out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Do t you believe that we are scudetto material team? If you did, I admire your optimistic view of things. Be realistic guys, we are unbalanced, unfinished team, full with uncompatible player which can play with each other.

Half of the season we played without a striker and a proper CM to partner Loca, inured Dybala and ofc every month new injury.
We're also a team with the best striker, the best winger, the best fullback, several of the best CBs, top3 mid and many other very good players like Dybs, Morata, Danilo etc, so its not all gloom and doom. Many of our worst players would probably be among leaders at teams we've been beaten by this season. On paper Id rate our team ahead of Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and about on par (though Id still give a slight edge to Juve) with Inter, but obv we have the better coach between Allegri and Inzaghi.

So yes, I do believe we're a scudetto material team and looking at the trajectory of Juve, Inter, Milan and Napoli I'm certain next season we'll be back to dominating the league.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We're also a team with the best striker, the best winger, the best fullback, several of the best CBs, top3 mid and many other very good players like Dybs, Morata, Danilo etc, so its not all gloom and doom. Many of our worst players would probably be among leaders at teams we've been beaten by this season. On paper Id rate our team ahead of Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and about on par (though Id still give a slight edge to Juve) with Inter, but obv we have the better coach between Allegri and Inzaghi.

So yes, I do believe we're a scudetto material team and looking at the trajectory of Juve, Inter, Milan and Napoli I'm certain next season we'll be back to dominating the league.
No way this squad is on par with Inter. No way at all.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We're also a team with the best striker, the best winger, the best fullback, several of the best CBs, top3 mid and many other very good players like Dybs, Morata, Danilo etc, so its not all gloom and doom. On paper Id rate our team ahead of Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and about on par (though Id still give a slight edge to Juve) with Inter, but obv we have the better coach between Allegri and Inzaghi.

Our best striker joined us at the end of January, our best winger is out for the season.. All the rest is where we have a different view. We have one best CB the other 2 are one semi retired CB who can't play more than 1 game per month, the other CB is well Bonucci. The best fullback ? What we signed Hakimi?? Our midfield is not even top 6 in Serie A. Apart from Locatelli no one would be good enough for first team in the top 5 maybe at Roma...Zakaria joined us January.

Allegri is no magician, with any other coach we would be competing for TOP 7 at the best.

Sorry but we have different opinion what the word BEST means :) and that's okay really, that's why forums exist.

- - - Updated - - -

In most seasons this is not a scudetto team. But this season will produce the worst winner in over 10 years.
True and we are worst than that winner in the midfield, FB's positions. So we can leave it there...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did you see our last game with them? Do you really think theres no way at all we're not on par with a team we absolutely outplayed?
Teams can have off days. I’ve seen us outplayed by Roma at times, doesn’t mean a team is “better” on paper - that’s a pretty simplistic view of things. I think inter are comfortably a more balanced team with more quality than us in midfield and defence this season.

Imo this is our worst overall squad since the 2010/11 season but then again this is probably the weakest Serie A has been since then too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Our best striker joined us at the end of January, our best winger is out for the season.. All the rest is where we have a different view. We have one best CB the other 2 are one semi retired CB who can't play more than 1 game per month, the other CB is well Bonucci. The best fullback ? What we signed Hakimi?? Our midfield is not even top 6 in Serie A. Apart from Locatelli no one would be good enough for first team in the top 5 maybe at Roma...Zakaria joined us January.

Allegri is no magician, with any other coach we would be competing for TOP 7 at the best.

Sorry but we have different opinion what the word BEST means :) and that's okay really, that's why forums exist.
Thats just ridiculous for my ears, I guess we really view football completely differently.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Are you retarded or what? You use 2 Allegri's UCL finals as an excuse for this bottled season and that he deserves to Continue to work because of it, while we were discussing Klopp's legacy in Liverpool in his UCL campaigns there, you are either losing your mind or you are completely lost in translation
Its beautiful how everything u writte here, backfires. Even your explanations are ironic. Keep goin' :tup:

Jun 6, 2015

We'd have a decent squad as is, if everyone important was fit at the same time. However that hasn't been the case and it has a massive impact on the quality of our squad at any given point of time.

As Liverpool seems to be the example on everything currently just look at them last season when they were going through some injury concerns. They conceded ≈10 goals more, scored ≈20 goals less and got 30 points less than during their previous season. Finished on 69 points on third place behind United while losing 9 games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This was Klopp's first squad
liverpool1516.jpg

This was Juventus that was given to Allegri
1200px-Juventus_line-up_vs_Malmoe_2014.jpg

And you want to tell me that we should have been expecting Klopp to win that season with attacking trio of Firmino, Lallana and Milner ? :rofl: or that we shouldn't have expected scudetto from Allegri with all the players that he was given year after year including this one ? :lol:

Agnelli has spent almost a billion for Allegri that can't do shit nowadays, Klopp has turned 10th placed Liverpool into one of the greatest teams ever but this poor soul are still doubting Klopp's achievements :rofl:
IQ Range Classification

• 50-69 Moron
  • 20-49 Imbecile
  • 9-20 Idiot
  • bellow 9 Rus

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
liverpool1516.jpg

And you want to tell me that we should have been expecting Klopp to win that season with attacking trio of Firmino, Lallana and Milner ? :rofl: or that we shouldn't have expected scudetto from Allegri with all the players that he was given year after year including this one ? :lol:

Agnelli has spent almost a billion for Allegri that can't do shit nowadays, Klopp has turned 10th placed Liverpool into one of the greatest teams ever but this poor soul are still doubting Klopp's achievements :rofl:
All these pictures show is how well Klopp has been supported since he joined Liverpool, and how poorly Juve managers, including Sarri and Pirlo, were supported due to our ‘plusvalenza at all costs’ strategy.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All these pictures show is how well Klopp has been supported since he joined Liverpool, and how poorly Juve managers, including Sarri and Pirlo, were supported due to our ‘plusvalenza at all costs’ strategy.
Their recruitment has been top notch and Klopp definitely has a lot to do with it.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
liverpool1516.jpg

Hi ... i just wana say you waste your energy posting about totally different mentalities ...

This is Italy ... wakeup :vodka:...

lets hope the management provide him with great leader mid in the summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 242)