out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He’s a professional. Perez offered him a contract and he used it to get a better offer from AA. There’s nothing wrong with that. Agnelli being desperate over a coach he fired 2 years before is the problem with the situation. That man has hardly made a right decision after Beppe.
Agnelli apart, (we all know he is the real culprit here)....this so called proffesional coach waited a lot to work again and in the end the decition was too easy, or lets say, agnelli made it easy for him.

Also, why he would reject to coach a team like madrid? Specially after coaching a team like juve. The most logical step was to go higher? real madrid IS one of the teams in the pinnacle. Its a dead end, theres no higher team than this tier.
Yes, he is no idiot. Agnelli gave him the money and he knew he was going to find a tough reality(to say it cute) in real Madrid. I mean, everyone and their momma know that he is totally incompatible with real, bayern, barcelona, City, every top team´s way of football. He KNEW what was coming.

Agnelli just put things easy for him and he used that chance to put himself in an extremely comfortable position.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You had a point, but Chiellini is not one to bring up to make it. You could have said bringing back Bonucci (because he's a champion) instead of going for a free De Vrij for example. Getting Matuidi, sticking to AS, Douglas Costa. All those guys are expensive and "old", they were decent short term, but long term they are bad deals. Chiellini is not someone you should throw in there however. He's a WC player under any coach and any system, and keeping him around was never a problem
True. He was injured most of the time. The ones that weren’t injured like De Ligt and Sandro were the ones that were leaky as part of an overall broken setup not Chiellini who featured intermittently. Bonucci and Chiellini were solid with Italy in the Euro win when the team setup was functioning.

Strange to single out Chiellini when he featured much less than everyone else

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The interviews he gives are getting more and more deplorable. Not sure if it’s bad translation but they sound like the thoughts of a rambling man and his points don’t even seem to make sense.

He’s confirmed in his interviews though what we’ve known all along, his attacking game plan is just to tell the players to do what they want, there’s no coaching there. His philosophy is ‘stay compact, sit deephen you win the ball do what you feel like with it - you’re supposed to be the football player so just do it’

And we’re playing him 9m a year for the pleasure of it… There’s no way out of this now. He won’t be fired and he won’t leave. The next 3 years will be Ferrara/Del Neri level

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
The way he is talking and blaming the players (and everyone but himself), I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately lost to Monza in hopes of getting him sacked.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Was just thinking how Cuadrado, Sandro, Rabiot and Di Maria will all be leaving at the end of the season with us receiving no money to replace them with.

That's 4 positions needing filled from our budget not counting we also need another CB and CM and LM.

Now add sacking Allegri so having to pay out his contract and paying for his replacement with potentially no CL money...

Im short we're fucked so making top 4 is crucial for the years ahead unless we sell someone for big money.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How many other players have come out and spoken of Allegri's intelligence and how he's one of if not the best manager they've worked with?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know you
Well, how many. Don't know... But off the top of my hat Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic and even Benatia (who he didn't have a good bond with) have for sure.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This all was years ago though!
So you think he changed the training regime? What's the difference between blaming him for injuries then (they just run, never play with the ball, exhausted too much) and now (they don't train at all)?

To me it's much more likely most of them are still not used to the training and have heavy legs/mental tiredness Sandro describes than Allegri/Folletti just deciding to go from a 'training tougher than games' to 'fuck it, let's not try at all'.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So you think he changed the training regime? What's the difference between blaming him for injuries then (they just run, never play with the ball, exhausted too much) and now (they don't train at all)?

To me it's much more likely most of them are still not used to the training and have heavy legs/mental tiredness Sandro describes than Allegri/Folletti just deciding to go from a 'training tougher than games' to 'fuck it, let's not try at all'.
At this moment in time throaters should be charged with high treason and executed as covert interisti

It's literally his job to keep players mentally/physically fit. Why he fails at this job doesn't matter.

Jun 16, 2020

I dont have the exact answer but basically what Lion says; he needs to keep them fit one way or the other

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Landucci will be coaching the team this game. Team scored 4 goals in each of the two games he coached us last season.

If anything, I hope we will have the best game of the season just to show everyone how shit Allegri is
But if we win Allegri will keep his job until God knows when.

If that's the case, street Landucci if we win tonight. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 162)