you can lose. But when you lose to Monza without shooting, that's a problem... There is disconnection between the team, coach and company, you can see from the statements."

- Marchisio
Marchisio for president, manager, coach and player

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedved doesn't look like he is fighting for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown 3 coaches under the bus already to protect his work in management.

Allegri's job isn't to build the team and provide direction and culture to the club. That's Nedved?s job and he's an abject failure. Allegri's sin is replacing Conte. I'll take that over a crazy fool like Nedved

Allegri is a bonafide legend
Nedved is a bigger legend than Allegri will ever be both at Juve and in world football

He will be remembered In 100 years. Allegri will not.

Jul 28, 2002
Get the BBBC back.

Chiellini Tech director
Buffon President
barzagli head coach
Bonnuci manager / hit man / shouty person

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved is a bigger legend than Allegri will ever be both at Juve and in world football

Alas I fear you wrong. The stuff of Allegro nightmare will be remembered long into the nights.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Thank you for confirming what I already knew about my favorite player ever and the reason why I became a Juventus fan.

Nothing to do with this though, but it is always interesting to see people accuse others of having an agenda based on emotion and sympathy assuming others cannot divide those to be objective because they are incapable of it themselves.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This in all likelihood will drag on until the World Cup break and reach new levels of low. Once you’ve lost a dressing room and the vast majority of the fan base, you’re not getting it back.
There may be a slight bounce, but it’ll crumble even worse after it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This in all likelihood will drag on until the World Cup break and reach new levels of low. Once you’ve lost a dressing room and the vast majority of the fan base, you’re not getting it back.
There may be a slight bounce, but it’ll crumble even worse after it.
Yes, the only way is to WIN (no draws) the next 10 games in a row, which ain't fuckin happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 149)