out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Once again you are judging the team thats only loss is to psg away by one goal a few games in with many injuries and a new squad.
New players that are starting .
Kostic/di maria/Bremer/Peredes/ Miretti
Injuries: Pogba/di maria/Chiesa/Tek/
Agression and confidence come when you know your team and role well and can act quickly. Many players struggle the first few games they move. Some of its on Max but to early to call the season off

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not our only issues. Kostic and Peredes are forced to start within the first week of being here. Di Maria out as well. Bremer new and Miretti will only get more comfortable. The majority of our current starters are new from last year to the team. At least ackowledge that its tough for a coach to deal with that and place some blame on a shitty squad that had to be taken apart and rebuilt due to the Sarriball project
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Can you record & share the tactical meetings next time? Thank you.
"Right lads, I want us to play as shit as possible for the rest of the season. Slow, unimaginative, whatever it takes to annoy the experts on Tuz".
If players are playing the way Max wants then he isn't up to the job for obvious reasons
If players are not playing the way Max wants then he isn't up to the job because he fails to teach and motivate them

Don't reply, I refuse to expose myself to further stupidity today

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
seems this man become outdated and his second tenure will be a fail ...

Pogba and Chiesa are out , those alone will make a lot difference ....until then ... we are losing it ...

our mid is crying shit ...you guys expect creativity with this ...

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 183)