out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
2 wins in 6 league games is worrysome. Off to a shaky start again this year.

Allegri is under pressure, if we drop points against Monza I actually think he’ll get sacked.
I was thinking at HT he's in serious trouble if we lose to Salernitana because a CL defeat to follow is inevitable.

I'm not enjoying the football or a fan of his this season at all, it's been pretty much shite all season, but I'm concerned that our next choice will be even worse. If we pay big money on a coach and it fails and we don't make CL then we're in a desperate position, going back to find a motivator from nowhere like we did with Conte and hope it works.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I was thinking at HT he's in serious trouble if we lose to Salernitana because a CL defeat to follow is inevitable.

I'm not enjoying the football or a fan of his this season at all, it's been pretty much shite all season, but I'm concerned that our next choice will be even worse. If we pay big money on a coach and it fails and we don't make CL then we're in a desperate position, going back to find a motivator from nowhere like we did with Conte and hope it works.
Changes need to start at the top first to prevent shit management of going in circles

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017

We’ll see what happens.

His whole memo is not caring about style, only results. But if he’s not deliverig results either I don’t see how he survives.

He needs to turn this around quickly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We wont win shit. Accept and move on.
Between Allegri's bad calls and refs fucking us in the ass, 4 docked points in 6 games, it would take a miracle to win a trophy. The more I see images of our last goal, the more annoyed I become. Ever since VAR was introduced, its used deliberately to change the outcome of our games. You simply know when the ref gets called, hes gonna go back on his initial decisions.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Between Allegri's bad calls and refs fucking us in the ass, 4 docked points in 6 games, it would take a miracle to win a trophy. The more I see images of our last goal, the more annoyed I become. Ever since VAR was introduced, its used deliberately to change the outcome of our games. You simply know when the ref gets called, hes gonna go back on his initial decisions.
And the plastic fans said it was clear offside.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No I'm not. It was clear as daylight that Bonucci didnt interfere. I am happy tho that you throaters and Allegri can't use a scrappy 3-2 win against some farmers as a means of diregarding yet another shambolic performance.
Incredible how much one goal can change your perception of a game.
This is why Im repulsed by the likes of you, parading around being happy after the team gets screwed, again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
allegri defenders would call this match "Grinta" and juve dna coming back to tie/win the game.

they won't point out the team was down 0-2 at home in first half. they won't point out the shockingly bad football that has been going on for more than 3 seasons under allegri.

they won't point out he has 2 wins out of 7 matches. this is relegation level stuff

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
allegri defenders would call this match "Grinta" and juve dna coming back to tie/win the game.

they won't point out the team was down 0-2 at home in first half. they won't point out the shockingly bad football that has been going on for more than 3 seasons under allegri.

they won't point out he has 2 wins out of 7 matches. this is relegation level stuff
Weak troll, all been pointed out. Try again ;)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Fuck var

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I won’t disagree with you.
We only start playing after going behind, and completely stop if we take the lead. This is unacceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 165)