out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I didn’t have a problem with Allegri saying the matches vs benfica and Tel Aviv would be more important.

1. It’s true- beating PSG won’t matter if they don’t take care of the other two.
2. By minimizing the PSG game, maybe he takes some pressure off his own players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
They just played CL final and won several Serie A and Coppa trophies. People are becoming mad. 1 thing is to criticize Max for the shit we have been enduring over the last 12 months. Rewritting history though is something else
Agree 100% , Allegri last season was ugly , but he is our best performer since I started watching Juve (2001) , he was fucking awesome back in 2015-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Agree 100% , Allegri last season was ugly , but he is our best performer since I started watching Juve (2001) , he was fucking awesome back in 2015-2018

If you've watched Juve since 2001 then you should know that Allegri isn't half the manager Lippi was.

Lippi is one of the best managers of all time in world football not just for Juve.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010

Have you not noticed how much the game has changed since 2015? Maybe Max’s tactics worked great back then but he’s getting outfoxed by teams like Sampdoria and Spezia nowadays. His time as a top manager is over IMO.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I didn’t have a problem with Allegri saying the matches vs benfica and Tel Aviv would be more important.

1. It’s true- beating PSG won’t matter if they don’t take care of the other two.
2. By minimizing the PSG game, maybe he takes some pressure off his own players.
Plus he rested Vlahovic and Miretti and took off Di Maria after 45 minutes as a precaution with the Paris game on his mind.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One thing is for certain, Max is much better at trolling tuz than any of the actual trolls. His ability to get this place riled up is second to none.

- - - Updated - - -

That obviously is not true. He has played only two full 90 minute games (vs Sampdoria/Roma) and in those games he ran ≈10,5 hm which is more or less the same that he ran on average at Frankfurt per 90 minutes. His Serie A average is brought down because of his shorter appearances. Should be pretty clear to everyone that you run less in 60 minutes than you run in 90 minutes. However if it for some reason isn't I recommend trying it.
Honest question. I know you are of Don Allegrone's biggest proponents, but are you happy with what you are witnessing? How much more of this shit can you take before you acquiesce to letting him go?

Jun 6, 2015
Honest question. I know you are of Don Allegrone's biggest proponents, but are you happy with what you are witnessing? How much more of this shit can you take before you acquiesce to letting him go?
Happy is a pretty big word. I'd say I'm more or less content with the results thus far. The two away performances (vs Samp and Viola) have been pretty bad and we need to start doing better in those away games if we want to achieve something this season. To answer your second question it very much also depends on the replacement. You can't just hire any random fucker without any sort of plan and expect things to radically change. Unless things somehow go very very wrong I don't see us letting him go this season. They signed him players he likes and they will give him some time to make it work if the results stay at least satisfactory.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He will stay here for a long time.

The only way he's going out this season is that we drop out from CL by December and that we lose to many points in Serie A and finish 5th. But I just can't see this happening.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Happy is a pretty big word. I'd say I'm more or less content with the results thus far. The two away performances (vs Samp and Viola) have been pretty bad and we need to start doing better in those away games if we want to achieve something this season. To answer your second question it very much also depends on the replacement. You can't just hire any random fucker without any sort of plan and expect things to radically change. Unless things somehow go very very wrong I don't see us letting him go this season. They signed him players he likes and they will give him some time to make it work if the results stay at least satisfactory.
Thank you for taking the time to craft an honest and coherent response :)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Wrong place maybe: but can anyone link me the video of the italian juve fan in the car tearing allegri up?

- - - Updated - - -

For more than a year I’ve been hoping max has some ace up his sleeve. That he’s fooling us all and will one day suddenly show that he has been tinkering with some brilliant concept that takes us all by storm.

enough. Street
Same. I have been patient to a naive degree but im afraid @Lion was right all along.

This guy doesnt know how to adapt. The tendencies are too strong and keeps repeating over and over without any sign of improvement.

People are praising him for starting Miretti, but i find this a small compensation for all the dreadful football we have witnessed for over a year now.

Its becoming very hard to defend this guy in any way

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wrong place maybe: but can anyone link me the video of the italian juve fan in the car tearing allegri up?

- - - Updated - - -

Same. I have been patient to a naive degree but im afraid @Lion was right all along.

This guy doesnt know how to adapt. The tendencies are too strong and keeps repeating over and over without any sign of improvement.

People are praising him for starting Miretti, but i find this a small compensation for all the dreadful football we have witnessed for over a year now.

Its becoming very hard to defend this guy in any way
Que viejo más rompe pelotas

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Fabio Capello says Max Allegri’s Juventus ‘can’t play like this’ and questions the coach’s decision to leave Dusan Vlahovic on the bench against Fiorentina.

The Bianconeri are just two points short of Serie A leaders Napoli and Milan but fans and pundits have heavily criticised Allegri’s playing style.

The Bianconeri failed to register a single shot on target in the second half of Saturday’s 1-1 draw against Fiorentina and two decisive saves of Mattia Perin helped the Old Lady get away with a point.

“Juventus can’t play this way,” Capello told Sky Sport Italia.

“Allegri must do more, he should stop telling jokes and work to bring something more out of his team to return to win. Juventus have ups and downs and it’s hard to understand what they want to do.”

Juventus visit PSG tomorrow, but Allegri said on Saturday that their direct rivals for the qualification for the Round of 16 are Benfica and not the Ligue 1 giants.

“If that’s the case, why didn’t Vlahovic play against Fiorentina?” asked Capello. “I don’t understand.”

However, the former Juventus boss admitted that Allegri is still missing some crucial players [such as Paul Pogba and Federico Chiesa] who are currently out of action with injuries.

“Juventus remain two points behind the table leaders, imagine where they would be if they played well. They are still building the team and are missing important players who make the difference.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 92)